Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Want To Meet Ekubear,alj Harem And Ibime - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Meet Ekubear,alj Harem And Ibime (2584 Views)

Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos / Where Is Alj Harem? / Alj Harem! Why Do You Call Me Mumu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Meet Ekubear,alj Harem And Ibime by Beaf: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=28pt]ANGLO-SAXON CULTURE[/size]

http://www.wsu.edu/~delahoyd/medieval/anglo-saxon.html

So we can say the Caucasians also described their amcestors as MONKEYS

Yes, they do. But they do not use the term on modern Europeans.
Re: I Want To Meet Ekubear,alj Harem And Ibime by chiogo(f): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2011
I think the word you're looking for here is 'ethnocentric'. What's with all this 'tribalist' nonsense? Is that even a word?
Even Nigerians using the word 'tribe' in this day and age is appalling. Only on nairaland.
Re: I Want To Meet Ekubear,alj Harem And Ibime by fstranger1: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2011
Thank you Prof. Chinua Achebe

Anything else to add?
Re: I Want To Meet Ekubear,alj Harem And Ibime by chiogo(f): 6:06am On Jan 26, 2011
Oh, you're welcome.
No, think that's pretty much it, unless YOU personally need more HELP getting it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The State Of Secondary School Education In Nigeria. (photos) / My Endorsement By PDP Governors An ‘atomic Bomb’ – Jonathan / Buhari To Visit Enugu Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.