Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit (50864 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / LASPPPA Apprehends Physical Planning Permit Law Violators In Lagos (Pictures) / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Blackmann001: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Which single house in Lagos is not canceled under construction.... It's WItch hunting abeg
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by lagosrd: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Bunch of liars and cheats. Is it possible to start this kind of construction in a city and high brow areas like banana area and not want to do proper documentations and planning permits and approvals?

Hell NO!
If you have money to buy this expensive slum , build on it, how much is the approval .

These guys are just cheap blackmailers and thieves in training.

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Noel19: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Is it not Lagos State, na Bribe den go collect Las las Jare.

The CITADEL OF CORRUPTION

Tueh............Nonsense and Apc

Second base abeg....
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Blackmann001: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2020
... Tinubu don't want ommercial houses there.. Lol
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damn niggarr fuckēry
How old are you?
Don't you get tired of this nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2020
why are govt workers just stupid and wicked.. that building is close to completion and dey want the owner to destroy it and create the imposed respective plan isn't dat wickedness
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2020
please my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there.

please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by ofiko123(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Nice one.. Sanwo-olu is working..
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by ecolime(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Sorry for derailing
But how come everybody forgot that husspuppi is an afonja and he has been caught by interpol
I am just saying because when invictus obi was caught they all masturbated on it claiming he is an Igbo man
Crime does not reside one place
You getting it wrong dude.

Everyone knows Hush is not clean. No visible source of income but lives flamboyantly. Must definitely be fraud.

However Invictus portrayed an image of grass to grace. He's a motivational speaker that graced many high profile magazines and conferences.

Baba dey encourage fellow youths to work hard whereas na something else him dey do for background.

Tribalism has no place in this discussion.

8 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by BigBashiru: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
So, those buying these overpriced and over-valued pieces still by-pass the relevant permits?

What's the sense in shelling out a Billion to buy a piece of land while cutting corners, and trying to avoid a permit in the Millions.

There's something inherently criminal and wrong with the average black man's DNA.

Fantastically corrupt by make-up, morally, and otherwise.

And yet they fill churches every Sunday! They love "church" but it doesn't show in their behavior.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by mukthar2000(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Exactly!!, that is one of the location would are going to recovered our expense on covid 19.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Kenny9857(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Sorry for derailing
But how come everybody forgot that husspuppi is an afonja and he has been caught by interpol
I am just saying because when invictus obi was caught they all masturbated on it claiming he is an Igbo man
You are worst than a racist undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Start masturbating on it na
Na wash puppy commit crime , na wash puppy interpol arrest, what else do you this tribalistic maggot want ??

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Sermwell(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Sorry for derailing
Are you defending criminality or what?? it doesn't matter who is igbo or Yoruba! They are both criminals! Period!!

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by daddytime(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2020
BigBashiru:

And yet they fill churches every Sunday! They love "church" but it doesn't show in their behavior.

Most of them will be heading the ground today and uttering gibberishes to boot, while their hearts are transfixed on which of the people's cookie jar to dip in their leprous thieving sticky fingers next.

Hypocrites and parasites..

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by dominique(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2020
I don't want to believe that one can spend hundreds of millions to aquire a property and not get the necessary documentation. There has to be more to this matter
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by fkj950ax(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2020
ossaisly:
When re we going to start seeing other fruits island. We are tired of only banana,we also want apple island, coconut island, pineapple view island[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin grin etc

Orange Island almost ready. Put your account officer on standby to buy for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w22jJaUCK5A
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by asobo: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2020
cjwalter:
My first FCT since joining Nairaland...Wow i dedicate this to my family and friends God bless y'all

Good
I wish the Lagos govt can keep up the good work. We all should obtain a building plan before building, it very important plss
FCT ko....FTC nee. Congratulations on your achievement

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by realstars: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2020
Wahala For Deady Bodey And The Owner Of Deady bodey,
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Saao(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
So, those buying these overpriced and over-valued pieces still by-pass the relevant permits?

What's the sense in shelling out a Billion to buy a piece of land while cutting corners, and trying to avoid a permit in the Millions.

There's something inherently criminal and wrong with the average black man's DNA.

Fantastically corrupt by make-up, morally, and otherwise.
so u believe government?
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by ceaser: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2020
Please how do I remove this from my profile? Please help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5920786/how-remove-profile

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by daddytime(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Saao:
so u believe government?

No, I believe you.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by shiwex: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2020
Enoch07:
una try. they waited until the owner spent millions before sealing, it's alright

Its not a matter of waiting till the owner spent millions. Its a matter of when the offence was discovered. This is the norm all over the world. In England, there are people who build illegal structures and once this is discovered, you will be asked to pull it down, if you don't the government will pull it down for you and you will be charged for the work done.
If Nigeria were to be a sane society, residents in that area will know the structure is illegal and should have reported to the council as soon as work started on the project.
Another problem is unavailability of proper database or information that can be accessed to see if there is a planning permission or not. Planning permission applications in each area should be easily accessible so people can always check what is being built in their areas. e.g I should be able to check local government website and see all planning permissions that have been approved, denied or pending in my street.

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by AmuRubber(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2020
I hope Davido's new house in Banana Island was not one of those sealed.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2020
If you're looking to get books(hard covers or soft copies) for a reduced price, you can please check my bio on how to contact me

There are books on History, Politics, Novels, Self-improvement, Philosophy, Psychology, and also Christian Books
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by MATURELION: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2020
bigstan11787:
All I see is a bunch of thieves looking for how to steal money or how they be bribed.
Priority should be placed on providing housing for logosian considering the high cost of renting an apartment
until your building starts leaning on the wrong side then you'll know the value of passing building plan, see Lagos is overcrowded so they have to make sure things are organized to say the least before someone builds a house that is too dangerous for people to live in, it'll end in settlement anyway
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2020
grin

Dem go still Roger dem.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2020
...the owners of those properties will just be laughing....because they know the right button to press....to buy a plot of land in Banana Island estate no-be Moi-Moi
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Sleevia: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2020
NobleRomm:
they will just settle everything with money..
Lagos Government want to recover all their loses so far because of the cavid-19 lockdown
lagos government loss? the only person that has loss is you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / 13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.