Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit (50865 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / LASPPPA Apprehends Physical Planning Permit Law Violators In Lagos (Pictures) / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Ajibade123(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice move
Seal them Moda fuckkkers for violating planning laws
You think you got money and now you don't comply with directives. Then your assss is going down

Wike my nigggar
Give them assholes the wike treatment

Destroy those low budget asss Moda fuckkking building

Be a real niggarrr
Don't just pin that on the blackman
Humans are criminal both black and white
I know you won't understand. So i won't blame you because humans hate what they don't understand.
The criminality in every human can not be over emphasized

Soon! I will finish writing my book titled "the criminality in every human"
when it is out please tell us let buy
Real Niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Sprumbaba: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Sorry for derailing
But how come everybody forgot that husspuppi is an afonja and he has been caught by interpol
I am just saying because when invictus obi was caught they all masturbated on it claiming he is an Igbo man
Crime does not reside one place

The reason is that Husspuppi was a known yahoo boy unlike your boy who is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Pretending to be an upstanding Man. Typical Igbo criminal style.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Khez: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Useless people, just say Una want bribe , you waited for the owner to be done spending millions before you seal !lazy people
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
OK. Just tell them how much you want to take from them.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by gnykelly(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:

Are you done crying?

I saw you've been looking for a Visa to China to go die of COVID 19, I just might be able to help your life.

I have a map on how you can go easy and undetected through the desert.

You waste of a sperm.

I'm not a desperate low lifer like you. I'm not finding means to escape by all means.

my purpose of visit is to buy industrial equipment. and thanks I don't appreciate criminal travel procedure
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by daddytime(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
[s]
gnykelly:

I'm not a desperate low lifer like you. I'm not finding means to escape by all means.

my purpose of visit is to buy industrial equipment. and thanks I don't appreciate criminal travel procedure
[/s]

You are a cretinous dingbat.

The world wishes your momma had swallowed.

We all would have been saved one extra asswipe of your caliber.

Non-entity.

Industrial equipment when you never fit chop belleful once a day.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by gnykelly(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
[s][/s]
You are a cretinous dingbat.
The world wishes your momma had swallowed.
We all would have been saved one extra asswipe of your caliber.
Non-entity.
Industrial equipment when you never fit chop belleful once a day.
the criminality in your DNA makes you blab without moral precautions
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by daddytime(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
gnykelly:

the criminality in your DNA makes you blab without moral precautions

You will suffer in life and never find anyone to render you help because of how you were raised to be uncouth.

I've gone through your profile and can tell how miserable a life you live.

On the thread where you were looking for help to get a China visa, did you see how you exposed your cursed self, and people were telling you how rude you were?

It shall never be well with you.

Dundee.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by gnykelly(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:

You will suffer in life and never find anyone to render you help because of how you were raised to be uncouth.

I've gone through your profile and can tell how miserable a life you live.

On the thread where you were looking for help to get a China visa, did you see how you exposed your cursed self, and people were telling you how rude you were?

It shall never be well with you.

Dundee.

is it even well with you?.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by DEROX: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Sorry for derailing
But how come everybody forgot that husspuppi is an afonja and he has been caught by interpol
I am just saying because when invictus obi was caught they all masturbated on it claiming he is an Igbo man
Crime does not reside one place
because its not common to them just like saying aboki was caught doing wire wire who cares? but its some peoples habit hence they have casted.Hope am clear
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice move
You think you got money and now you don't comply with directives. Then your assss is going down

Wike my nigggar

Be a real niggarrr
I know you won't understand. So i won't blame you because humans hate what they don't understand.

Wait! Slawormir is writing a book and it's not about "dragging weed" or "bombing" online or gulping crates of heineken, shocked grin grin
I believe the book will be fake if it does not have something to do any of the above listed things. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Dexter23401: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Story story, na money they want.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by abbiboy: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
bigstan11787:
All I see is a bunch of thieves looking for how to steal money or how they be bribed.
Priority should be placed on providing housing for logosian considering the high cost of renting an apartment

U can never please a nigerian just like u can never please a woman.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by stieyven(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice move

Wike my nigggar

Be a real niggarrr

Why do you use despicable and vulgar expletives in your words? Why do you use egregious and vile language in driving home your points? Do you know that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak? Matthew 12 :36.
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by nick50(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Nothing like planning permit..na settlement dem dey find

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / 13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.