Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit (50866 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / LASPPPA Apprehends Physical Planning Permit Law Violators In Lagos (Pictures) / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Lovelyn451(f): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2020
Was it not thesame Lagos state government that sold the land to them in the first place, now that they've started building on the land and the thief of a lagos govt. is sealing it off and the hypocrites here are shouting nice one but in the case of wike of river state it was tyranny...fools
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2020
So these people just went and started building multimillion naira structures without permits?? because they are not educated or not informed? Ok
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Bluffly: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
So, those buying these overpriced and over-valued pieces still by-pass the relevant permits?

What's the sense in shelling out a Billion to buy a piece of land while cutting corners, and trying to avoid a permit in the Millions.

There's something inherently criminal and wrong with the average black man's DNA.

Fantastically corrupt by make-up, morally, and otherwise.
Not really. It's just a systemic failure on the part of the government that accommodates such act. Also not being informed could lead to this.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by TUANKU(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Enoch07:
una try. they waited until the owner spent millions before sealing, it's alright
The owner knew exactly what he was doing was wrong but you will rather blame the government .
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by TUANKU(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Was it not thesame Lagos state government that sold the land to them in the first place, now that they've started building on the land and the thief of a lagos govt. is sealing it off and the hypocrites here are shouting nice one but in the case of wike of river state it was tyranny...fools
Because they sold land to you doesn't mean you will follow laid down procedure when building.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by bembojay12(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2020
I buy all the available Giftcards and BTC at sweet rate add up on WhatsApp 08105991648
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Michdear(f): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2020
kissCan you stop this nonsense, is quite irritating take your time and think of what you can do with your life,hush and obi decided to go into fraud and here they are ,can you start a trade and get serious with it,tribalistic statement won’t help you,go and make money first.
Xucxex1997:
Sorry for derailing
But how come everybody forgot that husspuppi is an afonja and he has been caught by interpol
I am just saying because when invictus obi was caught they all masturbated on it claiming he is an Igbo man
Crime does not reside one place
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Alaganature(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2020
All nah Audio...if money involved they will release the building to the owners.. Nigeria corrupt country
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by wetmenow: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2020
way to extort money from people.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by leisuretym: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2020
isn't there a permit or a Master plan approved by the government for a highbrow lay out like Banana Island? I think the government is just looking for a way to exploit the rich on this one
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by blackboy(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
NobleRomm:
they will just settle everything with money..
Lagos Government want to recover all their loses so far because of the cavid-19 lockdown
gbam.
This is what Lagos state govt is good at. Go to any area you will see their x or sealed on so many properties you wonder it it is a joke or real. This is where they all chop legal and illegally. Workshop.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by donphetus(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Buy why?
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Lovelyn451(f): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2020
TUANKU:

Because they sold land to you doesn't mean you will follow laid down procedure when building.
please what are these laid down procedures?
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by money121(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Ok
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by Femeto: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2020
The name of that place should be changed.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by AmazingELixir: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin

" in furtherance of the ongoing efforts to control physical development and engender livable and sustainable environment in the State, the Lagos State Government, on Thursday, sealed 19 additional buildings in the highbrow Banana Island. Ikoyi.

That means if this people come to mushin, Agege, ijora or Oshodi they will seal the whole town up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by samorobo: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2020
ossaisly:
When re we going to start seeing other fruits island. We are tired of only banana,we also want apple island, coconut island, pineapple view island[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin grin etc

Alrethere orange island..we are still waiting for strawberry island
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by arsenal33: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Illegality must be condemned
They will soon pay up
and the building will continue
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by samorobo: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2020
ossaisly:
When re we going to start seeing other fruits island. We are tired of only banana,we also want apple island, coconut island, pineapple view island[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin grin etc

Already there is orange island..we are still waiting for strawberry island
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by love541: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2020
love541cf
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by gnykelly(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
So, those buying these overpriced and over-valued pieces still by-pass the relevant permits?

What's the sense in shelling out a Billion to buy a piece of land while cutting corners, and trying to avoid a permit in the Millions.

There's something inherently criminal and wrong with the average black man's DNA.

Fantastically corrupt by make-up, morally, and otherwise.

same criminality that made you skip securing Visa just to engage traveling vthrough the desert to get to a land you're not qualified to. same criminality you documented and making income from your criminal journal.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by UNRULY(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Igbo properties cheesy these people from the East don collect Lagos finish grin
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by bbee(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2020
We write High Quality Unique Content 100% Plagiarism Free passed copyscape, and Hemingway.
*SEO Friendly
*EBook
*Assignments
"Blog Content
*Article Writing
*Copyediting
*Copywriting
*Fast Checking
*Proofreading
*Article Rewriting

WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2 for rates.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by daddytime(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2020
gnykelly:

same criminality that made you skip securing Visa just to engage traveling vthrough the desert to get to a land you're not qualified to. same criminality you documented and making income from your criminal journal.

Of course it is.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by COOL10(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2020
ossaisly:

Apple Island sounds nice wink
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by daddytime(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
gnykelly:

Are you done crying?

I saw you've been looking for a Visa to China to go die of COVID 19, I just might be able to help your life.

I have a map on how you can go easy and undetected through the desert.

You waste of a sperm.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by porthouse7(f): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
cjwalter:
My first FCT since joining Nairaland...Wow i dedicate this to my family and friends God bless y'all

Good
I wish the Lagos govt can keep up the good work. We all should obtain a building plan before building, it very important plss
u will be paid soon
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by LabDNA: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
bigstan11787:
All I see is a bunch of thieves looking for how to steal money or how they be bribed.
Priority should be placed on providing housing for logosian considering the high cost of renting an apartment
Don't mind the criminal people at the ministry of lands.

They send out spies to go look for people building houses just so they can seal those building projects and extort them.

When I embarked on my own building project, I called an uncle who is Colonel. With his help I was able to station soldiers at the building site for 2 months.

Any omonile thug or agent that came around was to be used for shooting target practice.

I also settled the chief of the area with water supply contract than paid the normal building levies as stipulated by building laws, not a kobo more. I pasted copies on the building. Anyone who claims to be an agent is allowed to see it and go.
Re: 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit by alasan007(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well you should know the owner can’t completely be blame they might have register with the wrong organization or got scammed it’s not easy getting approval for building plan getting C of O but I believe potential house owner in banana island should know better but no one knows all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.