Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? (30627 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by TUANKU(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
seunny4lif:
Common, he is not dumb
When I first saw Python, it was hard for me then I left it for Java later came back to Python and saw it was really easy
Well, then he's just an idiot.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Akhigbeblog(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
TUANKU:

You see brain power varies, kids as young as 12 are getting a hang on programming and you're here doing scare mongering.
Don't generalize things, that you found it hard does not mean it will be hard to everyone.
Thanks for calling me a liar, you should give your head a wobble, maybe it will start functioning properly.
Guy if programming is not hard to you! Sorry to say you don't know what you're doing! If you have never felt so frustrated! Bro you don't know what you're doing! If you never left like giving up you still don't know what you're doing! If you never felt like running away, shutting down your system even when you're hungry to learn more you don't know what you're doing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by ndiuelish(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Tried python but e too hard for me small.... Maybe it's bcox I didn't use video...

I shifted to html css
wtf is wrong with u guy, u said u re learning html and css but u don't what source code is. Re u trying to be sarcastic. U even said python is hard. Chai.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
It depends on the job, I take a minimum of $130 for very simple website projects. It needs to very simple.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by TUANKU(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

Guy if programming is not hard to you! Sorry to say you don't know what you're doing! If you have never felt so frustrated! Bro you don't know what you're doing! If you never left like giving up you still don't know what you're doing! If you never felt like running away, shutting down your system even when you're hungry to learn more you don't know what you're doing!
Yes i don't know what am doing, not knowing what i was doing helped me master 4 programming languages.. But you, you quit easily, you lack will power so it's easier to blame it on python being hard.
If i had the same mindset i would have given up too.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
GreenDee:
Same here, mine is JavaScript...
Can we talk via whatsapp
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by yusufDeveloper: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rikidony:
Please i wanna learn Web Development, how much will it cost me pls, anybody with idea.

Your data and your computer. YouTube and Google are the best teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by dboY1123(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
chinavs9ja:
Hello, dear nairalanders! We all know how difficult it is to learn programming and how frustrating it is to develop web and app software. Let us discuss this, as a programmer what is your minimum earnings that can equate the stress and frustration?

Please, I would love to know/learn this web developing.

Any idea on how I can start, sir?
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by chinavs9ja(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
dboY1123:

Please, I would love to know/learn this web developing.

Any idea on how I can start, sir?
Check my signature for my contact
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by utepu: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
It is much rewarding if you are good at it. Yes, it pays
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by BeauBragner: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Techywizard:

My flen, what are the $$achievement,we are try to push this guy ahead with anwswers and you are looking for where to put NYSC.

We are on same mission na.. cool cool
We're trying to achieve same thing.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by seunny4lif(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
It’s easy for kids to learn programming than mature people just like it’s easy for them for learn diff foreign language
TUANKU:

If you consider python hard then how did you manage to pass mathematics in sec school?
If you consider python hard then then what will you say about C++ and C?
Well people have different brains so maybe it's hard for some people.
I've seen 12 year olds who are very good with python.
Programming is not rocket science especially Python.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Sleevia: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
DanRay1:
Sounds great. I've always thought about creating a blog that shows my portfolio too. It's a great means to put your skills out there.

Also, as dualcore1 said up there, getting GitHub and LinkedIn profiles is really helpful as well.
Yes, it is help but blog will showcase your skills more than you can imagine...

A blog I know is about to be sold for $xx,x x x why? why would anyone want to buy a blog for such high figures? Only something valuable can command such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Texty: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
DanRay1:
People copy source codes and alter them a bit.

Sometimes it takes a professional to reengineer sources codes to fit your wants... Trust me you may end up creating bugs upon bugs

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Texty: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

What is source code

Code from another devloper that's made public that you can add to your own project
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Texty: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
DanRay1:
Especially those cheap Indians on fiverr angry

Please I'll really need your advice on fiverr been on the shit for a while and still waiting to get jobs....
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Texty: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Tried python but e too hard for me small.... Maybe it's bcox I didn't use video...

I shifted to html css
The reason why it seemed hard was cause it was looking abstract in your eyes and your weren't seeing visual evidences of your effort like in html and CSS... Try Django it's a python framework for web development

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Texty: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
danshadrach:
Good afternoon peeps, pls I started self learning python with videos online.

Its quite broad but I want to centre my focus. Please I need advice:

Web development, software development or data science, Which will be easier to pick up with?

and how does all these theories help one to relate to real time projects.

Web dev with Django
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by soleexx(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
You Earn depending how Neat, Clean, Creative your project is

I'm Toby, and I'm A Front web developer

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by soleexx(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rikidony:
Please i wanna learn Web Development, how much will it cost me pls, anybody with idea.

Bro, its not about the money, its about the mentor... Find good mentor and let money become second priority
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by vulpeslopez(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Genesils:
Please I'm learning Python (using Udemy Tutorial videos and Coursera and pdf too) but it's been difficult learning it alone, I need someone we can both learn together, someone that'll help ginger me, solve problems together and brainstorm...

Or a mentor undecided
learning python too...whatsapp number?

1 Like

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by naijasensei: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Oh Thank God for this kind of thread.

Guys, I am learning it myself Tru videos... I have learnt html, css but not perfectly....

1st question; when can I proceed to Javascript coz I started learning mid month of May.... When can I proceed to Javascript even when I am not still perfect on html/css

2nd question: What does it take to be a web developer??

Front end, if yes... Pls name what is required to be learnt

Back end, what is required to be learnt

Full stack, what is required to. Be learnt

Pls web expert shud help me out...... Thanks

You can start now, but remember that some knowledge of HTML and CSS is required to master JavaScript.

For frontend - JavaScript, Vue, React, HTML, CSS
For backend - Node.js, Python, PHP, C#, etc
For full stack - combination of frontend and backend skills.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by DanRay1: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Texty:

Sometimes it takes a professional to reengineer sources codes to fit your wants... Trust me you may end up creating bugs upon bugs
I totally agree.

I was frustrated on fiverr so I left.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by EmperorWIZLAD(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
DanRay1:
People copy source codes and alter them a bit.

Bro plz can I get Ur phone number. Jx wanna be a friend. Thanks
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by EmperorWIZLAD(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thank u so much... Maybe I will try spend 1 or two weeks on css... I av created some responsive website... I even created sumtin like nairaland, I did it myself... They are all static though

Thank u so much boss

Greetings ProfDview1 plz I am a newbie too, cn we align n share ideas. Thanks. 08033970678 WhatsApp. Jx say hi. Thanks again
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by EmperorWIZLAD(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
naijasensei:

You can start now, but remember that some knowledge of HTML and CSS is required to master JavaScript.

Good evening, please I want to be a friend.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
naijasensei:

Thanks Bros

1 Like

Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by elunico: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
abbey621:

Management, anything management! See tech guys will always do the hardwork while the so called manager/director or VP makes the big money. I've been an I.T audit manager for 3 years now and before that I was an I.T manager for our database analytics team, I can't believe an easier job actually pays more....It is what it is.....lol.

You had to start from somewhere, you didn't just get to that status overnight.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by nicedas(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
I want to learn programming, pls. somebody pls r reply me.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by naijasensei: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
EmperorWIZLAD:

Good evening, please I want to be a friend.

OK.
Re: How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? by ProfAmaben(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Oh Thank God for this kind of thread.

Guys, I am learning it myself Tru videos... I have learnt html, css but not perfectly....

1st question; when can I proceed to Javascript coz I started learning mid month of May.... When can I proceed to Javascript even when I am not still perfect on html/css

2nd question: What does it take to be a web developer??

Front end, if yes... Pls name what is required to be learnt

Back end, what is required to be learnt

Full stack, what is required to. Be learnt

Pls web expert shud help me out...... Thanks

Pls if you are interested in holding a group whatsapp for people interested in web development... Mention me... Drop ur number or dm me

I am learning too, let's learn together.....

Very good question. My answer.

Frontend developer: React, Restful API, Hooks, REDUX (this is extremely important), HTML CSS JavaScript, Object oriented programming, JavaScript Es6, Angular or Vue Js is an added advantage, you must know how to link WordPress API with React. These things I outlined look simple, it's not easy.

Backend: very crazy! Node.js, Python FLASK or Django, PHP etc but you must know how to create user models, API integration, Seeding, Credit and debit numerous users created by you, etc.

Software engineering is not easy at all but extremely rewarding. My brother attended over 12 interviews in less than 2 weeks due to high demand.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg Paddling Canoe / Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.