Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno (86524 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Kenneth10110(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
But We should not let all these affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It should not affects the espirit de corp of other officers.

We will continue to fight. No retreat! No surrender
I know one day activities of terrorist is going to be reduced

As a real niggarrr
I understand that the terrorism can not be quashed
The activities of terrorist can only be reduced
Because terrorist are like hydra when their head is chopped off then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Softly softly catchee monkey
God bless Nigeria

Damn you and that president you support Anuofia
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Prophet777: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Propaganda & corruption remains one of the reasons why this war has not been won. Nigerian Army this days are more sophisticated in propaganda even than the Nigeria average Nigerian politicians. Lies and deceit has now becomes the order of the day in the military. They usually gives the president fabrications making him believe all is well.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Solomadex121(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
In This Nation? Which Fluential People Reside in... Why Alway Us! Nigeria... Let's Stand To Make People Stand!
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by kinggabah: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
why do Nigerian rehabilitate boko haran members when captured?
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Adau123(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
So sad,my condolence to the families.Rest with the Lord,
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by pich4real(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
But We should not let all these affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It should not affects the espirit de corp of other officers.

We will continue to fight. No retreat! No surrender
I know one day activities of terrorist is going to be reduced

As a real niggarrr
I understand that the terrorism can not be quashed
The activities of terrorist can only be reduced
Because terrorist are like hydra when their head is chopped off then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Softly softly catchee monkey
God bless Nigeria
Damn nigaaar?
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ylaa(f): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks sir for this piece of information.

quote author=saaron post=90592709]I know for a fact that buhari is from Niger Republic. In fact, about 30 percent of Northern population are foreigners from Niger, Chad, Mali and Sudan.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by KingAzubuike(f): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Dewisedick:
I swear if I see any terrorist group rising to fight this set of terrorist group called bokoharam I will leave everything and join them. I can do terrorism too
This comment of yours is now under investigation by the state CID and counter terrorism agency.

Thanks.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by KingAzubuike(f): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2020
bluefilm:
But are they not supposed to fall backwards instead of forward after being shot?
Very dumb.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Awoleesu(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
You're a pathetic illiterate
Show me your 'knowledge'...
Thou "enviable" scribe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.