Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno (86523 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by nurex01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Sorry, are you repeating what they normally say before they kill those Christians
Boss!!! Do you know the meaning?
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by egoldman(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
big7:

Bros sorry to say but you no get sense

@MANNABBQ may it never be well with you and your generation if you don't comment in this thread... Evil supporter

Amen to that prayer, suya man must comment here.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Microwhy: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
saaron:
This is Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram, the same terrorists group that was crying to surrender according to buhari's Fulani regime propaganda machinery.
In few weeks time, the killers of these Christian soldiers will activate Taqiyya and surrender themselves to Nigerian army for army as repentant Boko Haram terrorist.
The earlier the rest of Nigeria detach itself from Northern Nigeria, the better for our own security. These northerners are using Taqqiya through Boko Haram terrorist group to slaughter and kill southerners for their agenda - Advancement of Sharia. Let's not forget the secret move by buhari's Fulani regime through the CJN of Sharia to expand the scope of Sharia in Nigeria's constitution.
Useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!
What is Shari'a?
Abeg go read more...
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Moneyboyz: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yet bulhari when the army catches them, bulhari will rehabilitate and release them back into the wild.
Inside life.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Jimbadly: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
There's a war going on and we cannot say we do not expect casualties or collaterals.

May these ones rest in peace.

But the SR that published this sensitive video in the first place, what is their aim? To help spread the good news from BH or to cause the families more pains?

I see people saying Buhari said he captured all LG, Yes! And does that mean BH has ceased to exist?

I have sources and video proofs that the war is better.

This is an interrogation of one of the BH caught.

Really? If they kill them, what reports will Amnesty Nigeria give to the world? What crime charges do you think will be held against the president. Most of you don't face realities. You just let your emotions speak for you

The headline says Boko Haram released the video and you are blaming Sahara reporters.

And it's really appalling how mofos like you who are obviously sympathetic to Boko haram reason with your empty head. What freaking repentant boko haram terrorists are you insinuating should be pardoned? Those that have massacred and maimed thousands of innocent people? You are a m0ronic and 1mbecilic 1diot for suggesting they should be pardoned.

I bet if your brother or father or uncle or cousin was one of these two shot at point blank range by these heartless monsters you won't be here typing garbage. Or maybe your daughters or mother or sisters were among the females raped by these bastards, and forcefully married off, would you still be making this foolish comment?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by feejay70: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
And Buhari wanted to spare bokoharam members....... The word "bokoharam" means 'education other than islamic knowledge is a waiste!

It brought terrorism in nigeria
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by familier(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
abobote:
Gosh, and Buhari is in Abuja issuing warning

Our darling president will be shocked
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by greenandy: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
saaron:
This is Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram, the same terrorists group that was crying to surrender according to buhari's Fulani regime propaganda machinery.
In few weeks time, the killers of these Christian soldiers will activate Taqiyya and surrender themselves to Nigerian army for army as repentant Boko Haram terrorist.
The earlier the rest of Nigeria detach itself from Northern Nigeria, the better for our own security. These northerners are using Taqqiya through Boko Haram terrorist group to slaughter and kill southerners for their agenda - Advancement of Sharia. Let's not forget the secret move by buhari's Fulani regime through the CJN of Sharia to expand the scope of Sharia in Nigeria's constitution.
Useless regime.

One Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. That’s what Boko Haram is gunning for, together with people in high places.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by pappicole(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Federal gov. Na scam

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by just2endowed: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
thablogger:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/12/boko-haram-releases-new-video-kills-nigerian-soldier-policeman

This is so unfair..... And this criminal will be release when caught. Life is unfair
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Litmus: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
thablogger:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/12/boko-haram-releases-new-video-kills-nigerian-soldier-policeman

I've always argued that Nigerians are too kind hearted and this sort of thing validates that claim. If not, how do you explain why Nigeria military repeatedly watch Bokoharam behead their friends and yet when Nigeria soldiers defeat Boko in any encounter, they spare those terrorists that surrender? Later, those same terrorists are freed by recommendations of Human rights. In other places where people are not as kind as Nigerians, soldiers there would resort to Taking No Prisoners.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by raphy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
not the first time they kill.people and show them.on live TV like Isis is doing.

that.niggah.writing sermon up there i tire o.

our country is still useless imagine saying they at about to capture shekau and where I him now.

still running inside sambisa for HW many years...propaganda will will finnish us in this shit hole.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Staro: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020

So sad ...

Useless president
Foolish supporters

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by don3e(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
God help our security men....Our Politicians are the real problem we have in this country. They don't want this criminality to stop and they make more money from it. God will definitely punish them and all their generation with all the stolen money they are stealing. Let them gather the stolen money, they and their family will not eat it.
Real Cry from the heart
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Ade3131: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
If I were to be a military personnel and maybe a senior rank officer, I'm sure I would have staged a coup to end this run of disgraceful government or democracy regimes we've been having since OBJ. It just keep getting worsened than we could have imagine.

And we're all brainwashed to believe the worst of democracy is better than the best of military rule. Let somebody tell me if we've ever had it this bad in our history under military rule....Come to think of it, the cost of running this over-hyped democracy is a torn on the flesh of the citizens on its own. You hear them borrowing as if we're about to be declared bankrupt yet there's nothing to show for the money they're borrowing.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by babajero(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
saaron:
Useless regime.
This government will never send real soldiers that will wipe Boko Haram out, rather they will send some soldiers and maybe some sabotages amongst them. What happened to the soldiers ihejirika fought with or the soldiers that fought during GEJ's never again battle.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by greypencils: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
One Nigeria is a fact wether you like it or not
You are a fool. One Nigeria is dead. Everybody will go his/her way. I am Yoruba by the way and I am fucking tired of the north.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by greypencils: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ade3131:
If I were to be a military personnel and maybe a senior rank officer, I'm sure I would have staged a coup to end this run of disgraceful government or democracy regimes we've been having since OBJ. It just keep getting worsened than we could have imagine.

And we're all brainwashed to believe the worst of democracy is better than the best of military rule. Let somebody tell me if we've ever had it this bad in our history under military rule....Come to think of it, the cost of running this over-hyped democracy is a torn on the flesh of the citizens on its own. You hear them borrowing as if we're about to be declared bankrupt yet there's nothing to show for the money they're borrowing.
I swear. I would have done the same if I was a soldier.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by babajero(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
You can only deceive yourself, Nigeria died in 1966.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by babajero(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
But We should not let all these affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It should not affects the espirit de corp of other officers.

We will continue to fight. No retreat! No surrender
I know one day activities of terrorist is going to be reduced

As a real niggarrr
I understand that the terrorism can not be quashed
The activities of terrorist can only be reduced
Because terrorist are like hydra when their head is chopped off then expect another head as an outgrowth from other part of the body

Softly softly catchee monkey
God bless Nigeria
Really? Tell me more.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by akaahs(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
gurunlocker:
Saw the video on twitter not long.... That's a gory sight sad sad
How can a suppose police and soldier be killed like a common criminal
Believe me if I were in their shoes I won't allow them kill me that manner.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by xolomonstrides(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
There's a war going on and we cannot say we do not expect casualties or collaterals.

Really? If they kill them, what reports will Amnesty Nigeria give to the world? What crime charges do you think will be held against the president. Most of you don't face realities. You just let your emotions speak for you

So we should have casualties in the 1000s only to capture the perpetrators and let them go. Our laws allows for death for murderers after prosecution, trial and convictions. But instead of following the law, one man decided to bring injustice and unfairness to the victims of the cruel and senseless murders by fattening their killers and making excuses for their murderers. And you come here to support what no one ought to support.

Making them go through the blind street of trial is fair enough. Anyone found guilty if aiding or actively participating in terrorism should be killed swiftly and in public to. That is how you create order and a deterrent to potential terrorists, especially those not motivated by ideology. Cos majority of these terrorists are only there for the pay from the sponsors and the spoils from their looting and raids.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Flows001(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Islam has brought more pains than joy to this world. Imagine a world without Islam, all the millions that have been gruesomely executed all over the world for centuries would probably still be alive or atleast have offsprings. Don't bring up that bullshit that "Boko Haram are just terrorists who do not represent Islam"... they f**cking got their killing inspirations from Islam!!!!! Islam is a curse!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
nurex01:
Boss!!! Do you know the meaning?

That's why I asked Bro, don't take it too far than how near I was..
Don't know the meaning.....
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Jdbrasco2: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
What do u mean Mr? Self determination is fundamental human right. Referendum!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Vergin201(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
..... Your Mama... May this fate befall u nd ur family...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by kelly72: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fear not, Buharia is in charge.
He sees hefritin.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Vyzz: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
No be Buhari just dey talk say them dn kill them just now?
Dem no even allow us digest buhari lies finish, dem dn release video.
Na wa o, we dey hear am for this country. Our soldiers just dey die like fly everyday

My fellow Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws, Iteskiris, Ukwuanis, Ikas, Anoichas...water dn pass garri o, e be like we go follow Nnmadi Coonu go form Biafra o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I no wan suffer this one o

grin

Brother only u be urhobo, isoko, ijaw, iteskiris, ukwuani, ikas, anoichas... cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Dybala11(m): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

May these ones rest in peace.

But the SR that published this sensitive video in the first place, what is their aim? To help spread the good news from BH or to cause the families more pains?

I see people saying Buhari said he captured all LG, Yes! And does that mean BH has ceased to exist?

I have sources and video proofs that the war is better.

This is an interrogation of one of the BH caught.

They should be taken to court and sentenced to death if found guilty then, or is terrorism not an offense punishable by death??
Your argument is invalid bro.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Solorrman3310: 3:10am On Jun 13, 2020
saaron:
Useless regime.
u are quoting what u dnt know as i use to read I many place and written by many nairalanders. Taqiyya means lies and such kind of lies is only done,believed and practiced by shia a sect that zakzaky is on,we the rest of the Muslims that are not shia believed taqiyya to be a pure super lies and it has no place in religion in a least,shia are never i repeat shia are never never closer to being Muslims,maybe other Christian's and nn Muslims may think otherwise but Christian and shia are no different to us and they are worse than Christianity sometimes. Pls stop bringing something that shia propagate in to islam,it's like saying Muslims are dancing in the church which clearly shows u are completely derailed. Taqiyya is nothing but pure lies which shia thought to be permissable in their kind of father Christmas kind of religion,by the way I need to know that shia can not represent the majority Muslims as they are only 7 percent compare to other Muslims in the world,u are using the word taqiyya to insult Muslims while u dnt know that u are insulting ur blood brother's shia,they are more like u than us why because they fornicate exactly like u fvcking ur mothrs and sisters,and as ur pastors fvck ur mothrs and sisters in the name of purification,salvation and washing or blessing of the womb to women that are barren.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nairalandguru(m): 3:54am On Jun 13, 2020
That rank I am seeing is not an inspector o. That police na corporal na. Which kind abi Dem give an another uniform?
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by IMASTEX: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2020
IceLip:
To be a force(soldier) man in my corn3, fighting against polithiefian-terrorist is risky than any risk you know.

May their soul RIP
Nailed it. When a fight last longer than 24 hours in a country. Some people must be making Billions!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.