Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (93455 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Samylekey(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
OP rephrase the headline to 'The Moment Before Motor jam the Egungun'
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Missyajoke(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
wherever power speaks people bow. They're both rich but one is powerful than the other
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by nothingspoil70: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
I knew it. I saw this coming. Since Igbos both home and abroad started supporting Obaseki I started fearing for his political future because anyone they support always lose. Donald Trump should watch it.

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Uyi168: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
adedehinbo:
cry me a river!!! Do you now know EDo is Lagos?try to learn some lesson from this and never be an obaseki
Shut up...
Nor dey put politics for head...
Those guys irrespective of their party do not give a Bleep about u..

2 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
wonder233:
Yoruba spineless stooges will be having multiple orgasms over this right now.
Watch how they will flood this thread in pure glee...
I'm proudly Edo, we pay no obeisance to godfathers, we fight them, win or lose, we fight.
Oshiomhole fought against godfathers, Obaseki is doing same.
Same way Oshiomhole eventually triumphed then, same way Obaseki will eventually triumph.

Eat corn and drink water

3 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshiomole short man devil with his alien looking face. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by drskyfly007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
adedehinbo:
cry me a river!!! Do you now know EDo is Lagos?try to learn some lesson from this and never be an obaseki
shut up small boy..EDO is not Lagos!..They are not cowards that worship and lick the ass of one man grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by obinnaoduduwa: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki is a very big fool,he would have enter another party long time ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by nogragra: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
How do we explain somebody brought to power did first term and suddenly did not qualify for second term. The very arbiter who swept him into power is now the architect of his downfall. There is something fundamentally wrong with Nigerian politics.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by drskyfly007(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Uyi168:
Shut up...
Nor dey put politics for head...
Those guys irrespective of their party do not give a Bleep about u..
Don't mind that learner

2 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Blackmann001:

It's not a mistake guy... A man is a man.. ND shldnt b a pussy......

Osho want to control the house of assembly in the state.. The tinubu way ND den control the governor.. Obaseki outsmarted him by announcing an emergency swearing in.. ND oshio men were left out.......... He cornered them for their loyalty.. But dey prefer oshio....

Who wants to b controlled by someone not in power... Obaseki is not a small Boi.. Even if he loses out.. He make oshio know he can't lick his shit... Let's wait for his nxt move

A chess game quite alright!

He ain't making no move, bro. I must tell you that decision to disqualify him was reached in Bourdillon. It's the FINAL SAY....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by drskyfly007(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
obinnaoduduwa:
Obaseki is a very big fool,he would have enter another party long time ago
He will still join PDP...it is called strategic planning..Don't be surprised he already bought the form by proxy..

An average politician is smart in matters of politics!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by kyuniii(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Politics
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by lograr(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..

please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

please you people should help a brother by subscribing to the free channel and DM me your names so I can jot down for record keeping...
abeg

Create your own topic instead. People won't take you seriously for derailing
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by barthmew(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's not over until it's finally over.

Political atmosphere in Ondo is quite uneventful but same won't be said about Edo which has been dotted with lots of brouhaha happening almost in rapid succession, spanning from POI decamping from pdp to apc in an overt move to clinch the part's gov ticket, to Obaseki been screened out by the Screen9ng committee of apc.

Oshomole as seen in the recent times has used his vantage office to perfect his agenda.. Dark days surely will reveal every shrouded secret, nothing could he further from the truth.

Let's wait and see how it ends… cos I foresee more drama playing out in these coming days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by sleemomymy: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
PIKIN WEN TELL YIN PAPA SAY YIN HEAD NO CORRECT. THE THING WEN YIN PAPA TAKE SENIOR AM, YIN GO SHOW AM NOW.
OBASEKI WHEN YOU PICK UP AN UNNECESSARY FIGHT WITH OSHO BABA, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT YOUR LAST NAME IS SORRY.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..

please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

please you people should help a brother by subscribing to the free channel and DM me your names so I can jot down for record keeping...
abeg
you think people just subscribe to channels on YouTube? I only subscribe for things I love

.she is not ready to assist you. She only wants to use you to gain popularity on YouTube
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Yebosola(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
wonder233:
I'm proudly Edo, we pay no obeisance to godfathers, we fight them, win or lose, we fight.
Same way Oshiomhole eventually triumphed then, same way Obaseki will eventually triumph.

You will die on Yoruba matters sooner than expected, what biz of Yoruba with Edo matter.

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na today, something that Tinubu and oshiomole have been planning since after 2019 presidential and national assembly election results wasn't in Apc's favour even buhari himself knows about everything that happened today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by customstreet: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki shot himself. He is not a good politician. Since Buhari and Tinubu did not interface on his behalf, I knew he was a gonner. If care is
not taken, and also not still shows diplomacy, his case would be worse after his tenure. Oshiomole would fight him to the finish. He knows the implication of Obaseki rising up again, so he would not give a chance at all. That Deputy governor will suffer more than Obsseki at the end of the election. Take my word. Adam will not spear him at all as he was the masterminder of plot on how to remove Oshiomole

5 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Orokojasper(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
olaric:
The same whip being used by Adams Oshiomhole to sweep carpets off his enemies is waiting for him in the nearest future. His fall will be tragic.

Let's wait till then...but for now that ingrate Obaseki is a goner,you don't bite the hand that fed you.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Kuginzi: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why do poor Nigerians keep disturbing themselves to the extent of having sleepless nights over the POLITICIANS who don't care about your existence and who's pockets are more of importance than you?.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Godspowero(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Likely
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Organicist95:
you think people just subscribe to channels on YouTube? I only subscribe for things I love

.she is not ready to assist you. She only wants to use you to gain popularity on YouTube

no, we met physically here in ph sometimes back.
and I know her office
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Organicist95:

no, we met physically here in ph sometimes back.
and I know her office.

bro and besides its a free subscription..just like a fb page.. it's just a click.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
lograr:

Create your own topic instead. People won't take you seriously for derailing
abi?

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
drskyfly007:
shut up small boy..EDO is not Lagos!..They are not cowards that worship and lick the ass of one man grin
pray for the development of Edo to be like that of Lagos,you will be glad

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by 27Pushing30: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
wonder233:

Oga shut up! No be Anenih and Esama run cartel ways for Edo that year? They seized the media and stranger to Edo go think say Esama na paramount ruler lol.

Oshiomole didn’t fight against Godfathers he fought against political opponents. Godfather is only applicable when they’re in your own cartel he only used that line to curry favour with the electorates and create a legacy hence his “one man one vote” mantra.

Try understand politics before forming rebel. Ize iyamu wey Oshio fight naim e dey Hug now while Obaseki who Oshio hugged naim e dey fight now.

In all Oshiomole made his money during the honeymoon
Ize iyamu made his money the honeymoon
Obaseki made his money during the honeymoon

Go and make yours not here cheat beating

2 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by IMMUNO1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Should Edo people not sue APC for giving them an unqualified man as Governor for four years? Nigeria is truly a jungle.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Lilusm: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
I am waiting for new photos.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Kuginzi: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
wonder233:
Take heart

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Queseda: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you're wondering why the trio of Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Buhari are the most hated politicians east of the Niger, this is one of the reasons. From sacking their 'son' GEJ from office, to fücking all their favourite politicians - Atiku, Dino and Saraki hardcore, rubbishing the aspirations of whichever politician they show any glimpse of sympathy for - Ambode, Adeleke, Fayose.....now Obaseki don join the list, haba! This is too much. Even if na me I will hate these irrepressible trio grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.