Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,503 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (93780 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Antox(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
duro4chang:
He will join PDP

Abeg with which certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Tulsaguy: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jasonjay101:
I thought some people here were saying they shouldn't compare Lagos to Edo , that what happened to Ambode cannot happen in their Edo state as if they have any power to back the obaseki. At least Ambode made it to the primaries � Where is obaseki now. I just see some people talking off point when they actually know nothing of the Nigerian politics. Some were even saying obaseki will deal with oshiomole and all sort of things, do you know how long the name oshiomole has been heard in Nigeria?? Who the hell is obasek?? I'm not a fan of the Nigerian politics in all aspect but sometimes it's good to have basic knowledge of some things so you won't come to public domain to embarrass yourself and generations on some topics.

Give me 5

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Ogbeniomo: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
adedehinbo:
Good ridiance to bad obaseki!!!
There is an adage that says when a person cooks for the community,it is always easy to consume it,but when the community decides to cooks for you,it will choke you.
Obaseki was drunk in power such that he forgot 4years isn't going to last forever. He used his power to rebel against the authority that made him,now is the time to be humble and accept his defeat to avoid further humiliation
Oshi omo ole,is Now a community that cook for one person?
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Babinski: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
olaric:
The same whip being used by Adams Oshiomhole to sweep carpets off his enemies is waiting for him in the nearest future. His fall will be tragic.

Obaseki did all he could oust and disgrace Oshiomole as the National Chairman. This is someone that same Oshiomole brought from nowhere to be Governor. If Obaseki had succeeded, Oshiomole today would be a nobody. So when Obaseki lost the battle to ruin Oshiomole politically, it is stupid of him to expect a different treatment.

Politicians only forgive when they have something to benefit or use you for, and currently Obaseki doesn't have any value to Oshiomole.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by duro4chang(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Antox:

Abeg with which certificate
With the ones he will present to PDP
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Ykc2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
wolesmile:
I watched a video of Oshiomole praising the exemplary leadership skills of Obaseki when he was celebrating two years in office, and tried juxtaposing it with recent happenings. I agree that really, if you have something to hide, don't join politics.
Obaseki made a mistake fighting his Godfather... Just like Ambode.
You just don't make an enemy of someone that can decide your fate!!!
Who does that!!!
Nobody hit him on the leg... He hit himself!!!
did you remember of of Ortom governor of benue state?
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by friday2011(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
larryking540:

and quietly be the back bone of the next governor for the other party , obaseki is really trying in Edo state

My annoyance be say it was this same "oshiomole" that handed over to this man...

The same credentials he used 4 yrs ago...

If edo people are wise, they should vote out APC. Make all of them go rest.

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by omolola12345(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even if Obaseki joins PDP he no fit win. APC go rig the election for their successful candidate. I wish Edo State well.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
this matter shocked me oh just like bubu
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Charly68: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
wolesmile:
I watched a video of Oshiomole praising the exemplary leadership skills of Obaseki when he was celebrating two years in office, and tried juxtaposing it with recent happenings. I agree that really, if you have something to hide, don't join politics.
Who does that!!!
Never outshine the master,it is a law in power game

3 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Great2017: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
popes001:
Any river that forgets his source will dry up.
Godwin Obaseki bit more than he could chew.
You must be out of your mind to call a man another man's hope. Oshiomhole can never and will never be the source of hope for Obaseki. God remains his source.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by leokid866: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
friday2011:

With this discrepancy in certificates...

PDP should not invite him... If not, the same issues raised now will be used against him if he eventually win the election...

What I think he should do now, if at all he want to pull oshiomole down, he should silently work to ensure another party win the election come September.
You think they won't be expecting that? For him the fight just started for Osho the fight started three years ago.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Traitor grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by bcashy: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
wonder233:
Yoruba spineless stooges will be having multiple orgasms over this right now.
Watch how they will flood this thread in pure glee...
I'm proudly Edo, we pay no obeisance to godfathers, we fight them, win or lose, we fight.
Oshiomhole fought against godfathers, Obaseki is doing same.
Same way Oshiomhole eventually triumphed then, same way Obaseki will eventually triumph.

grin grin grin grin

E pain this one grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by talkwithfobi: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Obaseki is gone. Tho he fought hard.

He fought bad

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshiomole silence louder than all their noises grin
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Gee64: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Too sad!

Edo State may suffer another round of looting again via godfatherism.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Agugbadin: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Now that he has been disqualified he will loot the state fund knowing that he is not coming back.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Agugbadin: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Better to disqualify him now to prevent what happened in Bayelsa election after winning.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by buchilino(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Nothing concern me

MY BROTHER C AS DEM CARRY ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHE PUT 4 DEM HEAD
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Damoche10: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Was it not on the same platform he became a governor? Who is more scam than the scam?
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
brexit:
He has a bad case, no party will give him ticket because forgery is and cannot be tolerated, many parties have lost their peoples given mandate because of forgery, this is the end of the road for him politically
Nonsenses

Common sense should have told u is nothin but nigerian politics.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by sosospence(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Obaseki is gone. Tho he fought hard.
He fought like a man.

1 Like

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Organicist95:
she should give u money to start up a business if really she wants to help you!

She only wants to use you...mark my words
am still schooling sir
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Organicist95:
you don't know what it's like to subscribe for a channel on YouTube....you will be receiving unecessary notifications from the channel

And most people love to see notifications from things dey really love
but you can off the notification button
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by sosospence(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Charly68:
Never outshine the master,it is a law in power game
Leave that law,the current Ebonyi governor outsmarted his then boss,Elechi.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by donyfrank: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
He can't decamp again. Whatever that disqualified him, will also hunt him even if he win via another party.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
wolesmile:
Who does that!!!

Obaseki's mistake was not in fighting Oshiomole, his mistake was that he did not finish him off when he had the chance!
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by VICTOR4U2C: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Order for your WiFi light bulb Camera,Include 16GB Card 1080P WiFi Security Camera, 2MP Wireles IP LED Cam,360 Degrees Panoramic VR Indoor/Outdoor Home Surveillance Cameras,Motion Detection/Night Vision/Alarm

Price ##15000 with 6month warranty

the light bulb camera connect WIFI, the living stream can be accessed via iPhone/Android mobile Phone/Ipad,l and laptop you can use it at home .. office..whenever and wherever. the light bulb camera has a E27 power socket, and it is as easy to install as a bulb! No more extra installation steps. It can be directly installed on the socket where bulbs normally are, join the bulb WhatsApp chat to ask questions and place order or visit NAIYO bulb cam on Facebook

https:///D8DGGHUSMIhE6Avi19dowH

Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshiomole should get ready for the El-Rufai & Co antagonists...

He begged for his life and escaped by the whiskers then, let's see how he will bail himself this time!

As for Obaseki, no sympathies...
Una all follow join kee the country da'a ma!
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by andrewtosin(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bro are you from Ondo?
ojuu4u:
I see this as a way of weakened obaseki, I can see jegede/ibrahim and akeredolu script being played out again.
Re: The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) by Jesusloveyou: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
IceLip:
Crossing Carpet na Nigerian's Polithiefcian Hobby, Just to WIN.

Welcome to PDP or .......
with which certificate will he use to contest in PDP.
Did he buy nomination form? Or did he summit nomination form to PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.