Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Rape Talk Who Got The Blame - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rape Talk Who Got The Blame (803 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Stileswills(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rape Talk

Who got the blame ??

An adage says charity begins at home.a child that received proper upbringing and nurturing from her parents will/would never dressed devilishly cos the moral and cultural advices from her parents will always be her heartbeat and watchword.

Though there are children that rebuked home training and never wanted to accept one from anybody no matter the person's reputation and dignity and you would agree with me they will eventually perished as stated by the PROVERBS.

Should we blame our parents for giving birth to us? No,cos they ought to.

There is adage that says "ALAGEMO TI BIMO TAN, AIMO JO KU SOWO OMO RE". Why are you now dressing indecently, is it cos of fame,attention,money,likes, all these factors are worldly and will vamoose with world.

The indefatigable efforts of curbing indecent and devilish dressing that likes of DECEASED GBENGA ADEBOYE and CO exercised in the past yielded no results cos no turn deaf ears to it cos we want to be like FOREIGNERS and we then buried our highly valued CULTURE.. GIRLS listen I'm not saying all girls that got raped dressed indecently but try to avoid anything that can makes you a VICTIM.

Stop tarnishing the many years made reputations of your parents cos of "LIKES" on social media..dress the way you want to be addressed so that people will not have false picture of you.���������

Fascinating

* Story And short*

_Read up completely_��

https://onlinelegitbusinessespro..com/2020/06/rape-talk-who-got-blame.html

1 Share

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by mignone(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
But rapists hardly go after these ones.
If nudity is their problem, why don't they rape ppl in d open & blame their victim's dressing? Why don't they rape d naked schizophrenic women roaming d streets?
Note:
I don't in any way condone provocative dressing; one jst has to be objective in reasoning &judgement.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Oluromantic: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
mignone:
If nudity is their problem, why don't they rape ppl in d open & blame their victim's dressing? Why don't they rape d naked schizophrenic women roaming d streets?
Note:
I don't in any way condone provocative dressing; one jst has to be objective in reasoning &judgement.
Can you commit any crime in the open?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Juell(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
What about children of 3 years are you saying those ones got raped cos of indecent dressing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by mignone(f): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

... which is to say that it's all calculated &all d excuse of indecent dressing is thrash.

6 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Oluromantic: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
mignone:

... which is to say that it's all calculated &all d excuse of indecent dressing is thrash.
If you dress that way in the public, I could await you at a corner cus that dressing has ignited a thought I can't rid off my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

If you dress that way in the public, I will await you at a corner cus that dressing has ignited a thought I can't rid off my mind.
undecided

Most men have been programmed to believe that they cannot control their urge. IT IS A BIG LIE!
Any man that cannot control his lustful desires is no different from a smelly he-goat who goes after its mother to mate with it.
As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Oluromantic: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

undecided

Most men have been programmed to believe that they cannot control their urge. IT IS A BIG LIE!
Any man that cannot control his lustful desires is no different from a smelly he-goat who goes after its mother to mate with it.
Lol is it all women that have control over their love or appetite for money or even have manners? You're talking as if you just came into the world or you just reached puberty. We have people who have control over their desire and those who don't. It's been like that and will continue to be in both genders. But one is seen as a crime while the other is looked over

4 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Ningen(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

If you dress that way in the public, I will await you at a corner cus that dressing has ignited a thought I can't rid off my mind.

What THAT dressing incited is sexual arousal.

It's an entirely involuntary act.

But choosing to wait in a corner; to commit an act of sexual violence is a conscious decision that only a rapist will make. Are you ONE? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by saucecode(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lol is it all women that have control over their love or appetite for money or even have manners? You're talking as if you just came into the world or you just reached puberty. We have people who have control over their desire and those who don't. It's been like that and will continue to be in both genders. But one is seen as a crime while the other is looked over
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
The rapist! 15yrs jail sentence should await them!

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
You're a rape apologist! I hope this your 10mb does not put you into trouble.
Oluromantic:

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you say a woman's dressing encourage rape, you are wrong

If you say a woman's dressing does not have effect on a "rapist'. You are wrong too.

Just like rape is a decision, instigating rapist is a decision too. However Rape is unjustifiable.

Please read the above analogy with sense try not to hump on my mentions to hyperventilate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

Wait at a corner for what?

To approach for a sex romp?----------- you are weak but justified. Because one is addressed by how he's dressed. Only one who seeks "Something" will dress that way.

To Rape? ----------- you will be weak , foolish ,immature, so low and undisciplined. That's unjustifiable and will only lead to castration in my judgement book. Rapists are pyschopaths.
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by izzou(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
I really do not understand what you guys always try to defend or understand

Kids have been raped
Teenagers have been raped

A guy was arrested for raping an 80 year old woman.

For heaven's sake, what part of dressing or beauty did this category have, to justify or understand their rape?

I don't even know why I commented sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Oluromantic: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
yettymuse:
You're a rape apologist! I hope this your 10mb does not put you into trouble.
No you're comprehension defaulter. And you don't have to change the discussion patern for improper comprehension. She made a point on why men react sexually to such dressings and I made her understand what I could do if I was a rape supporter.

Use ur common sense.. would a rapist openly declare himself as one? Common sense is not for fancy o
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Ningen(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
If you say a woman's dressing encourage rape, you are wrong

If you say a woman's dressing does not have effect on a "rapist'. You are wrong too.

Just like rape is a decision, instigating rapist is a decision too. However Rape is unjustifiable.

Please read the above analogy with sense try not to hump on my mentions to hyperventilate grin grin

Instigating rapist is a decision? Really??

So rape victims made a decision to instigate rapist into raping them? Wow. Enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ningen:

Instigating rapist is a decision? Really??

So rape victims made a decision to instigate rapist into raping them? Wow. Enlighten me.

Reality is, there are rapists everywhere. When we are told to dress decently it's for our own good. If a lady decide to throw caution into the air and the dress seductively to arouse Men. If among these men there is or are rapists then it's her doom.

Let's be factual. The world is what it is. On the part of the Rapists it is unjustifiable and maybe punished for it, on the woman's part she will live with a scar she "could have" avoided. That's the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by gfon(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Don't know what you guys are dragging about,my own is that babe has got nice boobs.
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
This rape issue is becoming boring already.

Move on abeg
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Ningen(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Reality is, there are rapists everywhere. When we are told to dress decently it's for our own good. If a lady decide to throw caution into the air and the dress seductively to arouse Men. If among these men there is or are rapists then it's her doom.

Let's be factual. The world is what it is. On the part of the Rapists it is unjustifiable and maybe punished for it, on the woman's part she will live with a scar she "could have" avoided. That's the plain truth.

A rapist doesn't care how you dress as a lady.
It'll NOT influence his decision or action.

You just need to have a vagina & be vulnerable.

Dressing scantly doesn't make you vulnerable.
You just have to be alone with a rapist.

When that happens, tell me how your dressing will save you unless you're wearing IRON pants.

So there are no “avoidable” encounters.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ningen:

When that happens, tell me how your dressing will save you unless you're wearing IRON pants.

So there's no “avoidable” encounters.

Something triggers a rapist. What differentiate a Rapist from a Man who's not is the ability to take No or ignore the trigger. You don't have to ignore facts just to sound politically correct.

However you don't really have to wish anyone raped to pass your point. You aren't held at gunpoint to accept a different opinion. Last response to you on this.

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by HoliMaree: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

If you dress that way in the public, I could await you at a corner cus that dressing has ignited a thought I can't rid off my mind.

Chief if you know that if caught, you will be killed, will you still try your luck?

What about if she's holding something that looks like a gun?

Everything is calculated. Means you can caution yourself but decide not to

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by HoliMaree: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ningen:

So there are no “avoidable” encounters.

She might have a weapon or pepper spray in her bag, she can be a marshal artist, she can even spring up a nasty surprise, she might have a high pitched voice that can raise the dead. That's why some fulls prefer hapless kids because they know they have none of the above
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by bdchange(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please ignorance is not an excuse, it has been proven that it doesn't matter what a lady wears she might still get rape because it is a premeditated acts. A lady with hijab has being raped, Uwa was raped inside a church, how well could she have dressed? If you can't rape your sisters and mothers because they wear revealing dress when at home with you then you have no right to point it to the way women dress. Remember the victim must never be blamed else we would lose the fight against rapist.

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Ningen(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Something triggers a rapist. What differentiate a Rapist from a Man who's not is the ability to take No or ignore the trigger. You don't have to ignore facts just to sound politically correct.

However you don't really have to wish anyone raped to pass your point. You aren't held at gunpoint to accept a different opinion. Last response to you on this.

Provocative dressing doesn't trigger a rapist.
Grandmas, babies and minors can tell you that.

You presented a baseless myopic assumption.
Not a fact.

A rape wish? C'mon that was metaphorical.
Who walks around in iron pants?.

Oh, I see. OK.

1 Like

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Kaycee7(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Ariza:

Nobody's ignoring facts. If anything, the facts show that dressing, decent or indecent (which are subjective, BTW) play no definite part in attracting a rapist. The first thing to recognize is that most rapists are sick, demented beings. Rape is more psychological than sexual. Rape is more an expression of violence than some inordinate act as a result of lack of control of sexual urge.
Then also, indecent dressing and what men find provocative or attractive are subjective. No lady will ever dress decently enough to avoid being objectified by a man. I mean, we bloody objective nuns in their habits and women in hijabs and burqa.
Rapists usually have types of women they're attracted to. Factors affecting this can range from age, looks, profession, etc. If you fit into a rapists type, your dressing will do nothing to dissuade him
Also bear in mind that if a lady chances across hoodlums in a vulnerable location, her dressing will do absolutely nothing to save her if the men are rapists.

So, it really is not about sounding politically correct but destroying the idea that women somehow invite or attract rapists by virtue of their dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Nobody's ignoring facts. If anything, the facts show that dressing, decent or indecent (which are subjective, BTW) play no definite part in attracting a rapist. The first thing to recognize is that most rapists are sick, demented beings. Rape is more psychological than sexual. Rape is more an expression of violence than some inordinate act as a result of lack of control of sexual urge.
Then also, indecent dressing and what men find provocative or attractive are subjective. No lady will ever dress decently enough to avoid being objectified by a man. I mean, we bloody objective nuns in their habits and women in hijabs and burqa.
Rapists usually have types of women they're attracted to. Factors affecting this can range from age, looks, profession, etc. If you fit into a rapists type, your dressing will do nothing to dissuade him
Also bear in mind that if a lady chances across hoodlums in a vulnerable location, her dressing will do absolutely nothing to save her if the men are rapists.

So, it really is not about sounding politically correct but destroying the idea that women somehow invite or attract rapists by virtue of their dressing.
Alright
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Stileswills(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Oluromantic:

It's not possible for them to rape in the open because they know it's a crime and they know deep down it's not just possible .. even you you know all evil is done secretly
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Stileswills(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Juell:
What about children of 3 years are you saying those ones got raped cos of indecent dressing?
That one is another case entirely is something that is pushing them Spritually
Re: Rape Talk Who Got The Blame by Oluromantic: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2020
Stileswills:

It's not possible for them to rape in the open because they know it's a crime and they know deep down it's not just possible .. even you you know all evil is done secretly
mignone:
Note:
That's why I gave her that reply

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Do Before Your 25th Birthday / No Hope For Me / Does Ghost Exist, If Yes Have You Seen One Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.