Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Iphone Remains The Best(opinion) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Remains The Best(opinion) (5979 Views)

Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected / Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users / Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Iphone Remains The Best(opinion) by Grandmeister(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2020
ribbit:
you can't unless you are using a jail broken iPhone.

Who sold you that big fat lie?
Re: Iphone Remains The Best(opinion) by WhistleBIower: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
you said it all bro
I'm a tech expert and has virtually handled all the latest flagship of popular phones
Trust me iPhone should not even be in top 2 phone manufacturing.

These people are taking their users back to stone age and introducing a technology that has been used by android tey tey

shey no be the same iPhone that dumped their Almighty retina ips display for oled?
nooo they should have sticked with it if they where as fantastic as people hype them
at the other hand Samsung users have been flexing amoled right from galaxy s1
and the list goes on
people do compare ram size of iPhones and android when even windows mobiles 1gb ram run smoother
so if android os requires more ram numbers to get required smoothness nothing there.
see iPhone are just overhyped and technologically they're behind Samsung let me not talk about user friendly.

verdict if you place a latest iPhone and a latest Samsung for me to choose, I'll choose iPhone, sell it buy latest Samsung use the change to flex my weekend cool
audio tech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Your Help On My Fifa14 / Get More Dan 1.6gb Free Data On Ur Glo Sim Using Dis Codes With Just #200 / Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Vs Gionee Marathon M5 Mobile Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.