Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * (8013 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by costandi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
You left Xiaomi for infinix. You are officially mad.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by edoairways: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ejadike:
It's the truth. I was at computer village yesterday, wanted to go fix my laptop, I was just observing everywhere then I saw all there OOH adverts everywhere.
That is what they call aggressive marketing campaign not sitting in one place to expect sales. That is what had helped the trans company for years
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by edoairways: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ejadike:
Infinix are doing some massive advert now for that Note 7. I was at computer village yesterday and I saw there OOH advert everywhere.
And you know what, many Nigerians will buy it. I observed similar sales too in other shops. My research team are studying the buying behaviour of Nigerians
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Chuksteric(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
People who can't construct simple sentences have research teams!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
A Nigga One Said: Ehwhooooooo!! Did i just see "my research team"...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... "research team" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

These guys no go use laugh mud me for phone section o...

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga One Said: Ehwhooooooo!! Did i just see "my research team"...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... "research team" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

These guys no go use laugh mud me for phone section o...

Pure entertainment right? grin grin cheesy
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by 2cul2care: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerians are really consumers, to think that we're currently going through tough times as a result of this pandemic, still people have a lot of money to splash around on phones.

Anyway any idea how much slot is selling the INFINIX NOTE 7
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Petyr1: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Transsion Marketers are liars
Transsion Marketers are deceivers.
That picture was taken and uploaded on the 11th of January. The shitfinix note 7 wasn't even out by than.

It was taken by Slot Stores and used as their facebook page profile picture.

Anybody who trusts tecno and infinix marketers on this site is naive and inexperienced.

how do you google search the picture
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by TrollKiller(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
these transshion truck pushers can't stop lying even if their life depends on it

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by tmanis(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buharispant:
I'm being serious here guys.
The aged men and women came to buy Infinix. Even the youngies. I was surprised when they all mentioned the same phone.
Maybe they didn't entirely come for Infinix note 7 but they were on infinix queue. Only one student was pricing xiaomi and a few went to Tecno queue and Nokia
Boss please, where is this store in ibadan? Can they have redmi 8?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Can't Recharge Their Glo Line Since Yesterday? / Do You Guys Noticed Mobile Data War Going On At The Moment / I Need A Phone Of 10 To 12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.