Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * (8015 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by gafman222: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Picture of u and d tall guy or idontbeliv grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by chukxie(m): 12:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerians consume, consume, and consume some more while virtually producing little of all they consume. Little wonder the world gives little or no regard to Nigeria except in the areas of corruption, mismanagement, ineptitude and crime. Why aren't passable quality phones being made in Nigeria considering Nigeria has the largest population in all Africa? If Tecno phones can be made in Ethiopia, they can be made in Nigeria, too.
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by seoexp1222: 1:21am On Jun 13, 2020
When you want quality SEO work done on your website, you cannot choose any Freelancers out of the blue. If you are not familiar with the factors that influence these domains, we can help you out. Read through the following list of the most important factors to consider when you are looking for a reliable [https://seodelhiexpert./]SEO Expert in Delhi[/https://seodelhiexpert./], India.
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by DriggityDre: 2:18am On Jun 13, 2020
edoairways:

It is called pepper dem. Those xiaomite will see more pepper soon. Next time use a more recent picture so that some will die of high blood pressure
I knew it.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by DriggityDre: 2:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Buharispant:
Even with all this outrage from online keyboard warriors and unemployed online gurus

It still doesn't change the fact that xiaomi is only popular on nairaland phone section with less than 20 users.

Infinix is still selling out!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You've come with another alternate.

Meatballs:

if infinix is selling out, why did you frame up such a big lie to market ur brand

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Crownedjon: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Guy, your comment is always giving me joy grin grin
lol grin, edoairways dey avoid my comment self I no know if I don offend am

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by PrettyBunny(f): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Crownedjon:
lol grin, edoairways dey avoid my comment self I no know if I don offend am

When you dey always discover all his lies..He can't stand it..You too dey pepper am cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2020
I don laugh go shook my Huawei p40 pro for inside elephant trunk ooohn.... Wetin lie no go suffer for Transission hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Ejadike(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Infinix are doing some massive advert now for that Note 7. I was at computer village yesterday and I saw there OOH advert everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by dammyzee1(m): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2020
it is just like when the infinix s5 came out, people rushed it even my friend although I told him not to get it. the funny part is the 2 weeks later he said he was tried about the phone he couldn't see anything special.

my bro go for your redmi oh no come here 2weeks later say you won sell am, na stone we go stone you oh

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by MrBONE2(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Sonoyom:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha, they actually went for an interview for the position of Infinix Note 7 Marketer, this thread is his final project before he is employed. cheesy

So somebody go baff con go queue up to buy phone with 720p display, wonders no go fit end for Transsion markets head.
Am telling you

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by natsuDragneel: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Shitfinix

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by edoairways: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Ejadike:
Infinix are doing some massive advert now for that Note 7. I was at computer village yesterday and I saw there OOH advert everywhere.
Tell dem oh my bro
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by edoairways: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2020
PrettyBunny:

When you dey always discover all his lies..He can't stand it..You too dey pepper am cheesy cheesy grin
Which useless lies?
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Crownedjon: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2020
edoairways:

Which useless lies?
bro xup..
You finally came to masturbate grin

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Ejadike:

My dear, Shayomi wey their post never make front page before. They are doing adverts too on nairaland phone section for 20 people grin grin how many nairalanders visit phone section daily?

Na front page visitors and users they read. That's why IN7 is selling out cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by psyco: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Chuksteric:
See the two unrepentant marketers above me.. it just says alot about who they represent

They must be shameless as Buharists.
Readly to sell their people for peanuts.

7 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by nathdim: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Lies from the depth of hades even infinix fans go start to quit

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by edoairways: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2020
nathdim:
Lies from the depth of hades even infinix fans go start to quit
It is called pepper dem
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Crownedjon: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
edoairways:

It is called pepper dem
nnyama full your head
Prettybunny come and carry your friend grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by EbukaHades10(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Op, but why?

U still go put asterisk to make it look as if it's on the front page.

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by PrettyBunny(f): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Crownedjon:
nnyama full your head
Prettybunny come and carry your friend grin

I no sabi am ooooo..Make he go masturbate for you..

I refuse to be in the trashnix and crapno crew
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Crownedjon: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2020
PrettyBunny:

I no sabi am ooooo..Make he go masturbate for you..

I refuse to be in the trashnix and crapno crew
lol grin exactly we say no to mediocrity,we pray more Nigerians would be free from the shackles of shitfinix and scrapno and the shackles of iberibe

Time don go,dey are now taking Nigerians to be fools...
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by hardbody: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2020
PrettyBunny:

That picture is very old..It's online he got it

OP has since been bursted. Lai Muhammeds kids
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by sylvoclair1990: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Anker Soundcore Motion+.

Check it out.

Thanks Elvis ...I will check it out
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by sylvoclair1990: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Anker Soundcore Motion+.

Check it out.

please where can i get it in Nigeria and how much is that?
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buharispant:
Today I went to slot to buy a Xiaomi redmi note 8, I was surprised to see the queue for the new infinix note 7 in Ibadan.

I had to join the queue. Who no like better thing? cheesy
I just left now, couldn't get the phone due to long queue. I'll go again tomorrow by 6am.

I noticed only myself and 1 tall guy came for xiaomi..

Am new here. I hope the phone is as awesome as I think shocked

This picture u posted was the same picture slot posted in 2016 when they opened their store in oshogbo. You are so BUSTED

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Ejadike(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buharispant:

My dear, Shayomi wey their post never make front page before. They are doing adverts too on nairaland phone section for 20 people grin grin how many nairalanders visit phone section daily?

Na front page visitors and users they read. That's why IN7 is selling out cheesy grin cheesy
abi? You have a point.
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Ejadike(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
edoairways:

Tell dem oh my bro
It's the truth. I was at computer village yesterday, wanted to go fix my laptop, I was just observing everywhere then I saw all there OOH adverts everywhere.
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by losdiose(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

Must one result to lies to make you look superior in the eyes of others?

As Transsion devices take dull, na so their marketers dull too.

If their oga see this shitty strategy, na sack without pay straight.

I no fit happy say I don comot for Transsion world.

Deaf, Dumb, Blind, Lame and Cancerous devices.

Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by losdiose(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
osamz007:
NA SAME WAY PEOPLE PLENTY FOR HELL FIRE ROAD

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by RealEzee(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
greenhulk:

This picture u posted was the same picture slot posted in 2016 when they opened their store in oshogbo. You are so BUSTED
2016!? Jesu!
Shey Mods will not see that this thread is misleading and false ni? Isn't this damaging the Rep of transsion by their faithfuls, even to post old pics, chaiii liars full transsion faithfuls ooo, no shame sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Of 10 To 12k / 10 Things You Didnt Know About Nokia. / Ntel And Their Weird 4G LTE Network!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.