Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * (8017 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Liposure: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Busted

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by zeanslim(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:
Even with all this outrage from online keyboard warriors and unemployed online gurus

It still doesn't change the fact that xiaomi is only popular on nairaland phone section with less than 20 users.

Infinix is still selling out!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get a life bro sad

9 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by jamesope04(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:
Even with all this outrage from online keyboard warriors and unemployed online gurus

It still doesn't change the fact that xiaomi is only popular on nairaland phone section with less than 20 users.

Less than 20 xiaomi users you say? Create a poll here and now for the users of both phones and see the result yourself. After the poll, come take the ticket wey you go take enter hellfire.

11 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by ubev01(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Transsion Marketers are liars
Transsion Marketers are deceivers.
That picture was taken and uploaded on the 11th of January. The shitfinix note 7 wasn't even out by than.

It was taken by Slot Stores and used as their facebook page profile picture.

Anybody who trusts tecno and infinix marketers on this site is naive and inexperienced.
oga, u be fbi Abi interpol. Shuo

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Sam2310(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crownedjon:
Edoairways please come and masturbate for us
u mean modern day ESAU

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by ubev01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

how low is too low? Can one really sink lower than this? Tuuee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by eugeneugonna(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hahaha. This is serious
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is fake. Delete it
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Kalapizim(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

Bro this is low very low.

you need not go this dirty to score a point.

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Sonoyom(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Lol, it no longer shocks me
They have all kinds of liar in their crew
Too many lies.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Flytime: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
That picture was taken and uploaded on the 11th of January. The shitfinix note 7 wasn't even out by than.

Anybody who trusts tecno and infinix marketers on this site is naive and inexperienced.
how were you able to search for a picture using a picture.
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Meatballs(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

ode

if that 20 users abandoned Xiaomi to buy infinix

it will be enough to pay ur salary

nonsense

if infinix is selling out, why did you frame up such a big lie to market ur brand

even ur fellow marketers are ashamed of you

11 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Flytime: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
jamesope04:
Less than 20 xiaomi users you say? Create a poll here and now for the users of both phones and see the result yourself. After the poll, come take the ticket wey you go take enter hellfire.
lol,I remembered when I was digging into nairalands last people were able to create polls I don't know why they removed it,it would have made a lot of things clear.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
ubev01:
oga, u be fbi Abi interpol. Shuo

Obviously one of the unemployed keyboard gurus grin grin grin cheesy
Better go find work
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by sylvoclair1990: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please somebody should help me with a Bluetooth speaker that is as powerful as the jbl charge 4 Bluetooth speaker but goes for half the price of the jbl charge 4 Bluetooth speaker.
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by VickyRotex(f): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nawa ooo. cheesy OP, are you that myopic to think the image could/will not be verified via a single image search smh

6 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anker Soundcore Motion+.

Check it out.

sylvoclair1990:
Please somebody should help me with a Bluetooth speaker that is as powerful as the jbl charge 4 Bluetooth speaker but goes for half the price of the jbl charge 4 Bluetooth speaker.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Highorbit7O16: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Many people don't know you can directly search for images directly on Google now

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by DaInferno(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

God bless you sir

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by ElonMosque(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Op, if little lies takes one to hell fire, your own don sure.

Sure 100 odds cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by fredie107(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anitafire:
If this is Lagos it should be yesterday, same crowd I met when I went to get my own Note 7 too.
Infinix did a great job on the phone.

With 720p resolution and type B usb port in 2020.....mtcheeeeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by PrettyBunny(f): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crownedjon:
Edoairways please come and masturbate for us

Guy, your comment is always giving me joy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Buharispant: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

It is called pepper dem. Those xiaomite will see more pepper soon. Next time use a more recent picture so that some will die of high blood pressure

grin cheesy just small pepper I sprinkled in their eyes, see tears everywhere grin grin grin xiaomi can't outsell infinix in Nigeria, even in the next life cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by edoairways: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

grin cheesy just small pepper I sprinkled in their eyes, see tears everywhere grin grin grin xiaomi can't outsell infinix in Nigeria, even in the next life cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink wink wink cheesy wink I dey tell you
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Chuksteric(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
See the two unrepentant marketers above me.. it just says alot about who they represent

7 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Trex4(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

It is called pepper dem. Those xiaomite will see more pepper soon. Next time use a more recent picture so that some will die of high blood pressure
At the end the only thing you cretins deal on is lies and deceit. And so shamefully that after being caught you still claim right. That's how you are using note 8 today, Samsung tomorrow and Tecno next week. Little wonder Tecno will continue to use your brain for breakfast. He should use a recent picture to give your low sense of reasoning orgasm.

14 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by spartan117(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Busted grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by spartan117(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

So you've admitted that you are a liar

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by 3pleo: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buharispant:

Stupid strategy how? That the queue was too long? I don't get pls explain

Read what u wrote 20times you will understand why

1 Like

Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by edoairways: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Trex4:
At the end the only thing you cretins deal on is lies and deceit. And so shamefully that after being caught you still claim right. That's how you using note 8 today, Samsung tomorrow and Tecno next week. Little wonder Tecno will continue to use your brain for breakfast. He should use a recent picture to give your low sense of reasoning orgasm.
Stories. You can wail from now till tomorrow the truth still stares at your face,tecno still top the market . Xiaomite started this anyway so deal with it. If you like presume am a marketer no problem am use to it.
Re: Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Flytime:
how were you able to search for a picture using a picture.

Google reverse image.

www.Image.google.com desktop mode if you're on mobile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things You Didnt Know About Nokia. / Ntel And Their Weird 4G LTE Network!! / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.