Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' (62216 Views)

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Waterway: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
The only loyalty needed by our present day politicians is to the people of Edo state/Nigeria! Here we go again....The Nigerian political discussions devoid of the people it affects... the people. At the end of the day....the installed cronies are rich overnight and still no jobs, no good roads, educational system cannot compete with the western world, no good healthcare system. So we are all Nigerians occupying a State and nation that is meant to enrich a few personalities rather than create opportunities for you and I and the future generations. Can we start discussion to compare and contrast the achievements of each governor....Oshiomole Vs Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
LegendHero:

So PDP will risk giving the party ticket to someone with fake credentials?

PDP leadership would be stupid to do something like that even after seeing the happenings in court these days about certificates and disqualification of elected governors.

Again, Amobode is not lily-livered, he just knew when to give up and when to fight. The APC structure is against him and he couldn’t even win the primaries that was transparent enough.

He would be a fool by going to PDP, a failed party in Lagos.

Dont mind all these people that dont reason before talking!

PDP has shown their disdain for Obaseki (or maybe it was the grassroot PDP members that did this) when, instead of WAITING to see how APC issue will swing, with respect to Obaseki, they quickly held their Primaries and by so doing, SHUT OUT ANY POSSIBILITY of Obaseki decamping and picking up their Governorship ticket, since he did not participate in their primaries. undecided grin grin

PDP (or any other party for that matter!) will not even risk Obaseki now that APC has disqualified him based on forged Certificate because if they should win the Governorship election, the Supreme Court might just do a "Bayelsa Style" on them and give it to APC. shocked grin
In short, Obaseki is bad market, he is finished, Politicially

Having said that, l would have been happier if Nigerians, instead of focusing on Oshiomole or Obaseki, focus on the issue of discourse.
That is:
- Did Obaseki actually used a Fake or Incomplete result to enter U.I?
- Was Obaseki's Degree Certificate forged, as alledged by his party?
- Was Obaseki's NYSC Certificate also forged?

This is what we should be interested in, so that we can be very certain if his disqualification was justified.
There should be a way we can forensically get to the root of that matter, in my own opinion.

4 Likes

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by senatordave1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
vicdom:

Lolzzz..... But Mind you, Obaseki will divide APC votes and PDP might capitalize on it and win. Uche Nwosu did same, thereby giving PDP upper hand to win. If APC had given Uche the ticket and there was no division, APC would have won easily. If you add AA and APC votes, it was more than what PDP garnered. So a repeat of it might happen in Edo. Although the only problem is that PDP doesn't have Mich ground in Edo compared to that of IMO.

Leave am.oshiomhole is the jagaban of Edo.obaseki is gone
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Sagay212: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Never bite the finger that fed you...not when the finger tries to choke you. I still consider Obaseki more noble than Ambode.

How did the finger try to choke him. Dem give you chance make you become governor, you do 4 years finish, them say make you comot make another person enter, you begin do agidi, dey fight people wey help you enter. If another person not give you chance ,how you wan take become governor. Many of them are just greedy.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Adgideon(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Never bite the finger that fed you...not when the finger tries to choke you. I still consider Obaseki more noble than Ambode.
and where did the nobility take him to, the only thing u can for him is to wish him well in his future endeavors, anything short of that is wishful thinking.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by prest(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Exactly my point
vicdom:
cool
But if Oshobaba eventually installs POI, Obaseki's disaffections would be seen as a child's play. POI is highly revered and a political Juggernaut who commands mouthwatering political clouts in Edo state. POI almost defeated Oshobaba, Obaseki, Fed government and the whole rigging apparatuses last term. The margin was very slim. Oshobaba would be making a grave mistake by anointing POI. POI is never a light or paper weight politician whom Oshobaba would want him to be dancing to his whims and caprices into subjugation. POI is heavy weight politician and a political enchilada in Edo state. Mark this today, if POI succeeds, he will alienate and clip Oshobaba's wing and send him to a political oblivion of no return.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Sagay212: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Obaseki is now a PDP member. He has 55% chance of winning.. Something lily liver Ambode couldn't do

Na so una push ambode till him fail. Una don start with obaseki.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by MoIbrahim: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Ambode wey reach primary election?
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by bluecircle470: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Obaseki is now a PDP member. He has 55% chance of winning.. Something lily liver Ambode couldn't do

Mumu olodo, PDP don screen candidates already it’s only if they’re not organized (before nko) that they will do another screening or allow him after screening
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
The person who bites the hand that feeds them usually licks the boot that kicks them.
Obaseki is a typical example of an ungreatful human beings biting the flora . It gives so much to us, from our timber, food , daily essentials to the very important oxygen for our survival. But in return we just clear it up for satisfying our own greed.

That we human beings ripping the hands of our benefittor.

Wetyn I no go see for NL...#EnglishDonSuffer

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by DEROX: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
cheesy cheesy GIVE HIM THE NOMINATION FORM SEE HOW AKEREDOLU GOT THE NOMINATION FORM HE IS WISE HE BOWED TO OSHO AND BOURDILLONIN SILENCE
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
moderatedguy:
how do u Charge.A shopping website with a payment platform

Depending on the number of pages and also products you want to import to your store, the minimum cost is $50 while my premium package will cost you $150 with over 50 products, payment gateways, unlimited revision and lots more.

Check my fiverr gig to learn more if Interested.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by tafat: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
True talk
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by michoim(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
angry grin ambode even get chance contest but obaseki did not grin angry
On point

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Ghosted419: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Loyalty shouldn’t be enslaving. There’s no virtue in slavery!
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Blackmann001: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
What FFK is saying is nonsense.. So obaseki shld allow oshio to kill him with control over affairs of the state.....
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Urchman200: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Lol

Never trust these guys...FFK
I tell u , the speaks from both sides of the his mouth.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Wetyn I no go see for NL...#EnglishDonSuffer
Why you dey laugh, my grammar too much?
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
rontolo:

Not relevant in this case.

The issue he is facing isn’t because he is ‘outshining’ Osho monkey. They are in conflict because Obaseki refuses to come under the full control of the greedy, power drunk Oshiomhole

It's still relevant because he violated the law. He should have played along till after he got his second term. That way Osho baba would have lost his grip on him. He bared his cards too early.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by godofuck231: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
madridguy:
Valid point from you FFK. Obaseki has allowed feather weight politicians to push him into the journey of no return.

With this cat that he has allowed to escape from the bag, i doubt if he can ever get any meaningful political appointment again in his life.

When they tell them, respect elders they go say no, i know where ever he is now, he will be regretting his life.

It's a common trait for edos to betray and challenge powers which made them, they perceive you as weak and kick you on the ground, if you doubt this ask of the account of late chief Obaseki who betrayed the deported emperor of benin
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by joshmee4real(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
In the Future, there might be a Sharp disagreement between Oshiomole and Tinubu which may result in a cold War.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by eseosa77(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
LegendHero:

So PDP will risk giving the party ticket to someone with fake credentials?

PDP leadership would be stupid to do something like that even after seeing the happenings in court these days about certificates and disqualification of elected governors.

Again, Amobode is not lily-livered, he just knew when to give up and when to fight. The APC structure is against him and he couldn’t even win the primaries that was transparent enough.

He would be a fool by going to PDP, a failed party in Lagos.

PDP is still a formidable party in Ẹdo state. If Obaseki decamped to PDP he has 60% chances of winning the election. Ẹdo state hates godfatherism which Oshiomhole is trying to install himself in Ẹdo. The common Ẹdo masses are behind obaseki and every one in benin is so bittered when the news of obaseki disqualification filtered in.

Oshiomhole is so hated in Ẹdo now as we speak, even to the extent that if he contests as a local government chairman, he cannot win. You saw on a video when he was petted with stones and pure water sachets when he was campaigning for Buhari.

His end is near in Ẹdo state. Ẹdo is sofisticated politically, not like every other state.
Why have you not asked yourself why APC has never been able to win any presidential election in Ẹdo state despite being an APC state.
Just chill and see what will unfold if obaseki crosses to PDP...

Mind you, Obaseki was never disqualified for any certificate reason. It was only an escuse to justify his disqualification.

The disqualification of Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki has proven that he is the man to beat in the forthcoming election: party or general. The only way to stop him, is to purportedly disqualify him. Else, one would wonder if it was not the same credentials that were used for the past election.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by golddare: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by rontolo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

It's still relevant because he violated the law. He should have played along till after he got his second term. That way Osho baba would have lost his grip on him. He bared his cards too early.

These laws would be more appropriate

Law 3: Conceal your intentions
Law 15: Crush your enemy totally

However the apparent over bearing nature of Osho monkey makes these impractical. Obaseki is a man desperate to leave a legacy, to make a difference. He was unprepared to be Osho monk� stooge.

Oba for President
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by tonididdy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
yes truly Obaseki wasn't loyal to the end.
but would you watch your father try to destroy your life? No, anyone else would fight back and respectfully.

in all of this, i know my Edo people will not allow an auchi man dictate what happens in the land.... never.... the results shall tell.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by golddare: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by oglalasioux(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Atiku's failure stemmed from Obasanjo's finger he bit after 2003 election.

Buhari's loyalty earned him a Ministerial position after being kicked out by a coup.

Abba kyari's loyalty earned him his stay in Buhari's closet

Osinbanjo's loyalty earned him his VP position today.

Please check your facts on the bolded. Unless you are talking about being chairman of PTF under Abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by DonnyE(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
myboy2111:

PDP cannot win Edo
Bros you lie, I am an Edo man and I will tell you Edo people are very tired of the short ugly beast.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
rontolo:

Not relevant in this case.

The issue he is facing isn’t because he is ‘outshining’ Osho monkey. They are in conflict because Obaseki refuses to come under the full control of the greedy, power drunk Oshiomhole

You are also wrong!
The issue that disqualified Obaseki was that he forged Academic Certificates and got axed.
His dispute with oshiomole is just a side attraction.

Fashola had even more serious issues with Tinubu in Lagos, after his first term but Tinubu had no choice than to just lick his wound and let him be because everything about Fashola (Scandals and Certificate), was above board.

Fashola actually outshined his master (Tinubu) otherwise Lagosians wont be telling Tinubu, "No Fashola, No APC" in Lagos. (They want to go and vote for PDP) so that Law is not always true.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Kuginzi: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

So you've started again. From "Edo is not Lagos", to "55% chance of winning in PDP", later on, it will be "PDP was rigged out, that is a Threat to our Democracy", then lastly, "Supreme Court Judges are working for APC".

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by AreaFada2: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Atiku's failure stemmed from Obasanjo's finger he bit after 2003 election.

Buhari's loyalty earned him a Ministerial position after being kicked out by a coup.

Abba kyari's loyalty earned him his stay in Buhari's closet

Osinbanjo's loyalty earned him his VP position today.

Good that you talk of loyalty to godfathers. Which loyalty have the godfathers shown to the Nigerian masses they are supposed to serve? shocked shocked shocked

If these people craving loyalty like gods had turned Nigeria into Singapore or even Malaysia, I will even understand.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by ogbonti: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
One4me:

Dont mind all these people that dont reason before talking!

PDP has shown their disdain for Obaseki (or maybe it was the grassroot PDP members that did this) when, instead of WAITING to see how APC issue will swing, with respect to Obaseki, they quickly held their Primaries and by so doing, SHUT OUT ANY POSSIBILITY of Obaseki decamping and picking up their Governorship ticket, since he did not participate in their primaries. undecided grin grin

PDP (or any other party for that matter!) will not even risk Obaseki now that APC has disqualified him based on forged Certificate because if they should win the Governorship election, the Supreme Court might just do a "Bayelsa Style" on them and give it to APC. shocked grin
In short, Obaseki is bad market, he is finished, Politicially

Having said that, l would have been happier if Nigerians, instead of focusing on Oshiomole or Obaseki, focus on the issue of discourse.
That is:
- Did Obaseki actually used a Fake or Incomplete result to enter U.I?
- Was Obaseki's Degree Certificate forged, as alledged by his party?
- Was Obaseki's NYSC Certificate also forged?

This is what we should be interested in, so that we can be very certain if his disqualification was justified.
There should be a way we can forensically get to the root of that matter, in my own opinion.

OSHOMOLE - thanks for your response to this thread - I know you wrote this
"you can fool some people sometimes - but you cant fool all the people all the time"
-Bob Nesta Marley!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.