Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' (62208 Views)

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by eseosa77(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kuginzi:

So you've started again. From "Edo is not Lagos", to "55% chance of winning in PDP", later on, it will be "PDP was rigged out, that is a Threat to our Democracy", then lastly, "Supreme Court Judges are working for APC".

FYI Obaseki just joined PDP this evening. H has already obtained membership card from Oredo ward 4.

Oshiomhole just dug his political grave unknowingly.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
vicdom:
cool
But if Oshobaba eventually installs POI, Obaseki's disaffections would be seen as a child's play. POI is highly revered and a political Juggernaut who commands mouthwatering political clouts in Edo state. POI almost defeated Oshobaba, Obaseki, Fed government and the whole rigging apparatuses last term. The margin was very slim. Oshobaba would be making a grave mistake by anointing POI. POI is never a light or paper weight politician whom Oshobaba would want him to be dancing to his whims and caprices into subjugation. POI is heavy weight politician and a political enchilada in Edo state. Mark this today, if POI succeeds, he will alienate and clip Oshobaba's wing and send him to a political oblivion of no return.

Battles are fought one at a time!
If you want to survive, you fight the enemy in front of you right now and when that one is vanquished, you begin to strategise on how to defeat the next enemy.
POI is also aware of what happened to the person before him (Obaseki) so he will also be aware that the Koboko that flogged the first wife, is still in the Attic, reserved for any misbehaving younger wife.

Obaseki never saw it coming and never knew what hit him. He thought he was invincible.
The day POI too starts seeing himself 'God father' and starts acting like Obaseki did, the cane will be brough tout by the party-machinery, to deal with him.
Being an ingrate is not a behaviour anybody appreciates, l am sure POI is not a person like that Obaseki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by badoh(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Never bite the finger that fed you...not when the finger tries to choke you. I still consider Obaseki more noble than Ambode.
Ambode could have pushed further but he does not have the house of assembly members on his side. Any move by him could trigger impeachment process from the house.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by martineverest(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
myboy2111:

PDP cannot win Edo
�������...but they swept Edo State last year.

u think afemai man (Oshiomhole) can dictated for binis and esans?....... Oshiomhole has fallen into Edo people's trap.watch how APC and PDP will unite to kick Oshiomhole out
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by rontolo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
One4me:

You are also wrong!
The issue that disqualified Obaseki was that he forged Academic Certificates and got axed.
His dispute with oshiomole is just a side attraction.

Fashola had even more serious issues with Tinubu in Lagos, after his first term but Tinubu had no choice than to just lick his wound and let him be because everything about Fashola (Scandals and Certificate), was above board.

Fashola actually outshined his master (Tinubu) otherwise Lagosians wont be telling Tinubu, "No Fashola, No APC" in Lagos. (They want to go and vote for PDP) so that Law is not always true.

So you watch the drama playing out and believe this is really an issue of certificate forgery? Truly? Wow

Surely, you can’t be that naive?
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by ODI444(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is not founded on principles of mutual respect.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Kuginzi: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
eseosa77:

FYI Obaseki just joined PDP this evening. H has already obtained membership card from Oredo ward 4.

I hate People bragging!! Politics is a game of winning or losing, which one person cannot decide who win or lose. So let wait and see. What will u say again if it happens that APC candidate win d Governorship election?
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
eseosa77:

Are you not aware that even if he wins the Governorship election on the platform of PDP, he is just doing it for APC, because just as it was in Bayelsa, a certifcate forger is a liability to any party. undecided undecided
Maybe he wants to contest for Counsellorship sha
, because PDP has finished conducting their party Governorship primaries
. grin grin
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Asadujames202(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Waterway:
The only loyalty needed by our present day politicians is to the people of Edo state/Nigeria! Here we go again....The Nigerian political discussions devoid of the people it affects... the people. At the end of the day....the installed cronies are rich overnight and still no jobs, no good roads, educational system cannot compete with the western world, no good healthcare system. So we are all Nigerians occupying a State and nation that is meant to enrich a few personalities rather than create opportunities for you and I and the future generations. Can we start discussion to compare and contrast the achievements of each governor....Oshiomole Vs Obaseki.

The country needs JJ Rawlings treatment.

A palace revolution.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
rontolo:

So you watch the drama playing out and believe this is really an issue of certificate forgery? Truly? Wow

Surely, you can’t be that naive?

You are right, l am not naive. grin grin
But you see, in Politics, you can kill your Opponent with a sledgehammer and if he was already having a headache, you still have to tell others that the Doctor "officially" certified him (which is what Govt reckons with), of diying from headache, once you can show the Death Certificate reading he died of headache. grin grin

What l am trying to say is that Obaseki provided the knife that was used in cutting his own balls off. undecided
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Kiezodumah(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Seriously, FFK is getting on my nerves. Where does he really stand ? He is neither here nor there. Jst when u think he is alright and making sense this minute, he suddenly take another turn the next minute.
He is just like the wind- unpredictable
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
�������...but they swept Edo State last year.

u think afemai man (Oshiomhole) can dictated for binis and esans?....... Oshiomhole has fallen into Edo people's trap.watch how APC and PDP will unite to kick Oshiomhole out

And Pastor Iyamu is not from Edo, he is from Argentina, right? grin grin
Even Oshiomole is not from Edo, he is from Columbia, right?
Some of you sef...
I mean no abuse o. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by NazBoss: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Some people are born politician while some are opportunist, somebody gave you a platform to become a governor you inturned start raising shoulder for that person, don't you know that that same person can pull you down. Now his eyes don clear.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Duru009(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
In politics LOYALTY is everything !
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Obaseki is now a PDP member. He has 55% chance of winning.. Something lily liver Ambode couldn't do

Of winning PDP primary election, right?
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by donb06: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
vicdom:

Lolzzz..... But Mind you, Obaseki will divide APC votes and PDP might capitalize on it and win. Uche Nwosu did same, thereby giving PDP upper hand to win. If APC had given Uche the ticket and there was no division, APC would have won easily. If you add AA and APC votes, it was more than what PDP garnered. So a repeat of it might happen in Edo. Although the only problem is that PDP doesn't have Mich ground in Edo compared to that of IMO.
My guy PDP has two senators in EDO...
6 of the 11reps in edo
14 of the 28 assembly members in EDO.... Don't say PDP don't have much ground they so do..
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by alen4smith(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
myboy2111:

PDP cannot win Edo
abeg help me tell am
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by gotnel: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
vicdom:
cool
But if Oshobaba eventually installs POI, Obaseki's disaffections would be seen as a child's play. POI is highly revered and a political Juggernaut who commands mouthwatering political clouts in Edo state. POI almost defeated Oshobaba, Obaseki, Fed government and the whole rigging apparatuses last term. The margin was very slim. Oshobaba would be making a grave mistake by anointing POI. POI is never a light or paper weight politician whom Oshobaba would want him to be dancing to his whims and caprices into subjugation. POI is heavy weight politician and a political enchilada in Edo state. Mark this today, if POI succeeds, he will alienate and clip Oshobaba's wing and send him to a political oblivion of no return.

Till then.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by donb06: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kuginzi:

I hate People bragging!! Politics is a game of winning or losing, which one person cannot decide who win or lose. So let wait and see. What will u say again if it happens that APC candidate win d Governorship election?
I just checked on you I saw that u never said this same thing to people saying obaseki is finished.... So ure no different from him side ur candidate and stop claiming righteous here
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by alen4smith(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
vicdom:
cool
oshiobaba just want to teach that ungrateful element some lessons.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by HRMK: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
AM NO SO SURE THIS OBASEKI KNOWS ANYTHING ABT POLITICS!HOW CAN HE OUTWIT A VETERAN EX-LABOUR LEADER,TWO TERM EX-GOV AND A NATIONAL CHAIRMAN FOR A RULING PARTY OF WHICH OBASEKI IS PART OF?HE WAS MISLED BY OYEGUN!

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
badoh:

Ambode could have pushed further but he does not have the house of assembly members on his side. Any move by him could trigger impeachment process from the house.

God bless you abundantly. Not that I supported Ambode but he mellowed because of impeachment
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Dagrace01(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Loyalty is the key.
Obaseki has missed it.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
I don't pity Obaseki. He is a Cancerian and those Cancerian zodiac signs lack loyalty. Cancer is the most ungrateful sign in the Zodiac. Help them, you will live to regret it tomorrow.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
FFK is right sha
Obaseki should have waited till his second term before logging horns with Oshiomhole.

I never even heard of him until.2016 when Oshiomhole forced abi na brought him on us.

The election battle for here don dey sweet ooo.

What will our Governor do grin grin now that he has been disqualified from contesting cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by eseosa77(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
One4me:

Are you not aware that even if he wins the Governorship election on the platform of PDP, he is just doing it for APC, because just as it was in Bayelsa, a certifcate forger is a liability to any party. undecided undecided
Maybe he wants to contest for Counsellorship sha
, because PDP has finished conducting their party Governorship primaries
. grin grin
Even if he dacamps after winning the election, he has proved a point that election can be won without godfathers. And don't forget it make be a payback time for them to be grinded to rubbles.

It's like you are not in this country or probably you are naive politically. Where in Nigeria has APC of PDP done their primaries. Wake up man! Party primaries is between 22-24 june.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by allthingsgood: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Obaseki is now a PDP member. He has 55% chance of winning.. Something lily liver Ambode couldn't do

More like 2.5% grin
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Nchenches: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1271474696656228354?s=19

I thought FFK loves democracy.

What took place in Edo is not democratic.

They want to anoint another Fulani caretaker for Edo state.

Was APC sleeping when Obaseki got the ticket in 2015?
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by adekolaelect(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
vicdom:
cool
As you send obaseki to political oblivion of no return with your devilish supports ? this is where you can resulted to !!!! when you had through with obaseki by finishing his political careers with your devilish support for him ? Leave them on their own Obaseki has gone. Even if marriage is life threatening there is opportunity for divorce .

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by bizzibodi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1271474696656228354?s=19
Then why are u not loyal to Tinubu a political strategist,a skillfully chessmaster.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by nams77: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
hollah123:
does it makes sense fighting what u can't win?
Ambode still has a stake in APC irrespective of what happens n he can still mingle n later get something reasonable later but everyone see how obaseki rubbished Oshiomhole n nobody will want to risk it by giving him any chance again.

Just watch n see what will happen after obaseki tenure,he will b thoroughly embarrassed by EFCC as regards d billion he used in fighting covid 19 n other mismanaged funds
The only point i tend to agree with you on is buying immunity from harassment.

Though obaseki went into over drive in his quest to cut oshiomole to size but for my kind of person, i must always put up a fight. Na so i just be grin
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by xperiencelove(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
I laugh whenever Obaseki talks against godfatherism as if he is not a product of one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.