Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' (62195 Views)

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Otiwaikuku: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1271474696656228354?s=19

Obaseki seems to have lost but it's Nigeria democracy and APC that is the bigger loser.
Osho that castigated godfatherism is now encouraging it.There is no democratic nor progressive elements in APC

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Aladdin1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
One4me:

And Pastor Iyamu is not from Edo, he is from Argentina, right? grin grin
Even Oshiomole is not from Edo, he is from Columbia, right?
Some of you sef, na only one side of una brain una dey use form opinion.
I mean no abuse o. kiss
Dont mind them! they be talking nonsense.they dont know anything about edostate politics neither do they live in edo.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by fyneguy: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Obaseki is now a PDP member. He has 55% chance of winning.. Something lily livered Ambode couldn't do

Let him win first before you brag.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Aladdin1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
donb06:

My guy PDP has two senators in EDO...
6 of the 11reps in edo
14 of the 28 assembly members in EDO.... Don't say PDP don't have much ground they so do..
see how you just disgraced yourself by saying what you dont know.pdp has 6 reps,14 assembly members .for which edo?.the one in nigeria or the one in your village? oga stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by dheilaw1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Obaseki is now a PDP member. He has 55% chance of winning.. Something lily livered Ambode couldn't do
you supported till he was kicked out of the APC, now you have started supporting him in PDp, he will still be kicked off in September

1 Like

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2020
jom28gy:
That is not obtainable in politics of contemporary,is old system

Says who?

Its the foundation of politics anywhere.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by EMMALEX4REAL: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2020
dont trust nig politician dey will bring u out at nite and off light u wil nt c again
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Peacecoy19: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=90598395]I disagree with FFK on this matter, even Oshiomole does not respect the principle of loyalty!!!

I won't be quick to conclude

It's 1-1

Obaseki first dealt with Oshiomole now Oshiomole dealt with him

Let's see who will have the last laugh

And that will be our final winner grin grin
[/quote. At this point how is it 1---1?.]
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Hangulsaram: 2:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Seeing what is going in Nigerian politic today, I realize that the governors are all house boys. No single man among all the governors today. Gone are the days when the governors can stand and talk, because no single Man among them. I remember when we have heavy weights like OUK, James Ibori, Alamesiagh, Buka Abba Ibrahim etc, men who installed themselves as governors with the own money and power.
No single governor could stand up for Ambrose and Obaseki the way OUK did for Chris Ngige.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 3:01am On Jun 13, 2020
eseosa77:

Even if he dacamps after winning the election, he has proved a point that election can be won without godfathers. And don't forget it make be a payback time for them to be grinded to rubbles.

It's like you are not in this country or probably you are naive politically. Where in Nigeria has APC of PDP done their primaries. Wake up man! Party primaries is between 22-24 june.

You this @eseosa77 again! shocked grin grin
A few days ago on the other thread, you were shouting that APC cannot do anything to Obaseki and we told you that you are Leraner, remember?
Now that Obaseki has been flogged properly by Osho-giant, you have changed gear and it is now "If he decamps after winning election"!

Which election is Obaseki poised to win? Counsellorship or Ward Chariman, under PDP?
Issorite, Osho will soon throw another deadly blow at Obaseki (maybe INEC declares and withdraw his Governorship Returning Certificate and he get sremoved as Governor),,, na that time your eyes go clear sharp sharp
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 3:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Nchenches:

I thought FFK loves democracy.

What took place in Edo is not democratic.

They want to anoint another Fulani caretaker for Edo state.

Was APC sleeping when Obaseki got the ticket in 2015?

This is a poor arguement!
If a thief was not caught in 2015, when he robbed, does that means he is no longer a thief?
If the same thief was caught in 2020, does that means his sins are no longer valid and he is no longer a thief?

The Cup of Obaseki just became FULL, he could have 'thanked Oshiomole' for covering his Sins in 2015, but he chose to be an INGRATE.
Now, he will pay dearly for it.

When God sends you an Angel, even if he is 'short and ugly' give thanks, dont start acting like Pharaoh of Egypt.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 3:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

First Law of politics is loyalty! If you want to fight your installer it is an extra work and a fight to finish!
How Obaseki plans to outsmart Oshiomole the party chair is baffling.

Abba kyari his leverage has been taken out. Obaseki didn't see this coming!

Covid-19 is still a Pandemic and only two things came out of it so far:

- Men stayed at home with their wives, relationship were rekindled and some even added another baby to the family.
- God-Fatherism by Obaseki wasinfected, violently removed and condemned to the dustbin of history, to the joy of majority of Nigerians.

So, somehow, even God seems to be against Obaseki, he must have shed bitter tears when he heard the News that his God-father has kaput grin grin
Serra-Seeraa, whatever will be, will be.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 3:25am On Jun 13, 2020
martineverest:
u are clearly not from Edo State..only Edo people will understand my comment.... Oshiomhole is from Edo State but not from Bini or esan ethnic group,the major decisive ethnic groups in Edo...they can't watch Oshiomhole dictate for them..

there is a reason why APC isn't clearly dominant in Edo.FYI, Edo is the most politically neutral state in Naija. in case u forgot,PDP swept Edo central (esan) and Edo south( Bini) in last year's elections...with heavy anti-oshomole mentality in Edo and heavy support from Edo manarch,obaseki in PDP will sweep Edo state.

don't forget that it's the national APC that disqualified obaseki,state APC is heavily pro-obaseki.oshiomole knew he won't be able to win obasekib atprimaries that was the reason he disqualified him at federal level.those APC top members will support obaseki.u think all the ex governors and deputy governors that have been in APC for years and hoping to take over from obaseki in2024 will support ize ?

Edo State is PDP

Nor make laugh kii me. I am Bini Royal blood, Idehen family so dont raise your hopes too high but that is not the most important thing here.
Now, how can you say that State APC is heavily Pro Obaseki, when we voted for State Assembly men and he refused to Inaugurate Fourteen (14) of then till today, against all laws of natural Justice! We are talking about a Governor who rules a state with a MINORITY of 10 Assembly men while locking out the elected majority of 14!

And you say the State APC is heavily behind him? Where did you get that?
Do you know that a lot of us invested in those 14, validly elected Assembly men that he trashed and we are going to get our pound of Flesh, even if APC did not disqualify him?
See ehn, just leave matter. Obaseki is bad market for any party and vookmark my words: PDP will never make him their Govrnorship aspirant and if care is not taken, he will be arrested the very day he leaves office (If not for Governorship immunity, he would have been arrested already).
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 3:34am On Jun 13, 2020
eseosa77:
Ẹdo is boiling

Stop decieving yourselves, benin is as cool and calm as Cucumber. grin grin
Obaseki is a crook, a Certificate Forger, a dunce who cannot even pass 5-Credits at O'Level, everything about him is criminal.
Edo dont need such vulgar personality as our Governor again.

To make matters worse, he has nothing to show interms of Projects, except to go and lie to Buhari that he has tested 300,000 Edolites for Covid-19, when even the whole of Nigeria has barely tested 50,000. shocked

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by One4me: 3:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Tulsaguy:
Fear Jagaban who said the 5%ers are inconsequential. grin grin

Illiterate Ipob, that statement was made by Buhari, not Jagaban.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Legalaffairs(m): 6:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Atiku's failure stemmed from Obasanjo's finger he bit after 2003 election.

Buhari's loyalty earned him a Ministerial position after being kicked out by a coup.

Abba kyari's loyalty earned him his stay in Buhari's closet

Osinbanjo's loyalty earned him his VP position today.

AND WERE DID ALL THESE SENSELESS SLAVE MENTALITY LOYALTIES LEAD US TO?

BECAUSE WE ABHORE FREEDOM OF MIND AND ACTION BY EMBRACING AND SUPPORTING THESE TENETS OF GODFATHERISM THAT PERPETUALLY TIED THE ACTIONS AND DECISIONS OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES TO THEIR LOINS AND APRONS , IS THE REASON WHY NIGERIA REMAINS OBI IS A BOY.

LET OUR REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE ELECTORATES WITHOUT ALL THESE GREEDY AND UNECESSARY INTERFERENCES FROM THESE GODFATHERS AND YOU WILL SEE OUR COUNTRY STEP AN INCH.

LOYALTY IN POLITICS SHOULD STOP AT RESPECT, ANYTHING MORE IS SLAVERY.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by coputa(m): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2020
myboy2111:
PDP cannot win Edo
Why,give your analysis.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by olajizz01(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2020
madridguy:
Valid point from you FFK. Obaseki has allowed feather weight politicians to push him into the journey of no return.

With this cat that he has allowed to escape from the bag, i doubt if he can ever get any meaningful political appointment again in his life.

When they tell them, respect elders they go say no, i know where ever he is now, he will be regretting his life.
Even his new party will be cautious of him, I learned he has cross carpet.

They know that he can lord it over them whenever if he's empowered.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by heilige(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2020
This na guymen talk. Oshiole wanted to remain proxy governor and now FFK stands by that nonesense

AtikuNetwork:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1271474696656228354?s=19
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
abysirius:
Osho already has the last laughter here. Although, it is still possible that APC lose to pdp but it's not like it will also be to Obaseki's advantage. He's just going to relegate himself to their errand boy should he choose to cross carpet to PDP. PDP will never take him serious or allow him be their bearer with the controversies surrounding his credentials yet to be cleared.
When we talk about politics in Nigeria, anything goes!!!

So don't count your chicks yet!!!
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Charly68: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
When you want hear the bitter truth on political matters,listen to Chief FFK
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by moshuur(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:
Never bite the finger that fed you...not when the finger tries to choke you. I still consider Obaseki more noble than Ambode.
I don't know what to call u and those that liked ur comment.....This life, u av to choose ur battle wisely... Don't start a fight u can't win....
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by babytoun: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Atiku's failure stemmed from Obasanjo's finger he bit after 2003 election.

Buhari's loyalty earned him a Ministerial position after being kicked out by a coup.

Abba kyari's loyalty earned him his stay in Buhari's closet

Osinbanjo's loyalty earned him his VP position today.

don't quote unrelated events to support your position

abeg remind me ..when was Buhari made a minister after a coup kicked him out of power?
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by COMPAQ(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:
Never bite the finger that fed you...not when the finger tries to choke you. I still consider Obaseki more noble than Ambode.

Well said. I wonder if we are expected to have blind loyalty. If the benefactor wants to govern from afar, what dumb loyalty is that. It says a lot that no one blames Oshiomole for trying to govern from Abuja. It's the same problem in Lagos where the shadow of Tinubu looms large after 10years he was governor.

When are we going to true purpose driven governance, instead of rubber stamp governors.
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Kuginzi: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
donb06:

I just checked on you I saw that u never said this same thing to people saying obaseki is finished.... So ure no different from him side ur candidate and stop claiming righteous here
Relax

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by abysirius(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

When we talk about politics in Nigeria, anything goes!!!

So don't count your chicks yet!!!
Now it's playing out I guess, prophetess grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Whois(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Charly68:
When you want hear the bitter truth on political matters,listen to Chief FFK

You're wrong. Please guys Don't listen to baised ppl like FFK Else you will be misinformed
Re: FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' by Charly68: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Whois:

You're wrong. Please guys Don't listen to baised ppl like FFK Else you will be misinformed
OK .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.