Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies (727 Views)

The Favourite Who Loved Me / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by Westernlove: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yeah you heard me right, I value myself, my body and what Is between my thigh than that of any women/lady In this world. You have pvssy, Yeah I have my precious dick too. I am the PRIZE & THE FAVOURITE!!! If we decide to have sex, believe me, I am doing you a favour not the other way round. You will even need to beg me for It some times. I've evolved from the regular stupid simps we have In abundance In the world. Men should Wake Up. You Idiots lot have been In Slumber for tooo long!!!

5 Likes

Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by Davash222(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Any girl that doesn't clean me up after sex and help me get water from the fridge will never get the dicck again. That has been my policy.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
I always sanitize my dk before sex...

1 Like

Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by Westernlove: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Any girl that doesn't clean me up after sex and help me get water from the fridge will never get the dicck again. That has been my policy.

Exactly....... We need to educate and enlighten a lot of these baby adults called Men......I once had a cute gurl from benin republic did that to me. She was even fanning me. Oh my, This girl Is so Caring, I was In my church mind like, Naso girls there dey take good care of guys. I still regret till today not nailing her down because I haven't wisen enough that time.....
Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by Westernlove: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
dingbang:

Nice, This Is very essential even though I've changed the topic of the thread...... Ladies should beg you for sex or It happens on mutual consent not one party begging the other thinking she Is doing him a favour.....
Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by RighteousI: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Westernlove:
Yeah you heard me right, I value myself, my body and what Is between my thigh than that of any women/lady In this world. You have pvssy, Yeah I have my precious dick too. I am the PRIZE & THE FAVOURITE!!! If we decide to have sex, believe me, I am doing you a favour not the other way round. You will even need to beg me for It some times. I've evolved from the regular stupid simps we have In abundance In the world. Men should Wake Up. You Idiots lot have been In Slumber for tooo long!!!

You are wrong, the men have not been in a slumber and neither are they fools. Here's the way it works, decent guys hate feminism but they are more caring towards women. On the other hand, wicked men don't mind the feminist hype the girls get that portray girls as the givers of sex and they don't mind kneeling down for a girl but such men are usually the uncaring ones, rapists, wife beaters, serial cheaters and paedophiles.
Do you believe that the guy that goes on one knee for a girl is a fool? Of course not, he will punish her back by using and dumping her (chop and go); by marrying her and turning her into a punching bag (boxing partner)or even by abandoning her in marriage making her a single mom(baby mama).

Who is the one crying for a husband? Is it the men or the women? So don't worry, justice will be served. In reality the girls are losing, it's only the perverted media that overhypes them.

1 Like

Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by Norman4real(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
KINGS!!!, listen to this man and know your worth!

1 Like

Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by Westernlove: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
RighteousI:

You are wrong, the men have not been in a slumber and neither are they fools. Here's the way it works, decent guys hate feminism but they are more caring towards women. On the other hand, wicked men don't mind the feminist hype the girls get that portray girls as the givers of sex and they don't mind kneeling down for a girl but such men are usually the uncaring ones, rapists, wife beaters, serial cheaters and paedophiles.
Do you believe that the guy that goes on one knee for a girl is a fool? Of course not, he will punish her back by using and dumping her (chop and go); by marrying her and turning her into a punching bag (boxing partner)or even by abandoning her in marriage making her a single mom(baby mama).

Who is the one crying for a husband? Is it the men or the women? So don't worry, justice will be served. In reality the girls are losing, it's only the perverted media that overhypes them.

At the bolded, Yes he Is a big fool. You made some points though but I disagree with many of your points......Another mumu man will be dying and begging to go In between that already stretched pussy of that abandoned baby mama lol, He will even beg to bear the lady financial responsibilities...... You never see something lol......

2 Likes

Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by Westernlove: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Norman4real:
KINGS!!!, listen to this man and know your worth!

Yeah he who has Ears, Let him hear......

2 Likes

Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:10am On Jun 13, 2020
dingbang:

SMH.
Re: As A Man You Are The Ultimate Prize And The Favourite Not The Ladies by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

SMH.
hahaha.. I warned you not to take what you read on social media seriously cheesy

I knew you'd come around for this comment grin

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Real Love When You Have A Massive Bum Bum Can Be Tough, Young Nigerian / Emotional Moment A Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison, Returned Home To His Mother / Frequent Urination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.