Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Did I Do Good By Running Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Good By Running Away? (725 Views)

Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / do good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Good By Running Away? by pkang: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Note: Long article so dont complain for this article nor being summarized.
2. Sentence are not well constructed for great read.
I met this girl through a friend who happens to repair fuel generator. They share the same shop as the girl sell fuel. I was looking for a house to rent and while searching for the house, I meet the generator repairer who double as my church member. After taking me round, he took me to his shop and I picked interest in this beautiful Igbo girl.
I later got a place to rent not too far from where my member's shop was.
I got a bit closer to them and indeed to this girl, Helen(Not her real name)
Helen told me how she is been despised by her own. According to her, she left her parents at a tender age. She was serving a woman and the woman maltreated her bad that she left the woman for another house to become a house help.
She told me how she was loved by the man's children but really cannot remember what lead her to leave the house.
All this while, I have not made my intentions known to her but I liked her. She was even telling closed friends that she is the woman of my house.
One thing kept me from telling her my intentions for her and that is spiritual battles.
She will always tell me how she is been attacked spiritually and how she has always won her battles. This alone got me thinking, why all these battles in the first place and what will become of me if we have to go into relationship.
In fact, she told me that even in that shop, she is fighting serious battle and that even got me more frightened.
Later, I began to notice a guy in the shop then she introduced me to her guy. But, this guy beats her always. They will disengage and later reunite again. Not long, I saw her with pregnancy and now she has a baby boy.
Just today, I saw her again after over two years. She told me that she has parked out of her guys house. She also told me that the guy beat the hell out of her last week and this is what started two years ago.

Now the shocker(Not Bihari o)
1. The generator repairer and her were dating and he left her to marry another woman. Even, she do support the generator repairer and his wife with money.
2. She had a guy who ran away with her electronics and other belongings

Could she be really possessed.
Did I really do good to myself by staying away or was it fear that made me ran.

To be honest, she is hard working and even now, she is still taking good care of herself although she maybe having men at her beck and call because of her average beauty.
I can't go into serious relationship with her because of her son but then, I am thinking that I have missed a good girl because of reasons that may not hold water.
What do you guys think....
Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2020
grin

“I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody”

Buhari 2015

Even generator repairer “the middle” man had his share.

She needs to see Adeboye to break that spiritual problem.

And you OP. It’s either you run for your life or you be a man and take her to Adeboye grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by Vyzz: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2020
grin

Something is wrong with her and that thing is mentally....

She believes that she is at war with something and this things display in reality

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by Richadv(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Y are u running?
Y y are u running?
Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by fineboynl(m): 12:39am On Jun 18, 2020
the narration sounds like ogbaje
Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by khengxlei(m): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Quantinue grin
Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by pkang: 4:22am On Jun 18, 2020
fineboynl:
the narration sounds like ogbaje

Yeah but she is normal although I haven't being with her at night.
I feel for her though.

Richadv:
Y are u running?
Y y are u running?

See eh you won't understand. Anytime we sit together na so so spiritual talk even when I try to change the subject, it always find way to come.
Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by Bola146(f): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Abeg, you know the best option for yourself sad
Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by pretydiva(f): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2020
She needs deliverance. I think there are forces fighting her
Re: Did I Do Good By Running Away? by Heloct(f): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Yes. I think you did good by running away.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / Dating Women In This Era: My Thoughts And Opinions / How My Husband Almost Defrauded & Divorced Me But My Late Father Saved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.