Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? (462 Views)

How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / Who Has Heard About Turbo Max Blue, Does It Truely Makes Penis Bigger / How To Recover Completely From High Blood Pressure Without Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Malleek(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good day fellow Nlanders.
I knw this forum might not be the best place for this, but am here cz atleast someone must have gone Tru it and might have an advice for me.
Am not myself this evening as someone dear to my heart is in pains.

My Fiancee is 30 years old and has this BP of a thing since 5 years ago. Initially when it started it was a high BP, so lately she has been suffering from severe headache for the past 5 days which she claim is the BP. She went for a check up, to our utmost surprised she was told she has low BP, she went back after 2 days and was told it has dropped again. The headache continues severely, most of the common pain killers doesn't work for the ache.
Am so worried because she cnt even blink talk more of sleeping, and I was told if care is not taken it will result to stroke. Even sleeping pills doesn't make her sleep, she feels dizzy and mostly crying coz of the pains.
So my Question here is, Is there any possibility that BP can change from high to low or vice versa?

And Please if there is any medical personell here or someone who has been through this should help help with drugs or any possible fast treatment to ease the pains and let her have a sound sleep, pending when I get money to reach hospital.

Were are the Doctors in the house, please help.

#Mods pls push this to front page we need help.
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Realist5: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
She should have been attnded to at the hospital. Low BP is more dangerous than HBP. Take some salts if it is low. It will increase it to normal a bit.

Best bet, go to a hospital for better treatment.
Malleek:
I knw this forum might not be the best place for this, but am here cz atleast someone must have gone Tru it and might have an advice for me.

My Fiancee is 30 years old and has this BP of a thing since 5 years ago. Initially when it started it was a high BP, so lately she has been suffering from severe headache for the past 5 days which she claim is the BP. She went for a check up, to our utmost surprised she was told she has low BP, she went back after 2 days and was told it has dropped again. The headache continues severely, most of the common pain killers doesn't work for the ache.
Am so worried because she cnt even blink talk more of sleeping, and I was told if care is not taken it will result to stroke. Even sleeping pills doesn't make her sleep, she feels dizzy and mostly crying coz of the pains.
So my Question here is, Is there any possibility that BP can change from high to low or vice versa?

And Please if there is any medical personell here or someone who has been through this should help help with drugs or any possible fast treatment to ease the pains and let her have a sound sleep, pending when I get money to reach hospital.

Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Bukkiminat(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Malleek:

What's the value of the BP?
Is she on any drug?
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Asetime: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2020
This is a serious health issue that should not be taken for granted. Kindly take her to a hospital to have a consultation with a doctor. Those persistent headaches are red flags. Act fast before any blood vessel gets ruptured.
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Malleek(m): 12:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Realist5:
She should have been attnded to at the hospital. Low BP is more dangerous than HBP. Take some salts if it is low. It will increase it to normal a bit.

Best bet, go to a hospital for better treatment.

Ok sir. Thanks I will prepare the solution and give her.
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Malleek(m): 12:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Bukkiminat:

What's the value of the BP?
Is she on any drug?

No she is not on any drug yet. And i dnt knw how the value read but i will ask her in the morning
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Malleek(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Asetime:
This is a serious health issue that should not be taken for granted. Kindly take her to a hospital to have a consultation with a doctor. Those persistent headaches are red flags. Act fast before any blood vessel gets ruptured.

Thanks for this. I jst have to go see a doc tomorrow. Thanks
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Excel99: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2020
My wife had similar experience, it was not a pleasant one. but today we bless the Almighty for His unfailing grace and mercy. My advice is for her to take minimum 4 litres of water daily also the headache could be as a result of improper blood circulation. So let her get fresh tomatoes and blend them, then get malt drink to mix and drink thrice in a week. My wife is hail and hearty. But please see a doctor.
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Malleek(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Excel99:
My wife had similar experience, it was not a pleasant one. but today we bless the Almighty for His unfailing grace and mercy. My advice is for her to take minimum 4 litres of water daily also the headache could be as a result of improper blood circulation. So let her get fresh tomatoes and blend them, then get malt drink to mix and drink thrice in a week. My wife is hail and hearty. But please see a doctor.

Ok I will get it done today. God bless you
Re: BLOOD PRESSURE; Does It Change From High To Low Or Vice Versa??? by Malleek(m): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2020
solarababaherbs:
chew 3 cloves of garlic 3 times daily everyday, you can cut into smaller pieces and swallow with water. you can also take them with pure honey

Increase water intake too, drink 4-5 litres of water everyday
upon rising, take 1 and a half litres

30 minutes before and 2 and a half hours after each meal tale 1/3 litres

Avoid taking water during meals

take your medications as prescribed, for any other health issues , contact solarababaherbs on 09069111488 for herbal healings

Ok thanks sir. This helps alot. Will call u tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

My Conscience Wouldn't Just Let Me Be / How To Avoid Saggy Breasts After Breastfeeding / Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.