Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) (6573 Views)

What Should I Do? My Story In This Strange Compound / This Strange Mammal Has The Weirdest Penis With Four Heads (Graphic Photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
My dog just found this strange item and brought it to me. What is this item called and who owns it?

If its yours or you have any info on the owner just mention the owner here or send me a PM so I can deliver it to you. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Macphenson: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Siofra

18 Likes

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Offpoint1: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
That's a missile, a dog shouldn't be playing with it. Any slight miscalculated move can lead to a catastrophic disaster that could result to death.
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
That’s someone’s squirt.ing tool. Your dog should be arrested for theft.
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Macphenson:
Siofra
grin grin

Offpoint1:
That's a missile, a dog shouldn't be playing with it. Any slight miscalculated move can lead to a catastrophic disaster that could result to death.

Are you saying that it can explode?

PerfectStranger:
How do you mean squirting tool?
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by javaguru: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who told you the dog doesn't know the owner and what it is used for
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Offpoint1: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin grin

Are you saying that it can explode?

How do you mean squirting tool?

For sure, it erupt brain structures and cause massive explosion that can lead to death if proper care/handling is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Louis8796: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Offpoint1 lols lols:
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
PerfectStranger:
tool or stool?
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by falcon01: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Macphenson:
Siofra

Siofra, is it 'see o fra' or 'sa yo fra'

2 Likes

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Tinububalls: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
The dog is just trying to steal what took it's job.

3 Likes

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Nonexisting1: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
It belongs to one sex starved feminist that calls men scum as if na we cause her early menopause. sad

6 Likes

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by fallinhayti: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2022

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
falcon01:

Kukuma go with Biafra nah. undecided
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Nairalander248: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
That's a bone
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 13, 2022
The DOG would have identified it by the characteristic odour fuming from the material smeared on it.

2 Likes

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by a0000000z: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
My dog just found this strange item and brought it to me. What is this item called and who owns it?

If its yours or you have any info on the owner just mention the owner here or send me a PM so I can deliver it to you. Thanks.
Did you ask pocohantas and Siofra?

2 Likes

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by a0000000z: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy
Sexy wall lizard how far? grin
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Naturalgbola(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2022
chioma is the owner. That lady and Love Machine are inseparable.
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2022
That's most likely a female dog

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by gasparpisciotta: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

E be like say na you get this one too

Your dogs na shegiya like you

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2022
I pray such DOGS don't come down with the disease called CANCRUM ORIS

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Macphenson:
Siofra

wrong, it's for virginprincess, she couldn't find her ideal man, most young men are going bald due to buhari , so she is managing this, for now.

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by siofra(f): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
falcon01:

It's She of ra
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by siofra(f): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Macphenson:
Siofra

You want?

I have the thick black one for men.

It will fit your anus nicely wink
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by siofra(f): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2022
a0000000z:

Did you ask poco.hantas and Siofra?

Have you asked your widowed mother?
Ever since your unfortunate father died, her horniness has remained unquenched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by falcon01: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
siofra:

It's She of ra
Noice
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by mytime24(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2022

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by BRIMBRAM: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Seems the dog feels offended. "With me around why do you need this".
Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by a0000000z: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
siofra:

Have you asked your widowed mother?
Ever since your unfortunate father died, her horniness has remained unquenched.

grin

Your father had to resort to jerking off the semen that produced you into the cup because your mother's vagina was a sinkhole and had gone beyond it's elastic limit grin

Even a surgery of the labia majora and labia minora could not be used to tighten her vagina grin grin

The semen was then poured into your mother's vagina. grin

After 9 months, a dull witted baby (you) with deficiency of adequate brain cells who would later grow up to become a who.re like the mother that bore her was born. grin

No man wants to house a hoe whose mother too was a hoe and birth an everlasting generation of who.res grin

Stick to being a who.re... when you get closer to menopause, you can take in from a semen from any random customer.

There is no shame for a who.re to have a bastard, after all you are a who.re.

Happy 30th Newspaper birthday in arrears grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) by solexjames(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2022
a0000000z:

grin

Your father had to resort to jerking off the semen that produced you into the cup because your mother's vagina was a sinkhole and had gone beyond it's elastic limit grin

Even a surgery of the labia majora and labia minora could not be used to tighten her vagina grin grin

The semen was then poured into your mother's vagina. grin

After 9 months, a dull witted baby (you) with deficiency of adequate brain cells who would later grow up to become a who.re like the mother that bore her was born. grin

No man wants to house a hoe whose mother too was a hoe and birth an everlasting generation of who.res grin

Stick to being a who.re... when you get closer to menopause, you can take in from a semen from any random customer.

There is no shame for a who.re to have a bastard, after all you are a who.re.

Happy 30th Newspaper birthday in arrears grin grin grin

All this for one person?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me / 7 Harsh New Levels Of Friendzone (pics!!!) / Ladies, Would You Do This? Guys, Your Reaction...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.