Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy (60373 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by code817: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by DoubleEngine007: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
OriOko88:
Werey zlatan too trend, who even understands the gibberish he's posting there. Dude is out of music and dance steps now, he is now looking for cheap thrills to cash out. Zlatan kor, movic ni undecided
It wasn't him that wrote all that ,it was actually weed.. No sense in what I saw up there.. He is a very stupid boy. Next thing will be" my account was hacked"

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Pavillon: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fineboy444:
I can bet my balls that zlatan is richer than all of them. I have seen him face to face with naira marley and poco lee. These guys are big boys,dey sabi the music business wella. Although they are less popular in terms of their music views. But these guys are balling. I saw them at Ikoyi.

And the painful thing is you are even betting ur balls on this nonsense.

Well I'm sure those balls are not functioning so you've gat nothing to loose. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Karlifate: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Boredom wan kill dis one... E dey look for controversy.

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by OriOko88(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
angry
DoubleEngine007:
It wasn't him that wrote all that ,it was actually weed.. No sense in what I saw up there.. He is a very stupid boy. Next thing will be" my account was hacked"
Lol. Youre correct. He actually typed that under the highness of weed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by DoubleEngine007: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fineboy444:
I can bet my balls that zlatan is richer than all of them. I have seen him face to face with naira marley and poco lee. These guys are big boys,dey sabi the music business yahoo business wella. Although they are less popular in terms of their music views. But these guys are balling. I saw them at Ikoyi.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by LabDNA: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
The guy 'ewedugrish' dey give me headache as I dey read am. sad
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by aystunt: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fineboy444:
I can bet my balls that zlatan is richer than all of them. I have seen him face to face with naira marley and poco lee. These guys are big boys,dey sabi the music business wella. Although they are less popular in terms of their music views. But these guys are balling. I saw them at Ikoyi.
Na so u take loose your balls..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Decaf: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
You sure say no be weed dey make this guy post nonsense like this?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Pavillon: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Laidelaitangirl:
Zlatan Ibile calls out his senior colleagues, Kiss Daniel, Joeboy and Burnaboy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBXO_kuHu0Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So even joeboy sef na senior colleague..

The headline alone fit make Zlatan quit music oo.
Loool

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Ahmback(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
our major problem in Nigeria is that we never mind our businesses....

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Festus02(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goldencheese:
When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin e dey finnnnnd? Palaver e dey find, palaver e go get e ooooo.

Isorait
why am I suddenly sing this in fela's voice??

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Alaganature(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
He dey find attention.. Make he go find place sit down
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Thegamingorca(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joeboy nah him senior colleague
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
valboyz2010:
The only musician I see in Nigeria is 2face the rest are just noise marker

What about Brymo? I will rate Brymo over Tuface anytime any day, in terms of depth.

Banky W is also good, but not prolific enough.

Burna Boy gets it right a lot of the time too, but his attitude is nothing to write home about.

Kizz Daniel is talented, but underrated.

Wizkid produces good music too, and has got the class and the Afrobeat touch.

There are many others too that are trying.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
awhybliss:
This one no get brain

grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nonsense youths
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Aflix(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

What about Brymo? I will rate Brymo over Tuface anytime any day, in terms of depth.

Banky W is also good, but not prolific enough.

Burna Boy gets it right a lot of the time too, but his attitude is nothing to write home about.

Kizz Daniel is talented, but underrated.

Wizkid produces good music too, and has got the class and the Afrobeat touch.

There are many others too that are trying.

ASA is up there too, just that most Nigerians don't listen to her genre of music. She should even be a Grammy winner by now.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
But that Burna boy reply to am funny’ sha Burna belike do you know what your doing bro lmao

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Aflix(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
valboyz2010:
The only musician I see in Nigeria is 2face the rest are just noise marker
What about ASA, she makes good songs as well.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by naijamerican: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kizz Daniel is a selfish butthole
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
jayworld15:
They’re all from the same source and produce the same gibberish songs except few ones from Burna’s “Ye”, Davido’s “Fall”, Wizkid’s “Ojuelegbe”, Tuface’s “African Queen”, D’banj’s early songs, Patoranking’s “Peace song”. Aside these songs, others are nuisance. Songs are poetic in nature: they must evoke that social sensibilities in the listeners, treating contemporary issues. But when the singer deviates from those societal significances, they become nuisance to the real world.

Just say those are the type of music YOU enjoy.

Some others, however, might call them garbage.

They have no more legitimacy than Terry G"s Akpako Master (knack you akpako), or 2Pac's Hit 'em up or Naira Marley's Mafo.

Music is music...

Just enjoy yours, and let others enjoy theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Goldencheese(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Festus02:
why am I suddenly sing this in fela's voice??

Na evergreen Fela's lyrics be that.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by ChristoBam: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
jayworld15:
They’re all from the same source and produce the same gibberish songs except few ones from Burna’s “Ye”, Davido’s “Fall”, Wizkid’s “Ojuelegbe”, Tuface’s “African Queen”, D’banj’s early songs, Patoranking’s “Peace song”. Aside these songs, others are nuisance. Songs are poetic in nature: they must evoke that social sensibilities in the listeners, treating contemporary issues. But when the singer deviates from those societal significances, they become nuisance to the real world.

Just say they become a nuisance to you.
Good music can be about anything.
Music people listen to depend on the mood.
Get that to your head, you old head!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by frankmoney(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aflix:
ASA is up there too, just that most Nigerians don't listen to her genre of music. She should even be a Grammy winner by now.
also Chike ... Is good .. check out boo of the booless album
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by bizhop01: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
I blame Instagram monitoring lizard
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Ladycewhy(f): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pavillon:

And the painful thing is you are even betting ur balls on this nonsense.

Well I'm sure those balls are not functioning so you've gat nothing to loose. grin grin
I don't think the guy knows how important balls is in a man's life grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by FlordFlorez(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
This pumo month. Very loud, lousy & noisy tout.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Pavillon: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I don't think the guy knows how important balls is in a man's life grin

Pls help me tell him oo tongue
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Tom05: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
His English confused me.. if you want to write pgin write it. If you want to write English write it.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Ladycewhy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pavillon:

Pls help me tell him oo tongue
you tell him, man to man grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.