Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy (60369 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by JastSiryin(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
jayworld15:
They’re all from the same source and produce the same gibberish songs except few ones from Burna’s “Ye”, Davido’s “Fall”, Wizkid’s “Ojuelegbe”, Tuface’s “African Queen”, D’banj’s early songs, Patoranking’s “Peace song”. Aside these songs, others are nuisance. Songs are poetic in nature: they must evoke that social sensibilities in the listeners, treating contemporary issues. But when the singer deviates from those societal significances, they become nuisance to the real world.
As much as your thoughts on music hold some weight,it's still biased. Songs can be trivial and playful also. They don't necessarily need to convey any deep meaning. I definitely subscribe to your taste in music, but i also know that's not all there is. I just believe that any song one makes should be done tastefully and with originality. Sadly, there are not so many artistes who i could attribute the said attributes to. Most are shameless copycats.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Pavillon: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you tell him, man to man grin grin grin grin
If I tell am, e fit no understand very well.

But woman to man, I swear e go make sense. You go give am full and comprehensive lecture on importance and use of balls.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aflix:
ASA is up there too, just that most Nigerians don't listen to her genre of music. She should even be a Grammy winner by now.

I purposely left Asa out because the person I quoted said "Musicians in Nigeria".
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Onyiamaogu: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Make him chill out
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Zetty177x: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trouble maker Zlatan
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by golddare: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Laidelaitangirl:
Zlatan Ibile calls out his senior colleagues, Kiss Daniel, Joeboy and Burnaboy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBXO_kuHu0Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 years time all these guys will be on the sideline, if they like make them invest with a strong back up plan.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by golddare: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Laidelaitangirl:
Zlatan Ibile calls out his senior colleagues, Kiss Daniel, Joeboy and Burnaboy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBXO_kuHu0Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 years time some of these guys will be on the sideline, if they like make them invest with a strong back up plan.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Chronicgenius: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jayslicky:
shocked

Zlatan ibile is the most untalented musician in the music industry, a rat will sing better than him.

Wow

I'm surprise u categorized him as a "MUSICIAN" sef grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Yankee101: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
FBI troubles no make am sleep?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by jayworld15(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
mofedamijo:

You left out Dare Artalade......listen to his "pray for me" with Soweto choir on youtube if you haven't. I rate dude super-duper high.

Yeah I have listened to it. It was as a good one and there are some songs I may have omitted due to the availability of many nuisance songs around.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Tusabi: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Burna_boy izza real deal....... tellem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by yuswrld20(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
attention league
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Ladycewhy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pavillon:

If I tell am, e fit no understand very well.

But woman to man, I swear e go make sense. You go give am full and comprehensive lecture on importance and use of balls.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Mykel51(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
fergieboy:
Burna boy is too real LMAO cheesy

That is it... He always speaks his mind without fear, BOLD AND REAL ALWAYS...

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by jayworld15(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChristoBam:

Just say they become a nuisance to you.
Good music can be about anything.
Music people listen to depend on the mood.
Get that to your head, you old head!!

Music can be anything same way poetry can be composed on anything and everything.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Pavillon: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
grin grin grin grin

All bills on me.

I will pay you handsomely for his balls tongue
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by jaxxy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goldencheese:
When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin e dey finnnnnd? Palaver e dey find, palaver e go get e ooooo.

Isorait

For the fact one of burna boys biggest hits till date was with zlatan i think he deserves better treatment from burna. If what he stated is true.

As for the rest I don’t know their story.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by fortunechy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Influence of cheap drugs
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Ladycewhy(f): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pavillon:

All bills on me.

I will pay you handsomely for his balls tongue
abeg o , I nor fit destroy person destiny like that o. You nor know say , a man' s destiny na e balls e dey grin grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by osamz007: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
jayworld15:
They’re all from the same source and produce the same gibberish songs except few ones from Burna’s “Ye”, Davido’s “Fall”, Wizkid’s “Ojuelegbe”, Tuface’s “African Queen”, D’banj’s early songs, Patoranking’s “Peace song”. Aside these songs, others are nuisance. Songs are poetic in nature: they must evoke that social sensibilities in the listeners, treating contemporary issues. But when the singer deviates from those societal significances, they become nuisance to the real world.

I can vibe to ojuelegba all day
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Pavillon: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
abeg o , I nor fit destroy person destiny like that o. You nor know say , a man' s destiny na e balls e dey grin grin grin grin
grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Make I free you den
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by k4all(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's their Business �

Check my own hustle���
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
jayworld15:
What about the gods of music?
Ludwig Van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Antonio Vivaldi, Paganini, Bach etc. Did they treat any contemporary issues? Music must have melody, rhythm and timbre or else it's not music.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please help Zlatan repost all these trash.. His career is dying fast.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by Neddyogu(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
This one is always talking in the nonsense.. I don't see any sense in all the craps he typed up there.. All these Snaps reeks of is just JEALOUSY and ENVY... Mtcheeww..

His brain has probably been dyed green with envy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by etrange: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
jayworld15:

Lol... You see, singing is an art, the artist is the god. While the audience is allowed to have preferences, you don't usually tell the god how to create. I don't quite agree that songs are meant to be just poetic or addressing social issues. That will be clipping the wings of art (creativity, diversity and ingenuity) but I totally understand the fact our musicians are overly and annoyingly into the girl, boobs and as.s matter; but thrb again, they do so based on popular demand. They know their market, they know their audience. Talk about girls and as.s and mix it with great beats, and Nigerians will be there for you. So business wise, they keep supplying that which sells. It has come to be a type of music prevalent around here and in many parts of the world (especially South America, theirs is far worse). But it's paying them and so far, there's been no reason to stop.

Knowing that people will always not have the same taste, I don't bother calling out musicians whose style of music I don't like. Instead, I just listen to those I like and let others keep enjoying their beats.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by darediamond(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ismcandy:
The seasonal film is about to be shooting
No, it would soon be shooted by ZlaaZla...Zzzz...lantan himself.
What am I say self? grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by obentenyson(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
I dey struggle read wetin the ignoramus write sef..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by YoungAncient1: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
See zlatan wey na music be him saving grace, else he would have been a fulltime naijabet player.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy by jaysoncute(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hi
Good evening everyone.

Don't be deceived you can earn free money online without paying a dime.

During quarantine and lockdown how much have you used to subscribe and how much have you earn burning your data day and night?
I guess the answer will be Nothing.

School will be resuming soon and I know most student don't want to go back to school broke.
Do you know that instead of burning your data on Facebook and Instagram without earning nothing you can earn as much as $50 every hour watching videos?

I'm here to teach you how you can earn not less than $500 every week on YouTube watching paid videos and its absolutely free to sign up.

It's seems this days making money online is becoming easier but to spot the right information is the difficulty we face.

With my link below you will be given $50 as a sign up bonus and i will receive $1 for refer and you can start earning. https://wintub.com/?r=2381410

If you don't use my special link you won't receive a $50 sign up bonus.

Referral is absolutely optional!

Hurry now before the offer get slashed,people are already earning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.