Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You (57647 Views)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
wink
Galaticos444:
dat show it in ur character is very important
wink
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by safarigirl(f): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Akuko ifo.

If you ask me my genotype meanwhile all I want is your waist, what makes you think I will not tell you what you want to hear?

Asking for a nigga's genotype is good but IT SHOULD NEVER BE THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD ASK A NIGGA.

Doing something like that when you and the nigga is just starting reeks of nothing but Acute Desperation!

I always ask.

It depends on the kind of lady you approach, the real desperation is from those who are quick to offer you sex. Nothing reeks of desperation more than when you just have sex with a guy for expression of interest.

A man that is seeking casual sex is easily thrown off. So, if you meet someone who isn't seeking casual sex, na frustration go chase you comot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
safarigirl:

You don't know where anything will end.

You can think it will end in friendship, and then it develops into something more, is it then you will start asking for genotype?

If it is a guy you genuinely like at first, you should know where you want things to go, even before establishing connection. Not when connection has been established, then, someone's son will come and wail to us that he has a lady he wants to marry, but she is AS.

As an AS person, it should be the first question you ask. It is the responsible thing to do, so that you know how to define the relationship moving forward.

You seem to get my drift. You can't tell where the relationship will end.
Some people dont actually set out to get married and voilà! it just happens. So??

Thanks dear.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Dbeautyy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

DBeautyy !!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy....where have you been!!?
Been a while though. grin

As for my initial stand on the genotype ish, I give in to you Sir! I agree with your points. All correct Sir! Heheheheee... Wow so good to hear from you. My.padi from way back.

Amen and you tuuuu...
Thanks.

Ore, na under Papa God canopy I dey o. Just put your mind at ease, and think more about the positive end of every of your heart desire, then trust God... “As he thinketh in his heart, so is he.”
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Ore, na under Papa God canopy I dey o. Just put your mind at ease, and think more about the positive end of every of your heart desire, then trust God... as a man thinks so...

Shey?? I will dear. We all dey under that canopy. Just be praying for your sister o. O ti sun otà mi bai.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Olawrites: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You want to marry by December and you are telling me now. How will I be able to save money and sew asebi?
Anyways, you didn't tell which of the December. May be 2030december

Lol. It doesn't matter so far the love is not Uk used grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Dbeautyy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Shey?? I will dear. We all dey under that canopy. Just be praying for your sister o. O ti sun otà mi bai.

Eagles are birds, they face the storm and glide. They soar higher because they were fashioned to do so. But they also have challenging moments, yet they never stop following the paths of eagles. ... may endure for a night , but joy comes in the morning. Remember, all of these will only last for[b] a night[/b].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Eagles are birds, they face the storm and glide. They soar higher because they were fashioned to do so. But they also have challenging moments, yet they never stop following the paths of eagles. ... may endure for a night , but joy comes in the morning. Remember, all of these will only last for[b] a night[/b].

Yeah sure.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Rapture4real(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
First thing is to preach Christ and show it in ur character so he will know genuine ones exist

You are very correct. 1,000 likes.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Rick9(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
ebohstepn:

By that u mean AA?
So the rest now are not pure?

I AM DEEPLY SORRY. I MEANT NO OFFENSE. THAT WAS JUST MY BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE IT.
figuratively.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Cleo7: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Maybe you need to read my post again. From" I like you" to "i want to keep this babe". by what time love has taken over your senses grin and you now discover that you both cannot get along, you'll begin to feel heartbroken. Do not say you were not warned.

Anyways, my opinion.
wait oo..shey na only SS...AS and AS fit give birth to ni,shey dey no fit give birth AA...my mum and dad are both AS and we are 3children in the family ,none of us are SS...so what are u guys saying here...are u tot about d probability? life na risk! jare.he no balance
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
jericco1:

You know Africans and Nigerians in particular are quick to relate every problem to witchcraft when they're the ones to blame for fanning the embers of ignorance angry
No be lie. Our people like to term every bad thing even the once they are responsible for as witchcraft and village people. And that's why they don't care about some of the decisions they make because the devils is there to always take the blame. Some of them will look for a family member to call a witch.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olawrites:

Lol. It doesn't matter so far the love is not Uk used grin
UK used love is too good. If e come be low quality love that can't even last a week, what will you say?
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by jericco1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No be lie. Our people like to term every bad thing even the once they are responsible for as witchcraft and village people. And that's why they don't care about some of the decisions they make because the devils is there to always take the blame. Some of them will look for a family member to call a witch.

Lol you know them already. cheesy cheesy.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Olawrites: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
UK used love is too good. If e come be low quality love that can't even last a week, what will you say?

Hmmmn..you meant those kind of love that can't flash MTN 2 MTN

Surprisingly this is the love obtainable nowadays

The "Me" kind of love instead of us
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cleo7:
wait oo..shey na only SS...AS and AS fit give birth to ni,shey dey no fit give birth AA...my mum and dad are both AS and we are 3children in the family ,none of us are SS...so what are u guys saying here...are u tot about d probability? life na risk! jare.he no balance

Of course they can give birth to AS and AA respectively but what we are talking about is the PROBABILITY of birthing an SS, which is high I think .your parents just seemed to have been lucky not to birth an SS.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Cleo7: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Of course they can give birth to AS and AA respectively but what we are talking about is the PROBABILITY which is high I think .your parents just seemed to have been lucky not to birth an SS.

LUCKY! who! 3of us lucky... do our parents or grandparents kno abt genotype... on dat AS AND AS tree check well SS has the least probability,while AS has more...correct me if am wrong
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cleo7:
LUCKY! who! 3of us lucky... do our parents or grandparents kno abt genotype... on dat AS AND AS tree check well SS has the least probability,while AS has more...correct me if am wrong

Don't have anything to correct here biko. I'm equally learning here too. undecided
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rick9:

I AM DEEPLY SORRY. I MEANT NO OFFENSE. THAT WAS JUST MY BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE IT.
figuratively.

offense not taken... peace
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't know my genotype, I don't visit hospital
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by lookingfly: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
I am AA....... All the fine ladies, start rushing me grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
I don't know my genotype, I don't visit hospital

Bro, I'll advise you go and check it. Its not child's play what we talking here.

I also don't visit hospital but I did it a long time ago.
Try and do it.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Bro, I'll advise you go and check it. Its not child's play what we talking here.

I also don't visit hospital but I did it a long time ago.
Try and do it.
smiles, I will sha but don't get sick
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

smiles, I will sha but don't get sick

No one says it makes one sick. Its just to avoid marrying someone who's a sickle cell carrier in case you're a also a Carrier.

smiley
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by abimic(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

Oga you have nothing to fear ONLY IF you marry AA too. But if as an AA you go marry AS, you have a 50% (fifty-fifty) chance your children will become AS, and your bloodline risks becoming tainted with the S allele genes. AA should only marry AA to avoid stories that touch (like this OP is saying) for your bloodline in future. An AS has a 50% chance to contaminate your AA bloodline, and once it happens, what is done is done, nothing can change it again.
You are painting the S allele so poorly like all its permutations are wrong. i have no issues with AS, even if we produce AS, but AS marrying AS should be discouraged by every sensible soul. AS needs us AA to have healthy kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Olawrites:

Hmmmn..you meant those kind of love that can't flash MTN 2 MTN

Surprisingly this is the love obtainable nowadays

The "Me" kind of love instead of us
But don't worry, you will fine true love. That kind of love that you two will dail each other's line at the same time and then they will be telling you the number you are trying to call is busy trying to call you grin. That kind of love that you stop dreaming about each other because you are each other's dream. Yes, the sweetest tlkind of love.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:05am On Jun 14, 2020
jericco1:

Lol you know them already. cheesy cheesy.
Yes o. Then full everywhere. Those that if you tell them you saw a scorpion in your house, they will tell you to visit a powerful man of God that the scorpion was sent to you by someone. Those one that a when 100years old woman who who has been praying to death to take her dies, they will say her husband's people killed her because her because her son bought her a car. LOL
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2020
phemmyfour:
And knowing Christ without knowing your genotype is lack of wisdom
I said first thing ..read and understand
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:52am On Jun 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
how does this girl make fp everywhere just to come and be telling us about Jesus , wayse of space
grin grin grin my chief critic,u are doing well. I have missed our banter
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:54am On Jun 14, 2020
sheyitokz:
If you preach christ to guys of nowadays do u tink we guys of dz days get joy no time for dat oo aunty na 2 knack yhur pako front&back
we must still try ..hell is too dangerous and more real Dan covid
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Openbusiness: 2:55am On Jun 14, 2020
abimic:

You are painting the S allele so poorly like all its permutations are wrong. i have no issues with AS, even if we produce AS, but AS marrying AS should be discouraged by every sensible soul. AS needs us AA to have healthy kids.
Go ahead and marry AS if you want and turn your bloodline to AS, that's not my problem. But for public clarity, i'm putting this out there: AA should marry AA only! AA marrying AS is a SCAM!

You guys demonize AS + AS because it gives a 25% chance of producing SS, but go mute or sugarcoat it that AA + AS has a 50% chance of turning to a disaster waiting to happen also.

AS + AS = AA , AS , AS or SS. (only 25% chance of SS children, yet you people always completely demonize it). I agree, that 25% chance is not worth the risk for the bloodline!

AA + AS = AA , AS , AA or AS (50% chance of AS children). Now let's go further

1st bloodline generation = could either be AA or AS
if AA = No problem. Lucky you
But if AS, then
2nd generation bloodline of AS (now has the same problems / issue OP is describing)

SO AA marrying AS puts you at a 50% chance / risk of creating this problem for your bloodline being just 2 generations away of catching the S allele. No! AS should marry their AS abeg. If you see a problem with that. Then there's a problem with AA + AS too. The world needs more AA to marry AA so that it can finally rid itself of the S allele.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.