Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You (57645 Views)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:56am On Jun 14, 2020
udemzyudex:

LOL.. Some pastor dey visit babalawo oo, preaching christ doesn't automatically mean you're genuine.

As for me if I come close to you and you start preaching and doing all those holy holy stuff, I'll give you 100m.

wen there is original,, there must always be fake so focus on making heaven and ignore fake people
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by jericco1(m): 3:34am On Jun 14, 2020
[code][/code]
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes o. Then full everywhere. Those that if you tell them you saw a scorpion in your house, they will tell you to visit a powerful man of God that the scorpion was sent to you by someone. Those one that a when 100years old woman who who has been praying to death to take her dies, they will say her husband's people killed her because her because her son bought her a car. LOL

grin grin cheesy
This one na see finish. My dear this country matter tire. If I see some news headlines, I feel quick to even click on it. It is that bad angry
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by udemzyudex(m): 5:56am On Jun 14, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wen there is original,, there must always be fake so focus on making heaven and ignore fake people

LOL.. You're deviating
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by rukell(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Knw abt his origin and make sure he has money because i cannot chop i love u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by TheSourcerer: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin my chief critic,u are doing well. I have missed our banter
good morning but you too like God ,
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Buahahahahaaaa... Why are you sounding so pained dear? I know you and your lots don't like my guts but you should be diplomatic enough with your approach in dealing me a blow rather than taking it so personal like I collected your palliative tongue.

Just simply use the exit button to save you all these hate speech. It not healthy for you and your likes.

#stopthehate.

Arghh! Pained abt wat exactly? undecidedSo u wake up in d morning and the first thing u could think of is " Ladies, wat is d first thing u should ask ur boyfriend for keeps" u re just an internally displaced person with misplaced priorities with a minority opinion, nothing else and is ur fellow females that would crowd this ur useless post cos y! Y is that they re all useless and misplaced people that don't find anything doing that's y u and ur cohorts keep d romance section warming, is only jobless people like u that have tym t open a thread of this nature. I don't blame u sha, is d mod that moved this t FP probably a female like u with misplaced priorities.. Rubbish and ingredients
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Heathrow44:

Arghh! Pained abt wat exactly? undecidedSo u wake up in d morning and the first thing u could think of is " Ladies, wat is d first thing u should ask ur boyfriend for keeps" u re just an internally displaced person with misplaced priorities with a minority opinion, nothing else and is ur fellow females that would crowd this ur useless post cos y! Y is that they re all useless and misplaced people that don't find anything doing [b]that's y u and ur cohorts keep d romance section warming, [/b]is only jobless people like u that have tym t open a thread of this nature. I don't blame u sha, is d mod that moved this t FP probably a female like u with misplaced priorities.. Rubbish and ingredients

I would have called you daft and dumb but no need as youve already declared it yourself @ the bolded.

If you had taken time to look well, you would've discovered this was not posted in romance section but then again you chose to display your level of myopia as you can't see beyond your nose.

My 2 cents to you, get a life and get off my posts and mentions. You are beginning to appear jobless by going on and trying soooo hard to push your argument that is dead on arrival just to prove a dead point. And you know what? No body cares!!!

Every sensible human being here have made their reasonable points and moved on but you're still here beating a dead horse. just drop it already. You lost out on this one. Trying any further will only make you appear pained and defeated. And I know you wouldn't want to end up with a bruised ego.

The last I checked, its not a must to comment or even click on a post that you're not thrilled about but still you did... So what does that make you? Answer that yourself.

Happy Sunday dearie. smiley

#dropthehate
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by dolipop001: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fast delivery and affordable price makes us unique
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
jericco1:

Bro it is real! If you haven't met I have undecided angry
Who did you meet that had sickle cell?
What did you witness about their condition to justify your belief that their life is not worth living?
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Lush100(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sickle cell is true but the causes of it or the originator or what led to it in another matter

GenBuhari:
You don't know. You just swallow propaganda and fear-mongering hook, line and sinker!
Truth is sickle cell conditions is probably a hoax. I have never met anybody with the condition, have you?
Even if it is a real disease it is no worse than many other conditions people are living with.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lush100:
Sickle cell is true but the causes of it or the originator or what led to it in another matter

But is it really?
What if like HIV, it is a hoax and victims only become and victims only become sick from being poisoned by their so-called medication?
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by milky3(f): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
I lost two relationships due to AS issues.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
milky3:
I lost two relationships due to AS issues.

Don't worry dear. Your Mr AA will soon locate you. Keep hope alive. wink

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Cleo7: 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Don't worry dear. Your Mr AA will soon locate you. Keep hope alive. wink
shiloh loading..., keep find for AA ehear...
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Buahahahahaaaa... Yeah right!

grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Eulalia:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I would have called you daft and dumb but no need as youve already declared it yourself @ the bolded.

If you had taken time to look well, you would've discovered this was not posted in romance section but then again you chose to display your level of myopia as you can't see beyond your nose.

My 2 cents to you, get a life and get off my posts and mentions. You are beginning to appear jobless by going on and trying soooo hard to push your argument that is dead on arrival just to prove a dead point. And you know what? No body cares!!!

Every sensible human being here have made their reasonable points and moved on but you're still here beating a dead horse. just drop it already. You lost out on this one. Trying any further will only make you appear pained and defeated. And I know you wouldn't want to end up with a bruised ego.

The last I checked, its not a must to comment or even click on a post that you're not thrilled about but still you did... So what does that make you? Answer that yourself.

Happy Sunday dearie. smiley

#dropthehate

Ok, u look like a heavily depressed person that may be suicidal so I'm going t stop here buh I would advice u to do relevant things with ur lives, be a activist instead of posting things that aren't important to d society, 4 ur info, if u re AS don't marry an AS person, even if u like dem then don't bother having a child together u can use other fertility options like IVF or surrogacy buh don't bring a child into this world just t suffer cos of ur selfish interests. Save that child being laughed at school and everywhere he/she goes and do wats best for them at long term by not marrying an AS individual
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
AA should not marry AS. AA should marry AA.
Discriminatory grin Make una AA dey feel like Elephant abi grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Openbusiness:

My point is marrying AS gives you a 50% chance of giving birth to AS children who themselves will now have this problem this topic covers. Marrying AS means you are creating an opportunity for nature to diminish the genetic quality of your bloodline. Therefore, AA should marry AA only. I can never marry AS. I will never allow my sons to marry AS. If you're AS, gedifok off straight. I will not weaken or allow my genetic bloodline to become tainted with bad genes.
U mumu no be small ... AS means ur bloodline is weaken .... In the next 200years, tell ur bloodline to continuing marrying AA .....

Do u know if ur great grandfather was even a SS or AC and whether na one prostitute with AA helped his bloodline with AA which your are proud of today

I'm just saying Bra, don't get urself worked out grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2020
vickybantin:
this one week me u said AS is stronger hehehe u lie AS is only less susceptible to other malaria...other sicknesses na him u go knw say AA is the bomb
Especially stress. AA handles stress and heavier workload better ... I don't know about Ac/sc.... In a stress or physical activity, As/SS will gas out easily than AA !

The merit of AS is that , Malaria (A killer infection) no dey arm dem despite being in their blood stream... Their blood dey kill Malaria parasitegrin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2020
ferdvict2:
The first question the lady is to ask, is what can she as a lady offer in the relationship or proposed marriage.

Not all these modern days orphans who disown their parents in broad daylight just for money and material gains.
Asking someone what they can offer to me is a very stu.pid question...

A lady once asked me what can I offer and I immediately concluded she is not thoroughly intelligent.... I was also able to deduce I can manipulate my way around her ...... I can lie to offer heaven and earth whereas I have nothing to offer ....

You are the one that should look in between the lines and figure it out whether the personality and persona is what you want or not .... Whether the person fit your innate desires or not ..... whether you can do with or amend those qualities he/she lacks ....

Make your man or girl so comfortable that they bear their personality opened to you .... No need for silly Question, Behaviour is a smoke once the person is in their comfort zone.

Relationship is not a Job Interview .... 80% of people lie during Job interview grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:
Do you need to be married to be fulfilled?
Don't ask people the question only you could answer cheesy ... It doesn't seem rhetoric sef !
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2020
VickyRotex:

Alright. I respect your decision and opinion.
Lol, why would u wanna respect such balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2020
cooltola:
AS this As that . Too many fear how this one is AS or that one is AS and they should not marry. But the reality is that 1/3 of Nigerians have the AS trait and they turn out fine marrying another AS. Our forefather which many were AS did not even have time to think who have AS or who do not have As , they just marry. Enough with this fear factor , marry who you go marry.
That's why there were many still births with the forefathers.... we call them Abiku in Yorubaland .... No more Abiku nowadays Nonetheless other factors make life expectancy to be short.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Eileene:
But u can't start discussing genotype the minute a guy ask u out.it wud be weird.
u can only discuss that when the relationship is getting serious na.
Me ooo, I jokingly tell u my genotype maximally second-third week of meeting you and I also jokingly request for yours ...

e no easy make person have intention to score , build up momentum only to play wide and be heartbroken. ... Make your decision before things escalate.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Cleo7:
wait oo..shey na only SS...AS and AS fit give birth to ni,shey dey no fit give birth AA...my mum and dad are both AS and we are 3children in the family ,none of us are SS...so what are u guys saying here...are u tot about d probability? life na risk! jare.he no balance
Medical statistics says when AS marries AS , chance of Having SS is 1/4 ... I.e. one child in four children could be SS.

The fear is who wants to risk that one child ... grin

And it's statistics , you can have three SS or two SS if God just feel like toying with your life grin ... or No SS .... Nonetheless, Prevention is better than cure ...If your parent were lucky, you might not be that lucky .... So take Caution !
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No be lie. Our people like to term every bad thing even the once they are responsible for as witchcraft and village people. And that's why they don't care about some of the decisions they make because the devils is there to always take the blame. Some of them will look for a family member to call a witch.
Aswear grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Openbusiness:

. The world needs more AA to marry AA so that it can finally rid itself of the S allele.
The question is how did the S Cell came up in the first place for you to think AAs marrying will rid the world of the Scell

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
Lol, why would u wanna respect such balderdash.

lol @ balderdash. Abi. For lack of the right word to use ni. Especially as the discussion was changing lane from AA vs AS discussion to gender, I had to cut it.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DonroxyII: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol @ balderdash. Abi. For lack of the right word to use ni. Especially as the discussion was changing lane from AA vs AS discussion to gender, I had to cut it.
It's better you cut it but don't respect it cheesy ... That dude is kinda slow !
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by VickyRotex(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
It's better you cut it but don't respect it cheesy ... That dude is kinda slow !

cheesy okay sir/ma grin

2 Likes

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Cleo7: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
Medical statistics says when AS marries AS , chance of Having SS is 1/4 ... I.e. one child in four children could be SS.

The fear is who wants to risk that one child ... grin

And it's statistics , you can have three SS or two SS if God just feel like toying with your life grin ... or No SS .... Nonetheless, Prevention is better than cure ...If your parent were lucky, you might not be that lucky .... So take Caution !
dats right...buh luckiness runs in ma blahd

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.