Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You (57630 Views)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by phr0nesis(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Which one is AC again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Bryan88(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
donbachi:
Transport money
ABUJA GIRL'S SLOGAN! grin grin grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Joshmuch: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
Genotype is not the first thing I ask a guy cause I am an AA genotype, the first thing I ask a guy is his state of origin, then we can talk.
To know if he is also A too like : Abia, Abakaliki, Abeokouta, Abuja etc lol?

5 Likes

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by SpatialKing(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm AA
Any lady interested
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:
Please this an advice to all AS genotype peeps. Especially the girls.

Whenever a guy shows interest in you and wants to strike a relationship, please the first thing you should enquire is his genotype. YES! It won't make you come across as desperate but will save you a lot of brouhaha in the future in case you decide to take things to the next level. Ask ask ask. Phew!

Some might say its not necessary or its too early to do so but I tell you its not. because you do not know the day the love will crawl up on you and then you want to have this fellow for keeps only to discover very late and then to let go becomes an issue and then you have to contend with a force driving you into obvious danger. Our emotions cannot be controlled as you don't know how and when it will metamorphose into the next level hence the need to pop the question before our emotions betray us.

My advise to every AS carriers. Do not lose hope.
Don't throw caution to the wind cos it might back fire and you would wish you never did.
Don't see your genotype as a barrier or limitation. In fact, we are healthier than AA carriers according to studies as we hardly suffer malaria. I might not be able to explain the science behind that now but its true. Do your research. So no cause for alarm as with the compatible genotype, we can have healthy babies and be free from stories that touch. grin

This is just my two cents. smiley

Shalom.
.......simply put,the red cells die before time thus the plasmodium doesnt survive such........that's why AS are immune to malaria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Champneys: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
First thing is to preach Christ and show it in ur character so he will know genuine ones exist

My friend shut the fu...ck up and get out of here, Sister Felicia oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Think9ja(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
kiss
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MoIbrahim: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
First thing is to preach Christ and show it in ur character so he will know genuine ones exist
Same mentality that brought us where we are today

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Asadujames202(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
How long is my schlong
How muscular is my BBC

Can I last up to 4hrs

How huge is her Bakassi

How tight is her punana

Her boobs don sag abi it still dey stand
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by zedegit: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Whenever a guy shows interest in you and wants to strike a relationship, please the first thing you should enquire is his genotype. YES! It won't make you come across as desperate but will save you a lot of brouhaha in the future in case you decide to take things to the next level. Ask ask ask. Phew!

Some might say its not necessary or its too early to do so but I tell you its not. because you do not know the day the love will crawl up on you and then you want to have this fellow for keeps only to discover very late and then to let go becomes an issue and then you have to contend with a force driving you into obvious danger. Our emotions cannot be controlled as you don't know how and when it will metamorphose into the next level hence the need to pop the question before our emotions betray us.

Don't throw caution to the wind cos it might back fire and you would wish you never did.
Don't see your genotype as a barrier or limitation. In fact, we are healthier than AA carriers according to studies as we hardly suffer malaria. I might not be able to explain the science behind that now but its true. Do your research. So no cause for alarm as with the compatible genotype, we can have healthy babies and be free from stories that touch. grin

Shalom.

So those with AA are the toast of the town, abi?

I guess it's just your personal opinion, just as President of Olosho association told his members to close market, where some were still doing their do.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Lovelyn451(f): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yes o...especially AS like us

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Alexaonfleek: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
What's my own
My AA will cover us wink

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by dingbang(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
I just feel such question makes the person asking too desperate. Hope you won't be angry if I ask you for your current STD status too?

3 Likes

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Breastfeed: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thanks for the tips, this is very informative
Eulalia:

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by JackHoff: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by abdullkabar(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't think asking of genotype is a big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom.

Are you sure you're healthier than us? Why did you turn it into a contest. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by isaacprinz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

We know your location now, we will visit you soon.

After strictly telling you to avoid social gatherings, you're calling for one.
grin

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by peteryoung2048d(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
cool cool
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Karlifate: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
phr0nesis:
Which one is AC again
Action Congress or Alternating Current. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Caleb4show: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
For me personally i don’t care about the genotype because am AA buh i still do make sure that i ask any lady that i wanna date...

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Karlifate: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Champneys:

My friend shut the fu...ck up and get out of here, Sister Felicia oshi!
LMAO! grin grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
My advice is this: one should not be carried away by love or be blinded by passion, the aftermath could be fatal, it is advisable to know your Genotype status before going into relationships, i have seen children that is borned by such parents died at younger ages after gulping the finance of the their parents: if you eventually go into this type of union, the regret is painful; i have seen billionaire, whose sons and daughter suffered from sickle cell anemia, they had to sell all they had to make sure that treatments were given to this children,at the end they still died: i have seen some sickle cell patients who had grown to reasonably adult age before they finally died, is it better to bring children that would suffer such a harrowing experience and died into this world?It is better to take proactive measure to curb it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by PastorFire: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
benega:
True. In other news am currently flexing my AA grin
Rubbish immature talk.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by PastorFire: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
Genotype is not the first thing I ask a guy cause I am an AA genotype, the first thing I ask a guy is his state of origin, then we can talk.
See another one without sense.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
millienium ladies are not thinking about all those bullshit, what they want to know is if you take care of their entire lineage including their belated grandfather in the grave.

guys, you gotta shine your eyes. all these millinium ladies are dangerous to marry. foreign girl is the way....they are good for both relationship and marriage. if you guys have what it to marry a foreign ladies , they are the best.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Galaticos444: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
dat show it in ur character is very important
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Prettyvirginia(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom.

What do you do for a living?

Then, where's your base? I ain't cut out for long distance relationship
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by bluefilm: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom.

Akuko ifo.

If you ask me my genotype meanwhile all I want is your waist, what makes you think I will not tell you what you want to hear?

Asking for a nigga's genotype is good but IT SHOULD NEVER BE THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD ASK A NIGGA.

Doing something like that when you and the nigga is just starting reeks of nothing but Acute Desperation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Rick9(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
when my girlfriend told me she was pure blood. i went mad with excitement.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Lexusgs430: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cash is more important to most, than Genotype.......... grin

A disaster waiting to happen....
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.