Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Did You Produce Structural Drawing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Produce Structural Drawing (464 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Produce Structural Drawing by yaliyu963(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2020
HOW DID YOU PRODUCE YOUR STRUCTURAL DRAWING?

In this evolving technological era, structural loadings, analysis and design are done using various softwares which are designed with underlying principles of structural Engineering. The choice of any software package adopted by the structural engineer depends on reliability and accuracy of the software as confirmed by the Engineer. It is needed to save time while other structural criteria (like safety, economy etc) are maintained.

I still found it comfortable in most of my structural designs to go conventional way in the form of semi- manual approach depending on the urgency of the work. I have my Excel spreadsheets where I can easily and safely do my structural loadings, analysis and design. Atimes in a bit complex structural element, I employ the service of Risa 3D for Loading Analysis while I design with my Excel spreadsheets. Then, I do the drafting with Auto Cad 2D / Auto Cad structural detailer. This is mostly faster for me than using other softwares in building design. It gave me the flexibility of communicating with my structural elements and identifying critical areas.

This is mostly my method of doing building design. How do you do your structural design and what advantage can you tell us about your choice? Let's learn from each other.

jalyhconstrut@gmail.com

Re: How Did You Produce Structural Drawing by Abudu2000(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
‪FOR YOUR ARCHITECTURAL AND STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS SEND US A DM.WE ARE INTO QUALITY BUILDING DESIGNS AND PROPERTIES DOCUMENTIONS.

SEE NUMBER ON MY PROFILE.

Re: How Did You Produce Structural Drawing by kenlinzo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Pls, what software can be used to design/add IT infrastructure to an architectural/structural design

(1) (Reply)

Career Choice Uniben Or Army/navy/airforce, Suggestions Please! / Nairalanders Is This Interview Genuine? / Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.