Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (32644 Views)

We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by youngestgrad(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
It's greed that's driving most of these politicians. The wahala behind their wining alone shows they're after their own greed. For God sake, you're already a billionaire or at least a multi-millionaire, you are a statement who can go abroad at will whenever you desire, your children have the benefit of connection thru u as governor, your name has made history for life. Why then give urself unnecessary trouble again. Nawa o

Me weh just dey find 50million. E don do me. All this billion politics weh una dey do I no need am
Guy if u get dat 50m u go begin find 200m, if u get 200m u go dey find 500m, Human greed is what fuels corruption and their fight for power. People who are content with what they have in this country are called lazy and unambitious.

8 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by frugal(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:
Yes, they need to sale more form and they need more liability in the dead PDP party

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes rigging that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.
This clearly means Edo is pro PDP and Oshiomole rigged very well to get APC elected. That's the translation of what you wrote.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by joeking2222: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2020
brainpulse:
PDP useless Party that celebrates left overs. He will loose heavily at the poll with the way he deprived the 14 state house of reps of their mandate, and in the tribunal with the certificate issue

You have no party structure, no political base different from the man that brought you in and no known grassroots network but you wanted to remove a whole national party chairman and band him from coming to his own state. Yet you wanted the party ticket, who does that and goes free?

We told him, dont dance to the beat of IPOB supporters edging you into the path of failure, the end is destruction
If Obaseki likes, make he win all the polls in Nigeria, Supreme court cabals sit down dey wait am. All i believe about this stuff is, the script of this movie has already been written longtime ago wen he dey follow oshiomole dey drag shoulder. So, you wan tell me say oshiomole and his APC people no know say Obaseki go run enter PDP to challenge them abi? Don't forget we are still in a country called Nigeria. Am not a politician, neither do i do politics, but if you study 9ja politics well well, you will know a man like Obaseki no suppose take up this fight in the first place. I wish the man well in all his future endeavors. E just dey pain me for the man say, he has to learn in a very hard and painful way.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by alezzy13: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Ekemeze:

The only state that completely destroyed godfatherism is Akwa Ibom. Akpabio was completely eliminated.

And Benue. Akume barely won his LGA following the defection of Ortom to PDP.

If Obaseki can muster enough loyalists to follow him to PDP, he might stand a chance.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Cantonese: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020
ozento:
the court will still disqualify him even if he wins through pdp. thats the calculation. oshomole is a formidable enemy. the only option is to sopot any pdp candidate against apc.
b

A formidable enemy but when confronted by powers bigger than him in the APC this year he capitulated and begged to retain his position as national chairman. As for Edo state APC shot themselves in the foot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by akmath: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Wey Mr. Damnn Niggarr wey say Obaseki go fvck Oshobaby up anytime anyday twice on election day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Germi9:

give the embattled Governor some kuddles,atleast he fought...better to die trying.

Which try?

Ambode die trying coz he contested for primary election. M

Obaseki comot from screening

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Stomoney(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2020
obaseki has already join pdp officially

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by CreekCommando: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2020
One Oloriburuku gal for Ikotun this morning just gave me her phone number ''siro hate siro hate hate sewun tiri sewun sewun hate''.
I asked her: Why do you have so many ''hate'' in your number? And she smiled and said: na god oh..! grin grin
When I got home, I discovered that the digits were 10 instead of 11. Please, can anyone here help me with the missing digit?
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Cantonese: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2020
joeking2222:

If Obaseki likes, make he win all the polls in Nigeria, Supreme court cabals sit down dey wait am. All i believe about this stuff is, the script of this movie has already been written longtime ago wen he dey follow oshiomole dey drag shoulder. So, you wan tell me say oshiomole and his APC people no know say Obaseki go run enter PDP to challenge them abi? Don't forget we are still in a country called Nigeria. Am not a politician, neither do i do politics, but if you study 9ja politics well well, you will know a man like Obaseki no suppose take up this fight in the first place. I wish the man well in all his future endeavors. E just dey pain me for the man say, he has to learn in a very hard and painful way.

And what will happen if he joins PDP and presents only his school certificate?

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by themes009(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Imagine common screening, mr gov is gone, not even primary election, my people fear Nigeria dirty politician
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Obakashdee(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Political death if he should go to pdp

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Even if obaseki does not get the governorship ticket , he should make sure APC doesn’t win by all means. He’s the present governor still in power
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Germi9: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Which try?

Ambode die trying coz he contested for primary election. M

Obaseki comot from screening
Lol!!cant believe this!!!..Nigerians with their inconclusive conclusions,why dont you wait till after the whole saga?Ortoms case comes to mind here if you even know the story.. you are not good in authentic informations
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Ayobami7(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020
无聊的
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Ekemeze: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Mccullum: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020
DDeliverer:
......this was how Edo finally returned to PDP.

It's true that OSHIOMOLE and his touts would attempt to rig but if I was Obaseki, days before the election I make an announcement that anyone who attempts to rig would lose his life just like Buhari did.

There would be security everywhere and anybody that does anyhow would see anyhow.

The people love obaseki and the people hate godfatherism.

Edo is now PDP.

All security apparatus are under the command and authority of FG.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by IgboGirlsFucker: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2020
brainpulse:
PDP useless Party that celebrates left overs. He will loose heavily at the poll with the way he deprived the 14 state house of reps of their mandate, and in the tribunal with the certificate issue

You have no party structure, no political base different from the man that brought you in and no known grassroots network but you wanted to remove a whole national party chairman and band him from coming to his own state. Yet you wanted the party ticket, who does that and goes free?

We told him, dont dance to the beat of IPOB supporters edging you into the path of failure, the end is destruction
We IPOB pigs are regretting now.
We should have listened to our yoruba MASTERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by SATANIIST: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Oga is APC better than PDP in anyway? Tell me what living APC has offered you since 2015? Suffering and smiling.
all the looted funds where recovered from pdp
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:
They shouted, edo is not lagos.. Edo is not lagos, godfatherism can't work.. This isn't ambode.

Now see edo, edo is lagos grandson grin

Godfatherism in Edo state..

You will have to wait until after the elections to gloat.Edo is definitely not Lagos because Obaseki can contest on another party's ticket without been impeached.What if he ends up winning?
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Torg77: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2020
brainpulse:

Ban not band. You should have stayed in school. LOL You speak like a proper 'local' person. Mr band LOL

3 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by shachris02: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:
Yes, they need to sale more form and they need more liability in the dead PDP party

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.

Massive vote Abi massive rigging??
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by israelmao(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2020
APC is on ther verge of losing another state.
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Ruggedniggaone: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2020
brainpulse:

like tambuwal of Sokoto and ortoms of Benue state abi ode
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Okoroawusa: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2020
May the best man win. Edo State matter don tire me
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by joeking2222: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Cantonese:

And what will happen if he joins PDP and presents only his school certificate?
Smiles........we don't need to dey argue on this matter bro. Don't worry, September don reach finish, make God keep us till then. All of us eyes go clear.............na because u never understand 9ja politics, if not ur eyes for don clear by now. Even Obaseki wey una dey support and fight for.........the guy eyes don clear already, and the guy man don already learn in a very hard way. I don't even understand you in the first place, wait o, shey na 9ja politics you wan dey put for head? D one wey happen for IMO STATE no reach you understand wetin go fit happen?

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
I always thank God i am deltan !!!!! PDP!!!! Best party so far .
Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
See APC People supporting rigging , and Supreme Court injustice. They know they can never win on their own joined with the disqualification of obaseki . Most selfish party in Nigeria . All the state they won was through irregularities. God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Autotech312(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
DDeliverer:

It's true that OSHIOMOLE and his touts would attempt to rig but if I was Obaseki, days before the election I make an announcement that anyone who attempts to rig would lose his life just like Buhari did.

There would be security everywhere and anybody that does anyhow would see anyhow.

Edo is now PDP.

Which people love obaseki? Obaseki that cannot deliver his polling unit in the last presidential election. Many of you will nearly commit suicide when the result is out.

4 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Bighead9: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
DDeliverer:

Edo is now PDP.

This is an Igbo man.

If I'm a Politician, I'll run like a wind if Yeeebos support my candidature. History always repeat itself whenever they throw their weight behind a particular Candidate.

If i lie, ask Goodluck Jonathan, Ojukwu, Atiku and Obaseki. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by Didi2d(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
DDeliverer:

Edo is now PDP.

Please I want to ask, are you saying this with all sincerity, are you saying this with a non bias mind?
I am asking because I am presently not in Edo state, so for the sake of people like me that are not there but want concrete information, hope what you're saying is true, that the people love obaseki, hope it's not just some few people around him that are enjoying the benefit of being close to a governor?

Am saying this because if truly they love him as you claim, there should be protest and tension now in Edo, but it seems everyone is busy with their privacy.
One thing I must say is, you guys should let obaseki knows that he messed up in some aspect.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us by LabDNA: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Edo was traditionally PDP before Oshiohmole played Edo people 419 with his wayo politics via 'labour alutarism'.

Edo will join it's sister start Delta in the PDP family. No amount of rigging should will prevail. Obaseki should go and learn from Wike how to deal with ballot box snatchers and APC thugs. Show them no mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention / Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.