Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (26564 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Eileene(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Eileene(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will simply say

"Get over me"

Then I will add plssss as jara
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Oladayo12(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Glad i'm free

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Ugaboy: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmysolo2001:
I'll simply reply "so am I"
i want to reply u"U are pained"
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by 2cul2care: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Congrats
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by greatiyk4u(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Who cares then?
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Ishilove: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Oh, that poor girl...
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by emmysolo2001(f): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Liposure:
just like that
yes na or is the something else to say
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by emmysolo2001(f): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Liposure:
just like that
yes na or is the any other thing to say
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by emmysolo2001(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ugaboy:
i want to reply u"U are pained"
I'm not
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by sherryxavier02(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
i would reply "ok son of a bitch, why are you telling me cos i dont ever remember asking you about your dumbass love life"

or

"does your ass ever get jealous about the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth"

those r my own three words(more than three words, i know!!!) my peeps
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ok. No wahala
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by pauladonis(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Torture that As.shole (the new guy)
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Gofwane(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
I pity you, sir.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by khiaa(f): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yah protect her.
Or
Praying for her
Or
Leave me alone
Or
Good for you
Or
Should I care
Or
In your dreams
Or
I'm your best
Or
Stop stalking me
Or
Be happy loser
Or
Better than me? grin grin grin
Or
You're so needy
Or
She's using you
Or
She's a man

I'm only joking, I would wish him happiness because I would understand that he is still hurting an hasn't gotten over me hence the cold words.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by CsRockefeller(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
izzou:
Otito diri Chineke

smiley

Lol. You took me back to my village grin

Please, remind me the reply to that in Igbo.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
No problem dear
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Papadoh(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't care.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by izzou(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. You took me back to my village grin

Please, remind me the reply to that in Igbo.

Na ndu n'ebebe

grin
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by CsRockefeller(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
izzou:

Na ndu n'ebebe

grin

Lol. Can't even remember, they always said it so fast that I couldn't get the words.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Dfynboi: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
chisos! nt again
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by sosospence(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Get lost
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Jaybihel25(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
" Oh! Poor guy! "
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by izzou(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Can't even remember, they always said it so fast that I couldn't get the words.

Lol grin

I don't even know what made me type that.

You just made me miss the Eastern Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Jaybihel25(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
" Oh! poor guy! "
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by debayun(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Who you epp
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Jaika(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
E no kukuma konsign me. I'll just text a dancing emoji
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by SpecialNwa: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
gini wey mezie? good luck
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by dayorich: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
GOD PUNISH YOU
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by dayorich: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sluvist:
I wishes you all the best.

No wonder she broke up with you. Your grammar stinks
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by zyzxx(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.