Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg (7842 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Sex Doll With A Broken Leg (graphic Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Him get luck no be neck break
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Olatara(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
This Davido is always using chioma to chase clout and catch cruise.
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Ola5TP: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

What is in skirt will not kill Yoruba men.
Get ur point straight. What the heck!
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
@jboss25 please start quoting.
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by ukaface(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
Chioma is not smart, she didnt act like an Igbo lady she is, lgbo ladies are smart but this one isn't, getting pregnant for a Yoruba demon without even letting him marry her first, quite shameful.
sugar wey don enter mouth,can't be poured out.
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by ukaface(f): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't believe this though...
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by 9jakool: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why are we glorifying baby mama culture in Nigeria? Imported rubbish from America
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Teesleek007: 12:57am On Jun 14, 2020
It is time to seek God in Spirit and in truth without Holding Back.
We have stepped into a new world order and only they that know their God shall do Exploit in this Endtimes.
Subscribe to My Blog @THEOPHANY BLOG to read and know God More.

https://teesleekklass./2020/06/12/truly-seek-god/
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Joycekkh:
Chioma is not smart, she didnt act like an Igbo lady she is, lgbo ladies are smart but this one isn't, getting pregnant for a Yoruba demon without even letting him marry her first, quite shameful.
Wise igbo girl...what was she supposed to have done.

Biko close ur mouth jaree.

1 Like

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by mannobi(m): 1:47am On Jun 14, 2020
This girl is selfish, didn't she learn from Annie idibia how to be accomodating? God bless Annie

1 Like

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Agwadi: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
cool
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Agwadi: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jabhunter:
hello friend
i'm sorry but i don't think i know you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This / 4 Reasons Why Guys Ask For Unclad Pictures / This Pics Gone Viral On Facebook: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.