Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (87132 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by IronGalaxy: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Your level of denial eh is beyond imagination, both with pictoral evidence and even your president confirming the killings you are still denying
you guys just want to be victims soo bad. In telling you, there have been worse conflicts in Africa not this " xenophobia" mumbo jumbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by IronGalaxy: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
you guys just want to be victims soo bad. In telling you, there have been worse conflicts in Africa not this " xenophobia" mumbo jumbo
The we're riots, looting, destruction of infrastructure NOT the so-called "slaughtering" and "butchering"

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You take tabloid trash from South Africa and make threads of,Including discussions of South Africans have amongst themselves on twitter of Facebook, you quote them bring them here, stuff thats not even news in SA you take it and bring it here so as to bash South Africans. That's creepy

My question still remains, what is a discussion about Nigeria doing in an all SA discussion

You start up a discussion for the purpose of bashing Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by IronGalaxy: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

My question still remains, what is a discussion about Nigeria doing in an all SA discussion

You start up a discussion for the purpose of bashing Nigerians
The only time South Africans discuss about Nigerians is when there's a general complain about them, that's why you even find hashtags like "Nigerians must go". If you guys were generally well behaved this wouldn't be the case.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The only time South Africans discuss about Nigerians is when there's a general complain about them, that's why you even find hashtags like "Nigerians must go". If you guys were generally well behaved this wouldn't be the case.

And the only time we discuss about SA is when you guys tag Nigerians like that

E.g what business does hushpuppy have with SA? But for some reason, you were all in there.

And don't go around with that "well behaved" nonsense because we know a lot of the shIts you guys do also.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by IronGalaxy: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

And the only time we discuss about SA is when you guys tag Nigerians like that

E.g what business does hushpuppy have with SA? But for some reason, you were all in there.

And don't go around with that "well behaved" nonsense because we know a lot of the shIts you guys do also.
shit we do where? South Africans are no one's burden, we bother no one, we expect the same.

As for that hushpuppi character, it's trending news, you can't expect people not to have an opinion on that, South Africans were not the only people talking about that but you just had to quote them, specifically them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by sacajawea: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
benega:
Nigeria has really fallen far from glory. We need divine intervention
Which glory?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by sacajawea: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:

Ehn ehn don't start IronGalaxy, your folks started alll this with the Nigeriamustfall hash tag, don't act blind to it.
There are other countries in Africa u know.. Leave Nigeria out of ur mouth. Cept you guys don't have anything better to do with time which really looks so
Do you actually care about Nigeria this much?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by cbright4real(f): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
The truth is bitter.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
shit we do where? South Africans are no one's burden, we bother no one, we expect the same.

As for that hushpuppi character, it's trending news, you can't expect people not to have an opinion on that, South Africans were not the only people talking about that but you just had to quote them, specifically them

Yea right, the xenophobic ones speaks about their good behaviour, don't force me to turn this into an exchange of words, how dare you open your mouth to generalize 200m people

And you expect also not to have an opinion on how you generalize 200m people just to insult them.

In fact I'm done with this rubbish conversation.

You are nothing but a hypocrite if you feel not its OK to rush into what concerns Nigerians just to generalize and insult Nigerians, but its not OK to for Nigerians to feel offended.

You are nothing but a fucking hypocrite
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by IronGalaxy: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Yea right, the xenophobic ones speaks about their good behaviour, don't force me to turn this into an exchange of words, how dare you open your mouth to generalize 200m people

And you expect also not to have an opinion on how you generalize 200m people just to insult them.

In fact I'm done with this rubbish conversation.

You are nothing but a hypocrite if you feel not its OK to rush into what concerns Nigerians just to generalize and insult Nigerians, but its not OK to for Nigerians to feel offended.

You are nothing but a fucking hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by sacajawea: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
olax02:
what
Lol what's wrong?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by petrage(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:

Dont sound like you’re out of touch with reality. Its better u speak for yourself. Do you even know tht some people make others with questionable wealth their mentors? People now justify yahoo yahoo openly. Let your so called ‘hardworking’ nigerians start calling out on criminals in their in their midst rather than wait for other to expose them before condemning. Tht has been my own point.
I bet U got the part of my statement that said no sane Nigerian would celebrate criminality.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by paparazi1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aonkuuse:
See What A South African Wrote About Nigeria

https://twitter.com/khutso000/status/1271748580047454209?s=19
Who is this stupid lazy south Africans. just keep your smelling mouth shut
is Nigeria your mate?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by GGSG(f): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Op80:
He is absolutely right. I say same about blacks protesting racism. People can only take you to be what you present yourself to be. Blacks are hateful to themselves and are quick to remind you that you are not from their town or state but want whites to share their countries equally with them. Jokers. Here in Lagos, yorubas remind Igbos they own Lagos and so, should not vote here . In all these, they will display placards, calling SA people xenophobes and whites racists. I smile in China. Jokers.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by ojraph(m): 12:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Aight so what this nigga is basically trying to say is south African doesn't have brutal violence act and poverty too? When would this people understand the whole of Africa is becoming a liability too I mean I don't see lots of South Africans complain about the shit that's happening in there country. I don't know why this dude is even butt hurt at Nigerians anyway
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by komodapson(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
South Africa whos murder rate is 4x that of Nigeria
Without whites SA would have been a total hell

3rd in the world
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by BABANGBALI: 12:53am On Jun 14, 2020
How our business take concern am?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by godwon01(m): 1:54am On Jun 14, 2020
South African too don't like each other. If you are from Khoza tribe , you are the enemies of the Zulu people. I am familiar with the two tribes very well. If you are a friend of the Zulu tribe , the Khoza people will not speak with you and vize verza. They carried guns twenty four seven. One of them nearly killed me in Johannesburg becouse of twenty rand. Go and sit down .Your country is worst than Nigeria. You are talking from your nollywood experience. Keep quite.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by ludd2018: 2:07am On Jun 14, 2020
TRUTH IS BITTER . YOU ARE RIGHT NIGERIANS HATE THEMSELVES MORE HATE TO IGBO TRIBE THAT ISWHY BIAFRANS WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by ludd2018: 2:09am On Jun 14, 2020
godwon01:
South African too don't like each other. If you are from Khoza tribe , you are the enemies of the Zulu people. I am familiar with the two tribes very well. If you are a friend of the Zulu tribe , the Khoza people will not speak with you and vize verza. They carried guns twenty four seven. One of them nearly killed me in Johannesburg becouse of twenty rand. Go and sit down .Your country is worst than Nigeria. You are talking from your nollywood experience. Keep quite.

IT IS A LIE . I LIVED THERE . THE HATE IN NIGERIA IS NOT SEEN ANYWHERE . DUE TO HATE GEJ WAS REMOVED N A TYRANT N A DEAD MAN BUHARI IMPOSED ON NIGERIANS SHAME
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by learner007(m): 3:43am On Jun 14, 2020
I guess he was referring to the BLACK race, not Nigerians in particular.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Cherez: 4:11am On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
What do you care what ignorant and daft SA idiot said about your country?

Self-loathing and self-defeating Igbos with no sense of identity and belonging.

Keep living in self denial & making IPOB the center of your hate while the whole worlds knows how evil you're
Just yesterday over 80people died at the hands of BH
Nigeria is a heartless state which doesn't care about its own
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by TMKsouth: 4:12am On Jun 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by janettee(f): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't just say stuff for the sake of saying and expect us to agree.

I'm not saying stuff for the sake of saying boy, I read it in another written by a south African.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by cowardafonja: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Idiataqueen:
See them, useless youth fulfilling the writer prophecy. In the next fifty years Nigeria will still be the same,with this generation full of idiots .If possible seun should bring this thread down, nairaland youths are a disgrace to the Nation.

Stewpid animals like u are always scared of truth. Does it matter if u call it ur country? Is Nigeria not a shithole? Is Nigeria not being by a dead terrorist while unpatriotic monkeys like u abet it? Tell us the truth, are you not severely miserable? To those of u who cover ur misery with unrealistic fantasies, I say, phuck u!!!
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by tested4sure(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2020
True, terrorist fulani kills his fellow fulani at will, yoruba ritualist, politician kills his fellow yoruba for power, money, to apeaced his gods at will, igbo man ritualist, bussinss mogul, politician, kills his fellow igbo for money rituals, kills when business broke down, kills to gain political powers, benin cultist kills his fellow because of cultism, ogoni and efik ibibios kills because of land. these are hatred this SA man is saying, nigeria is just a name, the nigeria people are more wiked than the name nigeria. even if u change igbo man to biafra, ritualist, politician, cultist, business men will still kills , even this thier new found gods ibit ukpabi, judaism will still kills for religion, same
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Nigerians have left their country, I don't understand their obsession?

What really is wrong with these people?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Ezmans: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Aonkuuse:
See What A South African Wrote About Nigeria

https://twitter.com/khutso000/status/1271748580047454209?s=19
Afonja & zombies said nigeria is in peace & right direction
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by oxygenlove(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2020
[s][quote author=Op80 post=90621133]He is absolutely right. I say same about blacks protesting racism. People can only take you to be what you present yourself to be. Blacks are hateful to themselves and are quick to remind you that you are not from their town or state but want whites to share their countries equally with them. Jokers. Here in Lagos, yorubas remind Igbos they own Lagos and so, should not vote here . In all these, they will display placards, calling SA people xenophobes and whites racists. I smile in China. Jokers.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.