Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? (48462 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Huawei Overtakes Apple As World’s Second Smartphone Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by melodyogonna(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
SIR0:
If Nairaland dey pay for likes en en,,, OP don do money ritual be thatgrin. I don dash you mine sha

I rep Tecno Spark 4.
And keep your story about camera & other bla bla bla,,,, I'm not interested in what you want in phones cool
shalaye FC
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by adecrown1989(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
HTC
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by chibatov(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
No Google pixel??
Repping

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by chibatov(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mustiboy:
Although the Nairaland phone doesn't necessarily reflect the market share of each smartphone brand's in Nigeria, this poll is still gonna go a long way in giving us an idea of how each is performing, in regards to customer loyalty, acceptability, to mention two.

Without mincing words, scroll down this page, find your chosen smartphone brand's logo, and like it to vote.

Who's in??

I'll updating the thread from time to time. Poll ends this time tomorrow.

Can mods move this to FP? The poll is just for fun anyway.
No Google pixel??

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by MRAKBEE(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tecno na rubbish product. It's the battery life that is only attractive.
Have bn trying to download dead target which is just 95mb but it won't work on my spark 3.. Nonsense rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by alabo1: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
zera:

Bros....buy the phone and treat it like a baby, you won't need to repair it

You don't need to treat it like a baby. They are very durable. Also the parts are readily available on jumia and AliExpress.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by labisibrass(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
I searched for xiaomi note 8 pro in umuaiah yesterday but I couldn't find any. Out of stock everywhere!
Anyone here who sells and has it within umuaiah/Aba should signify pls

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by dumininu01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
HUAWEI wink
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by prestige101: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
itsIYKE:
Since when i purchased my xiaomi i have had nothing to regret, you can call me a marketer or fanboy if you want, go through my pevious posts........none of them has ever been phone related
Bro seriously I've been stuck choosing between Huawei and Xiaomi Reddmi, please your advise or suggestions.Thanks
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Salako01(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Is Nokia not producing smart phones again?

Don't mind the op. Shey U no go out Nokia diaa op grin grin
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari's pant hope you can see the amount of likes Xiaomi has compared to your shitty Shitfinix... Mumu liar grin
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Naijaarchive(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Umidigi A3 Pro... Very durable over a year now...

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by mathefaro(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xiaomi
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by sylve11: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Samsung. cool
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Seamione(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Proudly Redmi Note 7 Pro

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by mechanics(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mustiboy:
Infinix
Infinix for sure.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by DarkJeddi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Apple phone any day, anytime.
The rest brand are for broke ass guys
And you think that the phone you use defines how rich you are? shocked
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by blingxx(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
xiaomi is taking over nl phone section tho grin we are giving transsion marketers major headache

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Huawei Y7 prime
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by fasodecapo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xiaomi for life
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by masterflowx(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Apple phone any day, anytime.
The rest brand are for broke ass guys

You and broke ass guys always
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
i fvck with apple xsmax
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by masterflowx(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Huawei
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by smartval(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mustiboy:
Infinix

Infinix users over here
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by jom28gy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nokia is not here, but is like I will go for Apple,I hope is not Android?
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by micxwell(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And you think that the phone you use defines how rich you are? shocked
That's one of the unserious ones here. Don't take em seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Mustiboy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
lilachiever:

No space for Umidigi?

I'm pained o, you'd be amazed the amount of NL peeps that use that phone.

CC Lexusgs430 Khalidx Sleemoon

Umidigi skipped my mind.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by oladele239(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Itel u say make u avoid itel .....
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by oladele239(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mustiboy:
Oppo

Sounds like o pooooooor yeye
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Ifeanyi2017(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gioone s11 lite

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Lisaint(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you have apple product

Second hand
Used

I mean

IPhone 8+
Or
IPhone XR

Below 100k

Drop your whatsapp number under my mention

The location is not a problem
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Famocious(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
OnePlus.. Never Settle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.