Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? (48465 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Huawei Overtakes Apple As World’s Second Smartphone Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by felije: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
am currently using infinix hot 7 now and planning to buy Samsung or xioami but am still considering the price of Samsung A71 to xioami
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Ahmadm(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Samsung Topping all the way�
Mustiboy:
Samsung
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by sodiquisty(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Umidigi A5 pro

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Chuksmonika(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
still rocking my Nokia 4.2 I bought last week with my iPhone, I intend to buy xaiomi Redmi note8 next month
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by oliviacute(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
TECNO
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Greatzeus(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Youngsage: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op @Mustiboy you beat me to this thread, was already in my drafts since morning hehehe grin cheesy

Nice one. cool
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Mustiboy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Youngsage:
Op @Mustiboy you beat me to this thread, was already in my drafts since morning hehehe grin cheesy

Nice one. cool

I actually stole the idea from a thread where someone made a remark about a poll and that Xiaomi would win. But look who's winning: Samsung.

I'm a MI fanboy though, and I currently use the Redmi Note 7.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by peroristic(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
smileyhit like here if you are using Xaiomi

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by kingxsamz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Use Huawei or Xiaomi and you'll never regret.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Cuppycakes(f): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Enjoying my Xaiomi..

3 months counting...
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by bonetalk(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
VectorVee68:
I can't find #BLU
What's the model of your blu phone? Mine has problem, refuses to switch on.....

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by ofemigeorge(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mustiboy:
Itel
Ope ooo. We no carry last. Oppo sorry ooo
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Damseywizzy: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
google�

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by VectorVee68(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
bonetalk:

What's the model of your blu phone? Mine has problem, refuses to switch on.....

Its BLU_BOLD but i gave up on it last year because the screen broke. I hear Blu products always has battery issue, I had to remove all the nuts so whenever the phone trips off, I would just open it and use a paper to support the battery

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
mytime24:
Iphone 13pro grin
I love that apple beside u, can I plug it?
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by highbee02: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm currently using itel 1515 plus, the power button is giving me a lot problem
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by highbee02: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm currently using itel 1516 plus, the power button is giving me a lot problem
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
itsIYKE:
Since when i purchased my xiaomi i have had nothing to regret, you can call me a marketer or fanboy if you want, go through my pevious posts........none of them has ever been phone related
What Xiami are you using?
And how much did you get it.
I'm planning on getting a Xiomi phone soon too
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Angelinastto(f): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
I use Xiaomi note 8. It's been a good ride so far!
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Ryocaj(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Apple phone any day, anytime. The rest brand are for broke ass guys
E sure for me say na itel u dey use or Tecno
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by naturalwaves: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mustiboy:

I actually stole the idea from a thread where someone made a remark about a poll and that Xiaomi would win. But look who's winning: Samsung.

I'm a MI fanboy though, and I currently use the Redmi Note 7.
Xiaomi is doing extremely well based on when they entered the market. It is even a shame that Samsung leads it with less than a 100 votes.If you consider the time frame, Xiaomi is the best based on the polls.

Modified : Xiaomi eventually overtook Samsung cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by atobaempire(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
SAMSUNG ALL D WAY
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by chibatov(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
KingUg:
repping Google pixel 2
2 XL wink

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by itsIYKE(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

What Xiami are you using?
And how much did you get it.
I'm planning on getting a Xiomi phone soon too
I'm on Mi 9t for it 80k back in january
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by paltielx: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
dododawa1:
NOKIA 1st other follows
yep they don't know
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Liposure: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
ibkayee:

I haven’t heard that name in a while, how the mighty have fallen
coming from an ex nokia fan

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by OdenKelechi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mustiboy:
Umidigi
Umidigi A5 pro

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by ibkayee(f): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Liposure:
coming from an ex nokia fan
You or me?
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by OB3344(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
INFINIX
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Playermayweda(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xiaomi for life

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.