Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] (844 Views)

TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus / I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by DJanitor: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
To whom it may concern the individual:

Name - Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono
Bank account - First bank
Acct number - 3045502481
Phone number - 07040658927, 07083063985, 07041581897
Location - Delta state (most like)

Is a verified fraudster aka scammer. Who administrate several telegram groups particularly: MONEY GROWTH INVESTMENT. With claims of increasing invested sum by 60% within 3days after which he then claims theres a system error and ask you to pay in more money without fulfilling the initial investment agreement, upon refusal he removes you from the group and tries to hack your telegram acct by asking you to text or state the telegram recovery password sent you as a result of him trying to access it with his phone.

Please note that he picks phone numbers from forums such as this and add automatically to his group. As such ensure to always refrain or apply discretion when it comes to posting your personal details on here.

This post is meant for awareness and also to help save others from falling victim. As the banks, efcc and even the police hadly do anything in cases such as this except one has the money for it.

@tabbaz pls add to the list of scammers thread

See pix attached below

Modified: As expected I got insults. But that doesnt bother me, I agree I was greedy, stupid, desperate, a clown etc. However, as I mentioned above my aim of posting this is not to justify or get justification for my action but to expose this individual in an effort to perhaps deter someone else from falling victim. The scammer have probably seen this. Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono, its just a matter of time before I pick you up from your hole. Rat.

Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by majamajic(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2020

U have to recommit another 50k , so u can get your 300k tommorow

Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by XchangeCoins(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
When you tell Nigerians to join a business and build a profitable system online they will refuse to rather go fastest paying out schemes like this created by people who have merely WhatsApp not even a website grin grin grin

seriously many are far backward they refuse to learn of the developments happening in the world today

Tell them to learn about blockchain technology & cryptocurrency they say is a scam and benefits only the rich but instant investment they are ready

shocked shocked OPEN YOUR EYES NEXT TIME AS THE ONLINE WORLD IS THE BIGGEST JUNGLE OF SCAMS

Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by Olayinka777(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Op which day una mumu go do?!

If that's how possible & easy to make money the scammer would enrich himself.

Pls wise up next time!

Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by Greatzeus(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
What's going on in Nigeria? How could someone be bold enough to scam others using bank accounts and yet it's almost impossible to get the money back,why?
Op you are a greedy person and it serves you right tongue

Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by Nezzjnr: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
You guys never learn cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by Nezzjnr: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
OP recommit another 50k na
Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by egojeny1(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:
OP recommit another 50k na
smiley wink
Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by Nezzjnr: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
egojeny1:
smiley wink
. Egojeny

Means cash lady
Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by Goldenrod1: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op

The guy is not a scammer, you only met your boss.

Re: Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Is A Scammer [ Money Growth Investment ] by COURVOISier(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please pay 500k for 1.5m cash out in 24hours to hammar shaperly grin

Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra State / Nairaland Investment Thread Is Full Of Frauds. What Changed. / Listing Hospital Stocks On Nse