Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter (14017 Views)

Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:43am On Jun 14, 2020
They always look scruffy like mad people. This is a testament to the fact that most of the yahoo boys are some of the dregs and remnants whose lives had already gone south right from the day the decision on a blood oath and initiation to cause mayhem and shed blood.

How does one even sit to think that he could steal from someone else and use such proceeds to better himself?

Na lie oh, heavy curse upon curse.
Re: S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter by doggedfighter(f): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2020
TONYE001:

Inasmuch as I have no business getting into your discussion with God (even though it's on a public forum), I just needed to react as I couldn't go past it.

I take you don't desire female children because of the act of the female in the video, yes? My question is, isn't the lady patronized by boys (the good kids)?

What happened to the demand and supply concord we've always known?

I think for every "lost" female child, there's a patronizing male counterpart.

It's more about the personality and not the gender.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter by doggedfighter(f): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Even with all the money and Benz those boys have.

They still look tacky
Bunch of smoking chimneys

I'm sure they have loaded that girl with drugs.
Re: S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter by Ekwutox: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Raydos:

Most drugs In South-Africa are carried out by Igbos though!

So? You Yorubas are also known to drug poor unsuspecting girls and make them dance with dildos attached to their nyash.
Re: S.A Lady Dancing Without Pants For Nigerian Men Causes Stir On Twitter by 900winer(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
OscarJaden:
mi nigga mi nigga...halla me if e set
Oya na no p.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay / Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva? / 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.