Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State (20850 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School / OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by grailife(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2020
God be praised, this is the true definition of Christianity not those that have private Jets and school's that their members can't even afford the cost

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by derolemode(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Nice one from the where "God is"
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by desiredhome: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Some people will not like this kind of news ....
If all the big Churches can do as OPM our society will be better..........

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by sucre: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2020
You need to see the schools . They are built to private school standard. Pupils are also given textbooks o.

God bless you sir. Please come and open a church in Uyo I need to change church oo

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Thevideoguy:
15th OPM free school opened in Etche, Rivers state.

Amidst covid-19 challenges, OPM opens another free school. The story behind this particular free school is captivating.

OPM rescued two kids who witnessed their parents die and remained in the same house with corpse for more than a month before locals discovered them and contacted the police who contacted OPM.

OPM rescued the kids, who now live with Apostle Chibuzor in his house, and have been enrolled into school.

On one of the visits to the community, Apostle Chibuzor learnt the community had no school. He then promised to open a free school there.

True to his words, he just commissioned one in the community.

Like I always say, if there is a man who understands the concept of Christianity from Christ's lifestyle as documented in the Bible, it is Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere of OPM.

All I can say is may God continue to bless him and all those whose tithes and offerings have been used to make other people's lives better.

#OPMCharity
#OPMFreeSchools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AUwgIkpAOo

Demonic critics of the church won't see this one as good news. Every hater of the church will go down into oblivion like Dady Freeze!
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 14, 2020
grailife:
Good be praised, this ithe true definition of Christianity not those that have private Jets and school that their members can't even afford the cost

Keep quite and stop saying what you know nothing of. I'm an Igala man from Kogi State. Bishop Oyedepo foundation gave me scholarship in the university and countless others in polytechnics and colleges of Education. Aside many people on scholarship in landmark and covenant universities. If Bishop Oyedepo were to be announcing all he does for the less privileged, the devil in you will still criticize him. He has done more to be celebrated. What has your generation done?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by coolcare(m): 5:56am On Jun 14, 2020
I agreed with the writer. Most of our Pentecostal pastor divert tithes into personal wealth and invest in more building churches and invest in real estate.

I remember I went to Catholic primary school for my primary education, these are schools built buy foreigners tithes all over Nigeria and beyond but you will not see Nigeria churches doing that. They will rather invest in expensive University for personal gain.

Nigeria is in big trouble
Our politicians are scam
Our pastors are scam
Our Alfa are scam
Our employers are scam
Even youth are scam.

I commend pastor Chibuzor may Almighty God continue to guide you, bless you and never put you to shame for this you have done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by elvisco10(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2020
locals discovered them and contacted the police who contacted OPM. so wat is the work of the government? Nigeria has failed it citizens
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by desiredhome: 6:11am On Jun 14, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Demonic critics of the church won't see this one as good news. Every hater of the church will go down into oblivion like Dady Freeze!

What's your point?

OPM have about 15 free schools and still building more all over the country, free hospital, free estates, restaurant etc all for those who can't afford....if all the private jet buying Pastorprenours are touching the lives of the needy among them why would people crictize them.....

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
JessetariahMD:

Omega Power Ministry
What is that? What does the organization believe in?
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by desiredhome: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2020
coolcare:
I agreed with the writer. Most of our Pentecostal pastor divert tithes into personal wealth and invest in more building churches and invest in real estate.

I remember I went to Catholic primary school for my primary education, these are schools built buy foreigners tithes all over Nigeria and beyond but you will not see Nigeria churches doing that. They will rather invest in expensive University for personal gain.

Nigeria is in big trouble
Our politicians are scam
Our pastors are scam
Our Alfa are scam
Our employers are scam
Even youth are scam

I commend pastor Chibuzor may Almighty God continue to guide you, bless you and never put you to shame for this you have done.

The Nigerian pastors(Pastorprenours) are the worst among them..... using God to lie and deceiving many...... imagine if all these other churches can build same as OPM in each of the state.....
All you hear from them is audio scholarship etc
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by desiredhome: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Keep quite and stop saying what you know nothing of. I'm an Igala man from Kogi State. Bishop Oyedepo foundation gave me scholarship in the university and countless others in polytechnics and colleges of Education. Aside many people on scholarship in landmark and covenant universities. If Bishop Oyedepo were to be announcing all he does for the less privileged, the devil in you will still criticize him. He has done more to be celebrated. What has your generation done?

Na them.....they half arrived

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2020
desiredhome:

The Nigerian pastors(Pastorprenours) are the worst among them..... using God to lie and deceiving many...... imagine if all these other churches can build same as OPM in each of the state.....
All you hear from them is audio scholarship etc
Scholarships to schools built with God's own money that came to them free.
grin
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by desiredhome: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Scholarships to schools built with God's own money that came to them free.
grin

grin grin grin grin na so
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by golddare: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Thevideoguy:

Amidst covid-19 challenges, OPM opens another free school. The story behind this particular free school is captivating.

OPM rescued two kids who witnessed their parents die and remained in the same house with corpse for more than a month before locals discovered them and contacted the police who contacted OPM.

OPM rescued the kids, who now live with Apostle Chibuzor in his house, and have been enrolled into school.

On one of the visits to the community, Apostle Chibuzor learnt the community had no school. He then promised to open a free school there.

Like I always say, if there is a man who understands the concept of Christianity from Christ's lifestyle as documented in the Bible, it is Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere of OPM.

All I can say is may God continue to bless him and all those whose tithes and offerings have been used to make other people's lives better.

#OPMCharity
#OPMFreeSchools

This is the church Jesus established.

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by golddare: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Thevideoguy:

#OPMCharity
#OPMFreeSchools

This is the kind of church Jesus Chrit established. God bless OPM and other churches involved in spreading gospel in this manner.

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2020
golddare:

This is the kind of church Jesus Chrit established.
And you know this how? grin

because Jesus Christ came that all may have free education and go to school? Come on! undecided

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Sonoyom(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2020
God bless Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere.

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by egoldman(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2020
IduNaOba:
Igbo amaka

I am Igbo like you, but this is unnecessary in this thread.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by egoldman(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2020
oldman112:
Free school for how long, our government schools are free also

Please shut up if you don't have something better to say.

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by jayaim: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2020
This is real Christianity Christ stands for caring for the hopeless & the poor. Not that this ministry is richer than the one flying private jets here & there & their church members are still suffering. Big up OPM, may God give u the strength to do more

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by 9gerian: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Awesome news! Well done!!!

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by jayaim: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Let me educate ur ignorance. The highest commandment is love of God & love of neighbor. How can u claim u love God & u don't love ur neighbor u see everyday? Free oh free food oh free clothes oh are all acts of kindness. So it must not be only free schools. We Christians we the most wicked, if not why amassing so much why ur next door neighbor is living in poverty?
Kobojunkie:

And you know this how? grin

because Jesus Christ came that all may have free education and go to school? Come on! undecided

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2020
jayaim:
Let me educate ur ignorance. The highest commandment is love of God & love of neighbor. How can u claim u love God & u don't love ur neighbor u see everyday? Free oh free food oh free clothes oh are all acts of kindness. So it must not be only free schools. We Christians we the most wicked, if not why amassing so much why ur next door neighbor is living in poverty?
Before yiu switch to attack-mode next time, i suggest you learn to read.

What is the topic of this thread and the OP?
Now, go back to where Jesus Christ tells you to love your neighbors, and show us where He said free education is what He has come to give you.

It is good to do what you desire to do as good. The world does it all the times. But when it comes to Jesus Christ, He is quite specific on what counts in His Kingdom, if you have nit figured that out by now. Go read Matthew 25, where He details what the sheep who will make Heaven are engaged in, then come back and tell us how Jesus Christ said free education is what He has come to give you. undecided

Don't just lop every thing your mind thinks of with Jesus Christ. He set standards that He expects His followers to Obey and they are specific..nothing else will do and nothing else qualifies.

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Salt06(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by ejanla077: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2020
egoldman:

I am Igbo like you, but this is unnecessary in this thread.
Why?
Because you want to be politically correct?

Tell everyone you meet IGBO AMAKA..
Gwazikwa ndi yard unu

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2020
oldman112:
Free school for how long, our government schools are free also

Old teletele appreciate this one nah grin

Shuu
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Thank God for using Apostle Chibuzor to bless this people. Wike who is the Governor and Obinna Anyanwu who is the LGA Chairman of that area do not have shame.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What is that? What does the organization believe in?

They believe in your grandfather's juju undecided

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Grupo(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Rekyz:
This is really great. Nairaland self acclaimed Atheists, Coman tell us what you've built.

Lol. Nairaland self acclaimed atheists don't take money from a multitude of gullible people and claim to give the money to God.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by gees101(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Very nice , GOD bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) / Church Of England Appoints Woyin Dorgu As First Black Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.