Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State (20855 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School / OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by freshboi88: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Before yiu switch to attack-mode next time, i suggest you learn to read.

What is the topic of this thread and the OP?
Now, go back to where Jesus Christ tells you to love your neighbors, and show us where He said free education is what He has come to give you.

It is good to do what you desire to do as good. The world does it all the times. But when it comes to Jesus Christ, He is quite specific on what counts in His Kingdom, if you have nit figured that out by now. Go read Matthew 25, where He details what the sheep who will make Heaven are engaged in, then come back and tell us how Jesus Christ said free education is what He has come to give you. undecided

Don't just lop every thing your mind thinks of with Jesus Christ. He set standards that He expects His followers to Obey and they are specific..nothing else will do and nothing else qualifies.

Guy use brain way God give u abeg!!!!....cos sense u no get

2 Likes

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2020
freshboi88:

Guy use brain way God give u abeg!!!!....cos sense u no get
Try to take your own advice first
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Observer131:

They believe in your grandfather's juju undecided
my grandfather had none of that
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by SammyChi1988: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Weldon Sir... More blessings.. Please, come to Abia your State and build too... We need you.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by freshboi88: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Try to take your own advice first

E pain am!!!!!!!
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2020
freshboi88:
E pain am!!!!!!!
no it didn't.
I really meant it when i said you ought to takr your own advice. undecided
Feigning ignorance won't change what i posted. undecided
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Chris2863(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2020
oldman112:
Free school for how long, our government schools are free also
Foolish one
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2020
We are noting but pencils in the hand of the creator . if only we human beings fit cool down make God use us do good works, the world would have been a better place. much like a paradise. there wouldnt have been insurgency, kidnaping and robbery. there wouldnt have been crime and criminality. bad gorvenance would have being none existent. everyone be living in peace and harmony. think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Mikeslow: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2020
More Grace to you sir

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nigeriakan: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Olódùmarè bless OPM the more
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Aghaclem67: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Good one. He is true missionary like the Catholics and CMS who built schools and hospitals for public use. He is giving back to the society what the society gave him. More of his type and this country will be better that as it is now cool.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Evercurious(f): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What does OPM stand for?

OMEGA POWER MINISTRIES
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2020
post=90643872:

Osheeeey!

U don break d table patapata!

Dem do dey look you with one kind evil eye now, as dem dey always look Dem MANNA , dey hate on because of their love and proclaim of the Almighty God.

Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God.

JESUS ROCKS
forever and ever!
Must you insult others for not believing in your god. Chai nairaland is filled with dummies both atheist and abrahamists.

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Bighead9: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2020
IduNaOba:
Igbo amaka

Thank God , we are hearing a good news from an Igbo man today.

Today go stew angry grin grin

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2020
post=90643856:

Old man, try to appreciate a good and positive thing for once.

Na agbalagba u be nah!

Bros we no site you yesterday when fight burst for Aso villa abi you follow scale fence lipsrsealed
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Asiri1991: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
And one greedy mannequin in GRA is busy building what he called the five fingers of God at Igwuruta while attacking OPM in his boring sermons.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by bamasite2: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2020
You can say something better than this
oldman112:
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by jayaim: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Be smarter than this, doing good is doing good
Kobojunkie:

Before yiu switch to attack-mode next time, i suggest you learn to read.

What is the topic of this thread and the OP?
Now, go back to where Jesus Christ tells you to love your neighbors, and show us where He said free education is what He has come to give you.

It is good to do what you desire to do as good. The world does it all the times. But when it comes to Jesus Christ, He is quite specific on what counts in His Kingdom, if you have nit figured that out by now. Go read Matthew 25, where He details what the sheep who will make Heaven are engaged in, then come back and tell us how Jesus Christ said free education is what He has come to give you. undecided

Don't just lop every thing your mind thinks of with Jesus Christ. He set standards that He expects His followers to Obey and they are specific..nothing else will do and nothing else qualifies.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Parisian: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Shut up, mumu
CodeTemplar:
Suleiman or Ibieyiomie, who is OPM again?

A free school means continuous school fee subsidy.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by IduNaOba: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
oldman112:
In Igbo land, there are no free government schools.

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by oruma19: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
This speaks volumes of the kind of wealth these pastors gather for themselves and their families alone. 15 schools? And they are very standard ones, na billionaire be this man already na.. Chaii. God bless this man for using it well o

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Merrymen1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
The deliverance and mind-blowing testimonies God has given to me through this church, can't be over-emphasized.

I used to have all manner of strange dreams which led to my going back to square one from the top. These dreams include; making love in dream, eating in dream,being chased by dog, seeing my self in my old house and secondary school etc, but after going there seris of deliverance program / prayer assignments, mainly the Mercy prayer, God delivered and restored me. Today I work with one of the leading Oil and Gas company in Port Harcourt
OPM,EXCESS POWER!!!

1 Like

Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Merrymen1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
The deliverance and mind-blowing testimonies God has given to me through this church, can't be over-emphasized.

I used to have all manner of strange dreams which led to my going back to square one from the top. These dreams include; making love in dream, eating in dream,being chased by dog, seeing my self in my old house and secondary school etc, but after going there seris of deliverance program / prayer assignments, mainly the Mercy prayer, God delivered and restored me. Today I work with one of the leading Oil and Gas company in Port Harcourt
OPM,EXCESS POWER!!!
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Merrymen1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2020

OPM,EXCESS POWER!!!
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by freshboi88: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
no it didn't.
I really meant it when i said you ought to takr your own advice. undecided
Feigning ignorance won't change what i posted. undecided

I already made my point......

bye freak!!!!
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by sirp9898(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thank GOD
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Atittude: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
God bless OPM. That man is like Cornelius in the Bible. He practicalizes what Jesus instructed us to do. Not all these business men that opened church for the sake of making money and acquiring wealth as if there is no heaven.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
my grandfather had none of that

Then why ask such horrible question in the first place. It's would have been way honourable if you had remained silent.
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Observer131:

Then why ask such horrible question in the first place. It's would have been way honourable if you had remained silent.
Asking what an organization i just heard of stands for is a horrible question?
You should not have bothered responding at all since it was too much for you
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2020
freshboi88:

I already made my point......

bye freak!!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2020
jayaim:
Be smarter than this, doing good is doing good
Brush up on your comprehension skills next time.

Doing good is doing good. But not all of your good is of Christ. It is actually logic!
Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Asking what an organization i just heard of stands for is a horrible question?
You should not have bothered responding at all since it was too much for you

Your initial question was what they believe in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) / Church Of England Appoints Woyin Dorgu As First Black Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.