Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (97442 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Dokifume(f): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Desperation comes in both flavors. I date older men. Once they hit 35, that’s all they talk about. ��‍♀️
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by MrCanceller: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
annyberry:
Had one,never knew baba had leukemia needed to have a child and make me asmall widow for dis age,told him I was not interested abeg.....
you look sexy cool kiss kiss kiss
what's your location?
drop your number let's hook up
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by MrCanceller: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Dokifume:
Desperation comes in both flavors. I date older men. Once they hit 35, that’s all they talk about. ��‍♀️
are you the one on dp?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Yes I have dated a couple of guys who desperately wanted me to marry them. Most of them were matured and time was no longer on their side.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Somodooo: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:
you look sexy cool kiss kiss kiss
what's your location?
drop your number let's hook up
[/s]
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Smile4mee01: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
As a Guy, I find it hard been just friends with the opposite sex who is single and of marriagble age and that is because its easy to misconstru friendship for been a lover.

As a girl, been desperate is not a good place to be. Marry as early as u can the. Chase the career or business you desire.

Generally, it appears marriage has not worked well for our generation, let's go back to when our parents used to arrange wife and husband for us.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Be there and be acting saintly like you don't crave marriage.

In an hour time, I'll see you disturbing my Whatsapp status about how good girls are scarce and how you are searching for the ONE. undecided

Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens. sad

Lol...he is still searching naaaaaa...
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Dokifume:

You need to date me then. wink
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by philismary(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
You are very correct. Because she is 30 she should now turn to every Dick and Harry that stops her on the way,nawa ooo.
adedayoa2:
if she no do yanga, you'll call her desperate. You just want to date her and she wants something serious.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by mikolo80: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not their fault that they are in their 20s, but they should stop calling every lady who desires marriage DESPERATE.

When these guys are ready, any girl who isn’t ready is not DESPERATE, she is an olosho that wants to fck around in her youth.

Any girl that is READY, is the chosen one after so many witches he dated. grin

Men want women to be ready when they (MEN) are ready. Women should learn to be honest schemers.
desperate desire is desperate
Ducking around is oloshoIsm
She was chosen
Should men want women when they are not ready?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by skj1377(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
The garil message sect is not the reason for your bad marriage. Even if you married deeper life you could still experience same thing but in another form. Secondly, in the grail movement sect which I belong to, we have happily married couples. we also have couples who divorced after just 1 year but you see this happens in all religions including the religion you belonged to before and now. Am happily married because even though I wanted to marry a grail movement sect lady as my first choice I did not find any that met my standards so I had to marry a church going lady. The mistake you made was getting married to a lady with children when you had none. Your a fool for doing that despite all the videos and advice against such allover the internet. The question you should have asked was why the men that impregnated her did not marry her but married other ladies. Your story is not new because even my fellow childhood friend and grail man married another grail lady but infact he ended up converting her to baby mama due to similar complains like yours. In my case once the lady says she has a child I drop the call and never call back or take her calls. There was this beautiful grail message lady I envied then, I wanted to marry her because she was beautiful working with a multinational company in Nigeria and her parents very rich she was well travelled due to excess money she attended the London school of finishing, the way she walks and talks perfect. One thing led to another and we started talking and chatting but the day I found out she had a child was the last time I picked or called her because she had fallen short of what I wanted and I dropped her. Her Character looked good, from rich family, and had good job and super beautiful but she had a child and I can't forgive that error. I guess if you had a standard for yourself like I did you would have dodged that bullet that hit you. But the good news is the grail message supports divorce and your marriage falls within the conditionalities for a divorce. The message says for a divorce" a man should not stay in a marriage without mutual respect" secondly the message says more than half the marriages on earth are an abomination and should not exist"from my understanding of the message if you divorce your wife today you will uplift creation by reducing the amount of disharmony by 1 marriage to put it simply. Besides, you can see from my explanation that your marriage falls within 2 critical categories. For a good marriage the grail message says" it will never occure to either of the two parties to think of a separation" this sigular point is the reason why I will not ask your grail message wife to tell me her side of the story as your marriage has failed again in this category as you have already moved out or thought of moving out.
Tell your wife that you have been adviced by her grail message fellow to divorce her immediately as this will help to further creation. Next time have a better standard for a future life partner. Send her this text on her wattsapp.
Xj2020:
Yes. In my own case she deliberately got pregnant for me and I had no choice than to marry her thinking it was right thing to do. See my story below https://www.nairaland.com/5922955/how-cope-ill-mannered-housewife

If you are good you are good, and if you are bad you are bad. You might hide your bad side for a while. However, it is only a matter of time before everything would come out to the open. The Big Brother Show is a perfect example.
My story is that of a young chap that fell in love and got married to the women of his supposedly dream with kids. From day one till date, my beloved wife has been anything but a good housewife. She doesn't give me peace of mind. Always looking for ways to provoke me.
My wife isn't submissive. She is abusive and unappreciative of all I have done and have been doing for her and the children. This is even though the financial burden of the house has been mine 100% from the beginning to date. This is a woman that does not want to do any kind of work if it is not a government job. I have provided her with everything she asked for and even those things she didn't ask for. This woman has never lacked anything in my house to date
My beloved wife insults me in the presence of our kids. Mind you, I don't smoke, drink, and womanize. Neither have I laid my hands on her or intend on laying my hands on her. This is a woman I help with house chores like sweeping, washing the bathroom and toilets, and mobbing the house at my leisure time.
This woman has taken sides against in the time past when I had a misunderstanding with some persons outside. This woman isn't scared to insult my parents every time we have a misunderstanding. My mother-in-law isn't helping matter as she has continued to instigate her daughter against me.
I have finally decided to move out of the house for the now and see how things play out. If things don't improve, then I would have no choice than to seek divorce. Notwithstanding, the children would continue to be my responsibility.
Mature advice would be highly appreciated.

Any matured advice would be highly appreciated from the house.

It would interest the house to know that I am under 40 years old and a PhD. D holder in XXXXX in one of the foremost and most prestigious Federal University in Nigeria where I lectures. I have a First honours in XXXXXX in the same university. I was among the top three best graduating student in my Department and was adjudged best student in WASCE during my secondary school days; Best graduating student in my Department at the OND level before seeking and gaining direct entry admission into a Federal University; Won an award for best student at the 300 level in my Department that year. I was a committed member of Deeper Life despite coming from a Muslim. I still remember how my brother and I used to sneak out the house just for rehearsal that year. I was a member of the youth choir that year and I can still remember playing an active role in evangelizing and teaching search the scripture that year. I still remember going to music class that year and playing an active role in my school fellowship. Everything I am experiencing today is 100% my fault. How could I have fallen in love so blindly and got married to a member of a sect called "Grail Message: In the Light of the truth" without a comprehensive background check. Yes, she got pregnant for me outside wedlock which I take 100% responsibility for but still I shouldn't have allowed her cajoled and pushed me into marrying her talk less of having a court wedding. Do you know that this woman is holding on to the fact that she has children for me and that we did court wedding to do whatever she liked with full support from the mum. Do you know that this woman is very good at reporting everything that happens in my home to her mother? She wants a government job and nothing else. I tried my possible best to get her into my institution without success and she knows this. A woman that has never lack anything since we got married but has never been grateful for once in her life for all I have done to keep the home running. A woman that sees the family problem as solely my problem. I have been a member of Nairaland for years but decided to open this account to keep my identity private. I know for sure that if she happens to stumble on this thread she would definitely put 2+2 together to arrive at the conclusion that I am behind this thread. However, I do not care what she thinks or do anymore. I have already told her yesterday that I am through with her and I mean it. I still believe however that it isn't too late to change the narrative of my life. For all the guys’ out there forming 'I am in love' please and please open your eyes before you take that step to settle down with the woman of your dream as that lady could either make or mar you for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Alexander71(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Blackmoran:
Yea my ex..... She came all the way from benue to leave with me, every day she keeps bombarding me with pictures of people wedding, fantasising on babies and us having kid together... Though this girl was cool she is homely can cook clean and kind of intelligent to spice it up my family loves her so much especially my dad, she has this free spirit personality.. But my instinct wasn't good with the idea it was too good to be true.. And secondly I wasn't ready financially to take on the burden of marriage but this girl never mind.... During December she travelled with my junior sister to his home town, to cut the story short I followed my instinct and today am a surviver of what would have given me heart attack....... During the thick of the moment she started showing are true colour, that homely girl started showing arrogant trait, the change was fast that I thought this can't be true... I did the right thing I broke up with her... Though my dad was sad about it but I let him know I know her more Than Them and what she portray is not who she is... A week after we brokeup my junior sister gave me the shocking news of my life.... That my ex was pregnant. . I didn't believe her cause We haven't had sex up to 4 months meaning when she was with me she was banging another dick... I waited till eight month later to find out she gave birth to a baby boy...and here let me burst your brain the father of the baby was my best friend who I trust so much...na that one pain me pass ... Lesson when a girl is trying to rush you into marraige run for your life.... If you want to get married do it at your convenient time... All girls would be at there good behavior during courtship, this one even take it to the extreme she even dey cut grass for compound... Na after marriage woman go show you are real colour....
see the way men rally under this guy
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by detolla(f): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2020
14 years!
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Bellotelli: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
yup...she no wan use ear hear c.d or contraceptives, she buy pack of pregnancy test kits keep for her locker n they check herself praying it tests positive bt she didnt kno dt am serving a living GOD dt have a better plan for me....spent just a month with her and she de always like de ontop because she don tire 4 my Withdrawal tinz...me na sharp gee na, na when she don tire n come down naim i de always de cum outside d nunu...na me get gun n go decide wr and when to shoot am na.....one day she vex ask me say Y i do like discharging outside of her and I tell her say am nt ready for a child bt she said she just wana av a child (thinking it would lead to marriage) and said even if am not ready she go take Care of the child herself...told her to go look for another careless gee because i don de game since, no be today
Gee.. Your experience is similar to mine. She became so desperate to the extent it scared me out of the relationship. It wasn't a good experience and I believe I'll share it someday on this platform. cry cry
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by tightpussy156: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2020
fear a woman who is desperate to get married.tgey can kill.i get one year when wan was so desperate to marry under 2wks of dating.she told me she will like to get pregnant an have a baby for me.that she can't wait to carry my baby but I told her not now.let her calm down.i don't want to rush.i was still keeping my eyes on her each time will have sex she will always tell me why don't u release inside me.i told her no.she told me all the steady nacking I gave her through out one year I never release inside her pussy.she Even went ahead to collect my mum no from my phone an started calling her without my consent.she now lied to her that she is pregnant for me.that got me angry when my mum ask me I told her everything she now told be careful with her that she is desperate.could u believe after 3 months of not touching her this idiot was pregnant.because she normally travel an come so I didn't touch for such period.i no say no be me get the pregnancy because even for one year when I Nack the pussy steady I didn't release inside for one day.this idiot carry another man pregnancy come for me an say iust marry her.i told the idiot I give am two days to pack her small belongings from my house an go locate her bastard..this is a girl for courtship if u give am money she will show undying love to you,if you no give am she go show less love.very stupid, arrogant,qurrelsome human.Any guy when ask am for no she go give Even during courtship.i told her then na only ashawo they give guys no up an down.that is why he good to study woman bf marriage.95% go show good behavior for courtship wen u marry them na big problem.who quote me hug transformer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by John1152(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2020
evwodere:
Ewoooo.. Yes. I met this bae. We start to get along. I tell her say I get bae b4 now. She agreed oo... My fellow nairalanders, every single second she talk abt marriage. Wetin cum pain me pass sef say, one day she call me sit down, come tell me say she give me from now till 2 months to break up with bae and marry her. D gal get anger problem. That day as we dy discuss en, b4 I know she Don dy rise lyk kpomo.. Guy as she rise, she dy luk my TV. Chai I say if u touch Dat TV en we die here. She cum dy beg me mk I jst discharge Dat bae mk I marry her. My dear, I ran 4 my life oo. Desperation? Na author of wahala ooo

desperation na author of wahala, comment of the century

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by lyndaway(f): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Blackmoran:
Yea my ex..... She came all the way from benue to leave with me, every day she keeps bombarding me with pictures of people wedding, fantasising on babies and us having kid together... Though this girl was cool she is homely can cook clean and kind of intelligent to spice it up my family loves her so much especially my dad, she has this free spirit personality.. But my instinct wasn't good with the idea it was too good to be true.. And secondly I wasn't ready financially to take on the burden of marriage but this girl never mind.... During December she travelled with my junior sister to his home town, to cut the story short I followed my instinct and today am a surviver of what would have given me heart attack....... During the thick of the moment she started showing are true colour, that homely girl started showing arrogant trait, the change was fast that I thought this can't be true... I did the right thing I broke up with her... Though my dad was sad about it but I let him know I know her more Than Them and what she portray is not who she is... A week after we brokeup my junior sister gave me the shocking news of my life.... That my ex was pregnant. . I didn't believe her cause We haven't had sex up to 4 months meaning when she was with me she was banging another dick... I waited till eight month later to find out she gave birth to a baby boy...and here let me burst your brain the father of the baby was my best friend who I trust so much...na that one pain me pass ... Lesson when a girl is trying to rush you into marraige run for your life.... If you want to get married do it at your convenient time... All girls would be at there good behavior during courtship, this one even take it to the extreme she even dey cut grass for compound... Na after marriage woman go show you are real colour....

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by angelfallz(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Blackmoran:

Wow she even started cutting grass, the extent to which some women would go to deceive men.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Terryishere: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Yes. it was a terrible experience and she even tried to trap me with a pregnancy. But I was just not ready for all that.

How could she trap you with a pregnancy if you didn't willfully participate?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Ulunne777:
First arrangee. Came back for Xmas and we finally met. He said if I agree before the end of the week we will marry. I refused, Oga wedded another woman end of the week. I marvel at women grin. You marry someone you are meeting for the first time in less than 3 days.

2nd Arrangee. Suddenly realized he was getting old. I was 19 and just got admission he was 34.There was nothing he didn't promise me even a car. My plans in life didn't have him in it. Will be disturbing me with midnight calls. #1 of his money I didn't see, an importer at that with so many shops. He doesn't give girls money lyk he said.His mum on meeting me for the first time told me if I won't marry him I shouldn't waste his time and money. I left him quick quick.
When I refused and left for school, he dated another girl that he paid for her school fee for 4 yrs including project and clearance then the girl absconded. I was on my way home from school when he met me on the road after 5 yrs to narrate the whole story and started begging me again.you and your mother should Eat your money. Nonsense

3rd was hellish. My lecturer. This man begged me at every opportunity until my course mates started laughing at us. He informed even his colleagues and they joined in begging me. He was in his 40s while I was in my early 20s.

After I went out with him on a lecturers insistence, he was gulping okra soup ND telling me he can't stay a day without eating it. We drove over to his house where he claimed he wanted to pick something. This man inserted porn for meoo and started caressing me as his gbola has risen. God saved me that day. Anuofia..

One week later he called me that our wedding cards was out. See me see wahala, I had to inform my bf and parents. It was war. Laslas he started threatening me with my results in final yr. My lecturer friend and my Course adviser had to warn him.

Almost a decade later, he isn't married yet which is his business anyway.

4th one that I was recommended to. On our first meeting the fool was squirming in his seat and when he could finally muster courage to talk had the guts to ask me if I was ready to bear children. I then asked him if that was all a wife means to him. Idiot. No introductions whatsoever.

They are plenty oo. For one man that esdapes a desperate woman, the woman has escaped 5x more. . E NO get wetin we no dey see.

Ps no pms. I already have 3 boys wink wink

I just want to see what you look like.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Both parties are desperate when it comes to marriage aspect but from my own view women are more desperate when they hit a certain age of 30+
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2020
luminouz:
Well,I try as much as possible to be 100% straight with women older than 30. That way none will say I deceived them

We think alike. I find it hard to tell lies to ladies. I wouldn't want guys to lead my daughters on.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Odion2016(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
paulolee:
yup...she no wan use ear hear c.d or contraceptives, she buy pack of pregnancy test kits keep for her locker n they check herself praying it tests positive bt she didnt kno dt am serving a living GOD dt have a better plan for me....spent just a month with her and she de always like de ontop because she don tire 4 my Withdrawal tinz...me na sharp gee na, na when she don tire n come down naim i de always de cum outside d nunu...na me get gun n go decide wr and when to shoot am na.....one day she vex ask me say Y i do like discharging outside of her and I tell her say am nt ready for a child bt she said she just wana av a child (thinking it would lead to marriage) and said even if am not ready she go take Care of the child herself...told her to go look for another careless gee because i don de game since, no be today

But u get mind sha...fucking without CD!!
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Odion2016(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
askakim:
mine was a delta babe who was 30yrs already and I was just 29yrs...She wanted to know my parent and even came visting that my dad asked me indirectly if I was ready to settle down in the next 3 to 6 month with a peanut salary of 45k back then and her salary was double what I was earning... I Bleep with sense, anytime I want to release I quickly remove my stuff cos she sabi do the stuff well.. She then told me one Sunday to come n visit her not knowing she has plan my special delicious poundo yam n vegetables.. after finishing eating, we started again our pre-intimacy.. I lie to that I had Jedi Jedi when she was about going down low cos I knew it will result in pregnancy cos I was weak.. later a friend of mine told me she has another guy who was financially OK but she doesn't like him.. I got to know and later ended d relationship n the same month she was pregnant for the guy...Naso God safe me

Unprotected Sex!!!...
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
zionmde:

I wish I can get in contact with d lady u are talking about.

if only u know dat it doesn't take much for d fortune of an entire family to turn around

God bless! We used to be poor, but our situation has turned around. When we were poor, there was this family was poorer than us, but now, they are doing better than us.

No condition is permanent.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
zuby4real10:
oga u won't understand what I faced in the hands of that girl. She is very lazy and not willing to work hard. Even the school I am the one that forced her to go. She is very relaxed that she is going to marry a comfortable man. All her dreams are on me. How do you expect some one with this kind of mindset to do something good for herself.

You made her think you were Mr Capable.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by paulolee(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Odion2016:

But u get mind sha...fucking without CD!!
Ma gee na dier d fun de...fcking with c.d is jus to reliev stress and i hardly continue as soon as i cum...bt i hardly go in without c.d except i trust d bea soo well...dt feeling is too sweet
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Setursight(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
personally, I believe the desperation is welcome as much as it makes them to become better person.
Guys also get desperate you know

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Obierika(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Ulunne777:
First arrangee. Came back for Xmas and we finally met. He said if I agree before the end of the week we will marry. I refused, Oga wedded another woman end of the week. I marvel at women grin. You marry someone you are meeting for the first time in less than 3 days.

2nd Arrangee. Suddenly realized he was getting old. I was 19 and just got admission he was 34.There was nothing he didn't promise me even a car. My plans in life didn't have him in it. Will be disturbing me with midnight calls. #1 of his money I didn't see, an importer at that with so many shops. He doesn't give girls money lyk he said.His mum on meeting me for the first time told me if I won't marry him I shouldn't waste his time and money. I left him quick quick.
When I refused and left for school, he dated another girl that he paid for her school fee for 4 yrs including project and clearance then the girl absconded. I was on my way home from school when he met me on the road after 5 yrs to narrate the whole story and started begging me again.you and your mother should Eat your money. Nonsense

3rd was hellish. My lecturer. This man begged me at every opportunity until my course mates started laughing at us. He informed even his colleagues and they joined in begging me. He was in his 40s while I was in my early 20s.

After I went out with him on a lecturers insistence, he was gulping okra soup ND telling me he can't stay a day without eating it. We drove over to his house where he claimed he wanted to pick something. This man inserted porn for meoo and started caressing me as his gbola has risen. God saved me that day. Anuofia..

One week later he called me that our wedding cards was out. See me see wahala, I had to inform my bf and parents. It was war. Laslas he started threatening me with my results in final yr. My lecturer friend and my Course adviser had to warn him.

Almost a decade later, he isn't married yet which is his business anyway.

4th one that I was recommended to. On our first meeting the fool was squirming in his seat and when he could finally muster courage to talk had the guts to ask me if I was ready to bear children. I then asked him if that was all a wife means to him. Idiot. No introductions whatsoever.

They are plenty oo. For one man that esdapes a desperate woman, the woman has escaped 5x more. . E NO get wetin we no dey see.

Ps no pms. I already have 3 boys wink wink

You left out the part where you and the lecturer had sex grin
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Ulunne777(f): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Obierika:

You left out the part where you and the lecturer had sex grin

God forbid!
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Blackmann001: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:

Igbo girl. Enugu/Imo

Yes Igbo, but not those states

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.