Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Obaseki Decamped To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Decamped To PDP (1734 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Dminister(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki held meeting with the executive members of the PDP today and the official meeting with the South South governors is scheduled to hold tomorrow as the governors are going to the state capital to officially welcome him to their party.

PDP has also announced the breaking news on tweeter through the tweeter handle of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by HornyTave: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki is not smart.
I've not seen or met any Edo indigene this foolish
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
He's playing the drama that is politics in Nigeria.

It's not like politicians have any shame, they cross-carpet like a bipolar teenager. One minute they're in favour of one party/candidate/system next thing they're calling the same things an invention of the devil himself.

He has every right to go into the open arms of PDP who are also hoping to USE him if possible to reclaim power from APC in edo state

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:
Obaseki is not smart.

That's true , I have only met millions of them that are scammers.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by JeffreyD1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:
Obaseki is not smart.

You want him to just go down like that

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by HornyTave: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
JeffreyD1:

You want him to just go down like that
He should have decamped when Ousting Oshomole was unsuccessful.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Azmanaty: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:
Obaseki is not smart.

The thing pain you no be small. You were expecting the Ambode treatment for him, but alas, the dude played fast one on you guys grin

We can bet buhari balls on this, Obaseki will get reelected as the Governor of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by HornyTave: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
prekumohtim:

That's true , I have only met millions of them that are scammers.
...and which state nor tribes is scam free?
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by gsegun43: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

FYI I'm an Edo man and I'm pained because another Edo man is stupid not wise nor fast thinking.

anyone should win for all I care, they are there for their pocket

You are the mumu here if you think he should remain in the party that has humiliated him.

It is better to fight and lose than do nothing and still lose.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Dminister(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki is far better than pastor iyamu. The whole of Benin and Esan votes now in the pocket of PDP. Let no one forget all the house of assembly members and LGA's are also going yo decamp this is the great chance for him.

He is not like Ambode who couldn't use the power of incumbency to get his second term.

Obaseki already knows the tactics of the Oshiomole's (Apc) rigging and that is another good advantage for him.
All the South South governors are now for his support including Chief election riggers like Ibori and wine. It is going to be very tough. Pastor Iyamu won't smell the office of the governor. No one wants him in Edo state. The works done already by the Obaseki first term is already there to speak for him.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by HornyTave: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Azmanaty:

The thing pain you no be small. You were expecting the Ambode treatment for him, but alas, the dude played fast one on you guys grin

We can bet buhari balls on this, Obaseki will get reelected as the Governor of Edo state.

FYI I'm an Edo man and I'm pained because another Edo man is stupid not wise nor fast thinking.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by emkz: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
One decamped from PDP to recamp in APC and the other decamped from APC to PDP. The conundrum of Nigerian politics without ideology.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

...and which state nor tribes is scam free?

I don't know but I have been scammed by Benin boys for long. They pride themselves in it , and take it as normal pay job. I have lived with them, you'll see jobless boys building houses , getting married . And the job is just to move one laptop from one cyber cafe to another as early as 8am. They grow old , teaching their kids same thing. Very horrible life !!
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

He was hoping on Buhari not knowing Buhari no send.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Azmanaty: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

And u think him doing what u wish he did is the smart thing?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Freestainworld(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Not surprised, that was the best shot he could shoot right now, what an irony of life, Nze Iyamu contested under PDP last election, now contesting under APC while the incumbent governor is is going for the PDP.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by OhiOfIhima: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria politics! Nothing seem to amaze me.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki is a gonner on this one grin grin
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Asgard13: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Where’s ambode?

A man should fight... at least even if he lose.. it will be on record that he fought..

Not acting Awolowo in the face of a tiny challenge
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by merit455(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:
Obaseki is not smart.

If your father is smart,why him no fit contest for just councilor
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by OhiOfIhima: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Obaseki is a gonner on this one grin grin

I think otherwise... because Edo is not a strong hold for either of them.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by uwa1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good move...
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

I think otherwise... because Edo is not a strong hold for either of them.

Quote me after everything sir. I am a PDP fan, but Obaseki didn't play smart on this one. Let's watch how things play out.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by youthofnaija: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

I disagree. There no other time better for the decamping than. He is sure of a lot of sympathy votes.
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by OhiOfIhima: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Quote me after everything sir. I am a PDP fan, but Obaseki didn't play smart on this one. Let's watch how things play out.

Alright man... I just pray 4 violence free election by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by clefstone(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
PDP south south 6/6
Re: Obaseki Decamped To PDP by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Those Of You Shouting "Oshiomole Won" Get In Here. / Kogites Take To Media To Celebrate Young Chief Of Staff / Stop Rivalry, Work To Realise Your Destinies Now, Akintoye Urges Yoruba, Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.