Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown (38696 Views)

Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan / Twitter Begged Nigeria To Lift Suspension, FG Reveals / Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Corporate2020: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Horlayhemy:
We want to...,
We will...,
We are going to...
These mendacious phrases have become the base of speech of government of the day.

The following are not dreams and aspirations, they are on ground;

Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway
Several remodeled international airports

If you have not seen the above listed, then you need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by code3882: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by itoba4real(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
May God punish all those people that are responsible for those rotten.peanuts they distributed to few in the name of pallatives
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by EmmyDJourno: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why cant this man be President cool
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by sirp9898(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Did he name the countries and their contacts so that we will confirm from them
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by GistFullGround: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
So?
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Did Nigeria not also beg for food and ventilators
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by EMMALEX4REAL: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Can u imagine dis kind talk?
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Charly68: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Horlayhemy:
We want to...,
We will...,
We are going to...
These mendacious phrases have become the base of speech of government of the day.
Honestly you made me laugh
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by lagosrd: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

This administration can hype themselves eh... cheesy

Those countries no know say hunger wan finish people for here?... Nigeria that couldn't share palliatives to most of its citizens is the one this government is claiming other countries are begging for food, they should come up with a better lie please.

When they should have stored excess, they glorified grazing of cows , now that food is more essential than the useless cows they are glorifying, they are looking for people to cultivate the same land allocated for grazing routes.

Yeye
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by sizer07: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
If only buharudeen , the grant patron of zombies and and his kins men nama nama aka herdsmen will allow people to farm and cultivate arable lands God has bless us with, if boko boys will be a thing of a pass. See I can say with out fear or favour that Nigeria has the capacity to feed the whole of Africa. I personally wont be farming this season due to ethnic clashes,herdsmen, kidnapping. I do mechanize farming of Beniseed as a side hustle and transport to Kano to sale.its quite unfortunate this year wont be possible I am so so angry right now.there is money in farming. It will flow in at once like blood money. God has really bless this country but we are our own problem. For other African countries to call us giant of Africa is not a mistake. If we had gotten it right from early 50ths,China will not see our back. We will be competing with US, and other big economy for real . Our leaders have failed us big time.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
The person who made this public doesn't have common sense, can't we help each other again without sounding trumpets about it ? He failed to include that thesame Nigeria he was trying to glorify was busy begging UN and many Western countries for money.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Corporate2020:

The following are not dreams and aspirations, they are on ground;

Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway
Several remodeled international airports

If you have not seen the above listed, then you need psychiatric evaluation.

Psychiatry?
Go there first, that's where your kinds are. Useless soul
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Bizibi(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
flokii:

You think?

If Nigeria coughs or sneezes, Africa trembles. Those in AU, ECOWAS etc. can relate.
hehehehe....abeg someone should pour water on this fellow.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Naijaarchive(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yeah the food surplus so tey e dey expire grin
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Litmus: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Perhaps explains this:

Edward
@DonKlericuzio
Actual casualty in the Tuesday #ISWAP attack on Koloram village in Gubio was 81 villagers dead, 1300 cattles taken away which will be sold in Ghana, Benin and Côte d’Ivoire at below market prices.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Nwaelohim: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Agreed
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by desiredhome: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
grin

This administration can hype themselves eh... cheesy

Those countries no know say hunger wan finish people for here?... Nigeria that couldn't share palliatives to most of its citizens is the one this government is claiming other countries are begging for food, they should come up with a better lie please.

Nigeria is a great country with huge resources, unfortunately we can't manage our resources... In eyes of other nations we are rich, so it's might be true they are seeking help from Nigeria.....
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by oneTIMEman(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Meaning Covid 19 season is over, una well done oo
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Moz22: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Which Kain lie be this na
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Except there is another Nigeria I don't know of because the Nigeria o know can't even feed the poorest of the poor they claim to be feeding.
Ndi ara
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Walexdubia(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Horlayhemy:
We want to...,
We will...,
We are going to...

In another news, I made my first FTC on nairaland today so let me dedicate this to all who stands with the truth always.

Abi oo,mumu politicians..
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Nephilim: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Including USA and England grin
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Ogbeniomo: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
ls that news or achievement?,confused governent
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Nwaonyishi69: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
A government where officials compete over who will cook bigger lies than the other.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
he is crazy, when many people lost their lives due to hunger during the total lock down and some people been mocked.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by lullygold18(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Let thunder fire dat ur mouth @ Mr F*sola...
Has Nigerian citizen be well fed ?
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Minesbetter(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
another "FABULOUS" lie. God is watching
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by olajizz01(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bitchlover:
I pity those countries that beg Nigeria for food. How can you beg a beggar? Nigeria that couldn't feed 1% of its citizens
Its not me these people will deceive. Tufiakwa grin
You these PDP guys with overstatement,1%.
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by od501: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
History555:

Explain the kind of cough that will cause egypt algeria, south Africa to tremble

My bro.. Help me ask em. Me sef Don taya!
Re: Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown by Samuel1976: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dis minister of darkness will never stop lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Surgery: Nnamdi Iro Oji Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Germany (photos) / Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.