Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn (55122 Views)

‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) / 4 Ways To Treat Worms And Pests In Maize Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by olawale1516(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
It no go better for the pest.. 13 billion for pest... Wati we dey plant ...
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Hunronikensin5: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari beru olorun!

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Sniper101(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Which kind wahala be this sad
Which kind country be this angry
Which kind presidency be diswan undecided

Fellow Nigerians...
Who we offend cry

God! Help us.

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by henzy4life: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dcartel:
Wait ooh e b like say I nor understand well
Pest as in fly ordinary fly abi nor be fly again? Just to kill ordinary fly with 13billion

Abi the pest wait wetin e b like na the grammar (pest) dey deceive me, abi the flies na terrorists?

Make somebody answer me ooh before I do something crazy now ooh

Me wey never see food chop since morning na government wan use 13billion take kill fly

Abeg make them leave Dem I go kill Dem with bare hands if pay just half of 10% of that money

Buhari e nor go better for u and generation I swear to God who make me

This is not fair oh wetin be our offense na?
Abi na bad tin say people vote you?
If na that one make una forgive us na

I don laff fall for ground Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by akingbatope: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
edo3:
Pest from hell..
government of northerners and bunch of liars government
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by ndeekay(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anyone who is not ashamed of being a Nigerian at this point in time needs deliverance by the Almighty. My heart bleeds for the shameless corruption that happens in this wasteland of a country. How I wish I was born in Botswana. Heavenly Father help us please!

EXLOVER:
I swear if they can just sell this country, even if is to China let them sell. Since this man Jubril came into power, we keep hearing nonsense news. I don't understand this kind of pest they want to kill with billions o. Are the pest carrying Ak47 or RPG?

Next news will be, Federal government wants to supply firewoods to rural communities in the North with $5billion.

We're going backward, the citizens will protest for rape instead, they won't protest when it comes to issues like this, highest we will rant online, and joke with it on Twitter.

This govt is nothing but Huspuppy Government. Biggest scam
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by gemini35(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Biafra is loading, 1 minute remaining.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Osek(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin grin 13 billion naira for pests?? Wonderful Las Las na only five million naira go reach farmers hand d rest billions dey go share am among themselves... but this govt is a big joke o, 13billion for pests I can't just stop laughing
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by izibili44: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
[Mk quotes join your laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin author=izzou post=90635830] grin[/quote]
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by obicmag(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Am shock
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by bizhop01: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's will not be well with corona virus for keeping me up till today in this cinema country
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Osek(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailytimes.ng/fg-to-kill-pests-in-12-northern-states-with-n13bn/amp/
So wait oo, Nigeria get 13billion naira to kill pests but common 5000naira to give all Nigerians as palliatives dey nor get... E nor better for this stupid govt, What a government
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by OriOko88(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Is corruption among the pests they are killing?

Even with all the money wey dem dey siphon, dem go still carry plate for one hand dey beg, dey use the other hand dey pursue pests of flies from mouth and eyes.
Nothing changes.

By the time these people finish with the country, na Tinubu go say him no do President again even when dem tell am to come unopposed.

The country is gone to the dogs.

Who thief OBJ fullscap sheet and biro, him no dey write letter again?

grin grin
Lol. The matter hard obj to settle. Local man don give up
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by brainbox80: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] You take money from the South to give to your Northern brothers.
KWANTINU.

I only pity your Northern brothers coz that money will definitely be used to fund more banditry and terrorism

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by OriOko88(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
Hmmm
I think I will have to disassociate myself from social media so I will stop hearing anything concerning Nigeria for now.

Lol. E pele Egbon. We're all in this together, even Buhari no fit settle d matter, local man still in shock.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by cassyrooy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
I wanted to skip to the next post after reading but I can't because the truth is glaring down on us.

This is simply vote buying against 2023, through the FG, Northern political elites are subscribing and enlisting their citizens to start chanting for northern presidency soon enough, and with their advantagous population and control of resources, it's the rest of Nigeria vs the entire northern states irrespective of what results this present administration scores when it ends in 2023.

This is not about One Nigeria, this is about creating a suction of the votes that will come from the north and directing it to wherever the want it go.

The mistakes of 2015 will take decades to correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
What kind of government is this that is so self centered. Everything is all about the northerners. Is the country made up of the north alone buhari. This is indirect looting
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bigot presidiot want to share 1billion each to his 12 Northern States. Na only North pest dey worry.

I blame selfish Afonja for this level of decay.

I don't blame Buhari at all
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by RemoveKebab: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
After they kill the pests their children will now be posing on arewa Twitter with the remaining change.

Una must get sense for this country especially the south.

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by One4me: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Government of the north by the north and for the north.... Continu

Buhari and his Fulani Boys are looting Nigeria into Oblivion!
Did W.H.O not tell us that Insects or Mosquitos dont transmit CoronaVirus?

Welldone o, Mr Integrity from Sudan. undecided undecided

Southerners, shey una dey fight una self and Fulani dey pack una money go build North, abi?
kwantinue
. undecided
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
If by now u dont know the pest they want to eliminate is you Southerners, then Ur head needs to be checked.

This money is for procurement of ammunition used in eliminating southern pest. The foot soldiers are already moving southward even with d ban on inter state movement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by cbright4real(f): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
What of the other state, are they not part of Nigeria?
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by OriOko88(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Corporate2020:
It cost less to kill three million able Nigerians during the civil war, so why will it cost that amount to kill pest. Tell Buhari that he is mad.
Lol. So Buhari is now mad. I saw your post where you say you'd still vote bubu again. That' means both ladder and his followers are all mad

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Majesty33(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nawa oooooooooh Bihari and his cabals will loot the nation treasury dry before handing over power 2023.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by RemoveKebab: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why do I have a feeling that the north is stacking up raw cash heavily because they know the breakup is closer than ever.

They saving up massively for the raining days to come.
2023 hmmmmmm.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by jonsnow12(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
13 B...
angry angry sad
No comment sha
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by MansoryMX(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dshocker:
The way everyone is keeping shut about the way government squanders money still baffles me

This is something I still can’t understand. Nobody seems to be challenging this govt, not even the opposition political parties. Nigeria really enter one chance! And to think 3 more years before the next election. God! We are doomed!

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Samoranopapa(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
This Country is a Joke
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by oluwaleinad(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Abih FG fee shoribu nii
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by mordred44: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wen is nigeria colectin HER change 4rm d buyer
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Scout60(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
will see this and will never comment or condemn this daylight robbery. How much is enough to sell your conscience? How much is enough to abandon your grills business to online ass licking
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
How much be otapiapia for godsake.Y are dis people so heartless like dis everything dem wan embezzle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) / Huge Python Killed In Isuikwuato, Abia After Swallowing Sheep (Picture) / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.