Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn (55135 Views)

‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) / 4 Ways To Treat Worms And Pests In Maize Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Onlinefarmstore: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
they may award you the contract you never know since you deal with pesticides. When it happens don't fail to do GIVEAWAY for them boiz smiley
I will remember you, though am not sympathetic to the govt
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by ijayaone: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2020
jubril cashing out like fire
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by chinebu(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
The problem with the govt is there policies are usually not fully understood, though sometimes they mean good, but due to past records they are usually disbleived.

For example, there is an increase in the amount of locust and and army worms this season than before, northern farmers am I correct? but the truth is I doubt if the project will be ever be effected, or completed, the govt needs to tell us how they intend to do this either through direct participation by farmers or what, if they want to do it their self, I for sure know it will fail because of insecurity.

What do I know?
Am just a strawberry and Raspberries Farmers
which one is more important? bandits and herdsmen pest which will not allow the crops to be planted or the insect pests which comes after crop has grown.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by sylve11: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Lol @ some comments. grin cool
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Onlinefarmstore: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
chinebu:

which one is more important? bandits and herdsmen pest which will not allow the crops to be planted or the insect pests which comes after crop has grown.

do you know why they are less concerned about bandits, because they can crush them within ten hours, but they want to still money with them
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by ThugBoy(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Ogun kill you Bull-hari!
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Eshence: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Now that they have invested 13billion on agriculture how much is the profit pls make una calculate cuz we can't we can't invest 13b for nothing sake.... Las Las Nigeria Na scam
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by DaRuud(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2020
President Buhari expresses shock over the huge amount spent on killing pest in the North

ahmedkoded95:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailytimes.ng/fg-to-kill-pests-in-12-northern-states-with-n13bn/amp/

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by MrSquint: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Buhari's federal government is working

This must be the thoughtful outcome of his best brains.

WHAT A SHAMEFUL READ
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

You aare right about the mistake of 2015 but I think you are wrong about Buhari's motive
See, there has been a few aggitation during this Buhari Govt and they were supressed.
Suppression cant go on forever, Buhari knows this
So, Buhari and his Cabal in the North have DECIDED that they must BUILD TH ENORTH TO THE POINT where secession by the South would appear Suicidal to Southerners and the alternative will be Northern Domination.

Check all the Projects Completed on ongoing in the North:

- From Building New Refinery in Katsina (apart from kaduna Refinery0, taking Crude Oil from the South
- From Building Gas Plant the North and Power Plants in the Daura, even when the North has no LPG or Gas, yet Power plants in the South are closing down or walking at 30% capacity for lack of Gas
- Locomotive Train University in the North
- Reference Hospital in Daura and another Military battalion Force in the North (Kano or so)
- North mining its own Gold for itself while saying Crude oil is a national asset
- All major road projects and rail projects completed in the last 4years
- All Humanitarian intervention from International Agencies concentrated in the North
- All our CBN funds invested in Agric projects ONLY in the North
- #2 Billion FUDMA Medical School in the North
- All Heads of Security Positions in the North, ARMY, POLICE, AIRFORCE, NIA, EFCC, NDLEA, CIVIL DEFENCE, SSS, just name it, na Northerner
- Almost all the Occupiers of important Govt aganecies in Nigeria are Northers, from NNPC, PPMC, FIRS, CUSTOMS, IMMIGRATION, PRISONS, just name it, na Northerners
- Federal Poly, Daura took this January, 2020.
- All good Covid-19 Palliates to the North, expired and poisnous Rice to the South

We can go on for ever and ever, Buhari is preparing the North for outright domination and enslavement of the South, even if they try to secede, he will unleash terror of Herdsmen and the Military on them, before allowing them to go, under very stringent, slavery terms.

Southerners, borrow brain and Unite, Ibo, Yourba, South South, Middle Belt..........your survival is at stake under this genocidal Buhari
dont let Northerners keep instigating division among you, if you want to survive on the land of your forefathers

On the list, about 10 years ago I complained to a director in the Office of the Special Adviser to the President on Economy about the concentration of most of the Donor Funded projects in the North. He said those International Agencies choose their projects and Focal States and the National Office cannot object since they are bringing their money.

Later I found out those Civilized Countries are also playing politics with those projects. There are so many international agencies with Projects concentrated in North East and North West
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Amudeneogu: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2020
I pity for this country
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Ogbeniomo: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2020
''Abacha is not a thief'' and zon b followers didn't understand what he meant by that, what he meant was :ls now you people will see and comfirm the main thief in action.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by frog12: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
but the locust can travel anywhere. some like warm weather
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by sammyranking(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
mindtricks:

Better put, Nigerians are a joke.
cheesy no be lie
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Unrated900(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Una wan kill pest with 13billion

What if una wan kill

The whole snakes in Nigeria

Una go spend 100billion naira

Useless bastard idiots
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Unrated900(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
OriOko88:

Lol. E pele Egbon. We're all in this together, even Buhari no fit settle d matter, local man still in shock.

13 billion to kill pest

Shey the pest hold Ak 47 for hand niiiiii

Jokers
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Unrated900(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
modsareuseless:

see this fool trying to justify broad day light corruption! they will kill locusts and worms with 13billion, that's why people like you will keep suffering. goat

He is a polithiefcian don’t mind him

Only a thief knows how to locate a thief
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by CubanaDoc(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
God this government is something else...they probably have this notion dat they are leading illiterates...d joke is on Dem. I bleed for dz my nation. God help us
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Masteryucap1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
What is really happened in this country?... since I was born I never heard good news in Nigeria always kill.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Bekool(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailytimes.ng/fg-to-kill-pests-in-12-northern-states-with-n13bn/amp/

Yet these heartless and shameless criminals continue to claim that they are better than the pdp in fighting corruption in Nigeria?
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Charly68: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
13bilions to kill pests ! Let them keep deceiving themselves God is watching and they shall vomit whatever they swallow before they die.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by greatefa1011(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
I want to know if the kill the PEST are they exporting it to China?
Becos we use to make order from China so they too should get one from us sir.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Doublez000(m): 1:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Onces upon a time...
In the country of joker's onces live a joker
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Banyke: 3:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Fraud!
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Ycube: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

The problem Northern Nigerian farmers are facing is not pest. It is
Fulani heards men and Kidnapping.
Most especially in the northeast and Northwest.
Let them forget about pest and deal with this two problems.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by CodeTemplar: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
What is happening to this exercise. Locust have been reported in two LGAs in Kano state.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Realtonytonero: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Campanella: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) / Huge Python Killed In Isuikwuato, Abia After Swallowing Sheep (Picture) / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.