Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn (55134 Views)

‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) / 4 Ways To Treat Worms And Pests In Maize Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by ogbongenet: 1:50am On Jun 14, 2020
�✨������

*AVAILABLE OFFER FOR BREEDING STOCK:*

Breed: hyla coloured
Sex: Female.
Weight: 2.2kg.
Price:6500

Breed: Dutch.
Sex: female.
Weight: 1.9kg, 1.9kg
Price : 5k each

Weight: 1.9kg
Price : 5k

Breed: white New Zealand.
Price: 5500

Private chat for further information.08060115253
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by cardoctor(m): 2:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 14, 2020
This govt really see us finish sha grin
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Zaggie(m): 2:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Chai! my chest
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by LOVEGINO(m): 3:23am On Jun 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
I swear if they can just sell this country, even if is to China let them sell. Since this man Jubril came into power, we keep hearing nonsense news. I don't understand this kind of pest they want to kill with billions o. Are the pest carrying Ak47 or RPG?

Next news will be, Federal government wants to supply firewoods to rural communities in the North with $5billion.

We're going backward, the citizens will protest for rape instead, they won't protest when it comes to issues like this, highest we will rant online, and joke with it on Twitter.

This govt is nothing but Huspuppy Government. Biggest scam
who wan buy dis problematic country? Even if na free, nobody want ooo

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by joeBishops: 3:27am On Jun 14, 2020
longetivity:
i am in shock after hearing this
Are you Bubu's relative?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by delvzy(m): 3:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Wow,these are the kind of things that makes you wonder what exactly this governance is all about.
Share that equally among states and you get 350million naira each for each state to move as a starter.
Why can't things be done in this country for the collective good.

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by ERockson: 3:49am On Jun 14, 2020
ogbongenet:
�✨������

*AVAILABLE OFFER FOR BREEDING STOCK:*

Breed: hyla coloured
Sex: Female.
Weight: 2.2kg.
Price:6500

Weight: 1.9kg, 1.9kg
Price : 5k each

Price : 5k

Breed: white New Zealand.
Price: 5500

Private chat for further information.08060115253
Plz explain further on these things I stay closer.are they puppies?
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by jaxxy(m): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2020
We do not live this country, going by the way our leaders act.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by seangy4konji: 4:43am On Jun 14, 2020
ohh boy....

this nigeria no tire you

make dem even rest small...dem never spend anything na?every day loot...

kilo shele gan gan...abi no be to eat buy house pay bill,wear jewelry do any how...

calm down na...

i just shock.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by erospecial: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2020
The 12 Sharia states are under the vegeance of pests and no billions can stop them!

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by BOMA2912(m): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2020
I won't be surprised if they later tell us the pests have stolen the money

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by DedeNkem: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2020
So Covid-19 affected only the farmers in North?
Wow! I weep for this country!

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Goalnaldo(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
The problem with the govt is there policies are usually not fully understood, though sometimes they mean good, but due to past records they are usually disbleived.

For example, there is an increase in the amount of locust and and army worms this season than before, northern farmers am I correct? but the truth is I doubt if the project will be ever be effected, or completed, the govt needs to tell us how they intend to do this either through direct participation by farmers or what, if they want to do it their self, I for sure know it will fail because of insecurity.

What do I know?
Am just a strawberry and Raspberries Farmers
they may award you the contract you never know since you deal with pesticides. When it happens don't fail to do GIVEAWAY for them boiz smiley
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Gabflex: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Ah this is it.. Nigeria is doomed
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Stakeholders(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2020
To me this is total nonsense, Niger that is the most farming state in Nigeria was not on the list and they claim they want to use it so that where our food is coming will be secure. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by IMASTEX: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2020
mcemmy0z:
These people no go kill us, 13b to kill pests
grin grin Add $ to that figure to get the final amount.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by bonnyhope: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2020
mcemmy0z:
These people no go kill us, 13b to kill pests

Yes!

Nothern pests are stubborn ones

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by merit455(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Solorrman3310:
with all ur educated brains yet illiterate pass u by the door in a day light to put illiterate president on the presidential seat. U must be worse educated beings ever witnessed on earth,i thought being educated means power and being clever ? Despite being illiterate he is ur president wether u like it or not,just keep quiet and eat ur egba and drink ogogoro ,garri and sugar mixed with kulikuli or groundnut (ur best food after pigs and donkeys) that's d reason despite being a professor u would see a southern man speaking like the voice and idea is coming out from anus. Showing u are educated is a disgrace and exposing otherwise because if u are truelly what u claimed to be then u would have been the masters of leadership in Nigeria not masters of war mongering of biafra.,bragging always that u made a homemade bomb carrier vehicle in biafran conflict.
I will not write a Long epistle,bcs I know you are just to pain.
Aboki idiot

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Healman(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Which pest? weevil, rats and co? issokay, wehdone sir.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by skyman200(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2020
please China should come and take over because we are finished.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by XXXXTENTACION: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Which food ? U south people that always mock north for being hungry.
abeg we still the talk of racism and other important mata you don go carry your trabalism mata come here now i tell you say i comot from south abi you no check my profile.

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Just negodu!
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Johzhier97(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Wait oo.....no be the same pest wey otapiapia 50naira dey kill so.......so dem go buy 13billion naira worth of otapiapia...Dat wan na World pest control b Dat na...
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by rolams(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2020
My dear country
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by drLammy(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2020
How about farmers from the other part of the country..

Aboki don eventually monopolize agriculture... That's why a southern farmer wud find it difficult to compete in price cuz they get better government intervention thus making farming unattractive to other people..

Na God catch all of us sheybi na we dey rejoice follow Aboki for polls
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by gees101(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2020
13billion to kill pest ?na wah oh the pest get value pass federal government just for 100k alone niggarrrs go kill all 9ja government serious rubbish
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by NairaMaster1(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Government of the north by the north and for the north.... Continu

I am happy Buhari won the election, otherwise, you will be hearing Nigeria would have become America if it was Buhari.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by adeniyi65(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2020
how did I arrived here!? may be the pest and that bogus amount of money.and when the man was acclaimed to have said it's finish.i now know he meant it for Nigeria.

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Aghaclem67: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Some people don hammer grin
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Christian07(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Incredible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) / Huge Python Killed In Isuikwuato, Abia After Swallowing Sheep (Picture) / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.