Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn (55132 Views)

‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) / 4 Ways To Treat Worms And Pests In Maize Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by excelegends: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
The only pest ravaging the North is Boko Haram and Bandits... Concentrate on that
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailytimes.ng/fg-to-kill-pests-in-12-northern-states-with-n13bn/amp/
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by One4me: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
cassyrooy:
I wanted to skip to the next post after reading but I can't because the truth is glaring down on us.

This is simply vote buying against 2023, through the FG, Northern political elites are subscribing and enlisting their citizens to start chanting for northern presidency soon enough, and with their advantagous population and control of resources, it's the rest of Nigeria vs the entire northern states irrespective of what results this present administration scores when it ends in 2023.

This is not about One Nigeria, this is about creating a suction of the votes that will come from the north and directing it to wherever the want it go.

The mistakes of 2015 will take decades to correct.

You aare right about the mistake of 2015 but I think you are wrong about Buhari's motive
See, there has been a few aggitation during this Buhari Govt and they were supressed.
Suppression cant go on forever, Buhari knows this
So, Buhari and his Cabal in the North have DECIDED that they must BUILD TH ENORTH TO THE POINT where secession by the South would appear Suicidal to Southerners and the alternative will be Northern Domination.

Check all the Projects Completed on ongoing in the North:

- From Building New Refinery in Katsina (apart from kaduna Refinery0, taking Crude Oil from the South
- From Building Gas Plant the North and Power Plants in the Daura, even when the North has no LPG or Gas, yet Power plants in the South are closing down or walking at 30% capacity for lack of Gas
- Locomotive Train University in the North
- Reference Hospital in Daura and another Military battalion Force in the North (Kano or so)
- North mining its own Gold for itself while saying Crude oil is a national asset
- All major road projects and rail projects completed in the last 4years
- All Humanitarian intervention from International Agencies concentrated in the North
- All our CBN funds invested in Agric projects ONLY in the North
- #2 Billion FUDMA Medical School in the North
- All Heads of Security Positions in the North, ARMY, POLICE, AIRFORCE, NIA, EFCC, NDLEA, CIVIL DEFENCE, SSS, just name it, na Northerner
- Almost all the Occupiers of important Govt aganecies in Nigeria are Northers, from NNPC, PPMC, FIRS, CUSTOMS, IMMIGRATION, PRISONS, just name it, na Northerners
- Federal Poly, Daura took this January, 2020.
- All good Covid-19 Palliates to the North, expired and poisnous Rice to the South

We can go on for ever and ever, Buhari is preparing the North for outright domination and enslavement of the South, even if they try to secede, he will unleash terror of Herdsmen and the Military on them, before allowing them to go, under very stringent, slavery terms.

Southerners, borrow brain and Unite, Ibo, Yourba, South South, Middle Belt..........your survival is at stake under this genocidal Buhari
dont let Northerners keep instigating division among you, if you want to survive on the land of your forefathers

6 Likes

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by josue17: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
this 13 billion naira can make all d citizens a millionaire in more than 10 folds and poverty will be eradicated so why would d government waste it on the lives of pests that does not matter
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by speedchariot(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Luggard will never Rest In Peace.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Technieguy19: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mad oooo

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari why?

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by TruthinAction: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
This government is always looking for ways to loot. This is how our money is squandered. Aisha revealed last year that 2 billion naira was used to purchase mosquito net. They borrow money and loot it through useless projects over prized. And fools will queue up to vote these looters for only 1,000 naira. Even 10,000 naira is not worth it. I don't subscribe to selling your vote but if you must, anything less than 100,000 is meaningless. Because after you elect them, they will forget you and loot in billions.

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by sammyranking(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria is a joke grin
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by horlarleecon(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
13 billion for pests control... this continue would never develop walahi untill we all vanish.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Dcartel(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
henzy4life:
I don laff fall for ground Hahahahahahahahahaha

The Matter nor weak you too?
Check am na
It's not adding up in anyway
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by xtoc: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Go ahead sir if that 13Billion is not enough we can borrow more because Nigeria belongs to our politicians.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by AnthonyVal: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2020
RUGA
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Solorrman3310: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad.

13billion when people neva see food chop.
Which food ? U south people that always mock north for being hungry.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Solorrman3310: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2020
merit455:
If you like spent the entire Nigeria budget in the North. Aboki and illiteracy will still be 5&6
with all ur educated brains yet illiterate pass u by the door in a day light to put illiterate president on the presidential seat. U must be worse educated beings ever witnessed on earth,i thought being educated means power and being clever ? Despite being illiterate he is ur president wether u like it or not,just keep quiet and eat ur egba and drink ogogoro ,garri and sugar mixed with kulikuli or groundnut (ur best food after pigs and donkeys) that's d reason despite being a professor u would see a southern man speaking like the voice and idea is coming out from anus. Showing u are educated is a disgrace and exposing otherwise because if u are truelly what u claimed to be then u would have been the masters of leadership in Nigeria not masters of war mongering of biafra.,bragging always that u made a homemade bomb carrier vehicle in biafran conflict.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Truthfulguy10: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Is corruption among the pests they are killing?

Even with all the money wey dem dey siphon, dem go still carry plate for one hand dey beg, dey use the other hand dey pursue pests of flies from mouth and eyes.
Nothing changes.

By the time these people finish with the country, na Tinubu go say him no do President again even when dem tell am to come unopposed.

The country is gone to the dogs.

Who thief OBJ fullscap sheet and biro, him no dey write letter again?

grin grin

Lol
Na dem dem
grin grin grin
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Yasco73: 12:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Bihari government is fighting corruption. #13b to fight pest in northern state where boko haram kill scores of people every day. Who is fooling who?
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by cococandy(f): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Lmao
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Yasco73: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2020
My brother, the matter me o
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Gerald454: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
I swear if they can just sell this country, even if is to China let them sell. Since this man Jubril came into power, we keep hearing nonsense news. I don't understand this kind of pest they want to kill with billions o. Are the pest carrying Ak47 or RPG?

Next news will be, Federal government wants to supply firewoods to rural communities in the North with $5billion.

We're going backward, the citizens will protest for rape instead, they won't protest when it comes to issues like this, highest we will rant online, and joke with it on Twitter.

This govt is nothing but Huspuppy Government. Biggest scam

U will suggest for the country to be sold to China, but ticket against having Biafra, so we can govern ourself but u want u by oyibo Nigeria can never progress with the Hausa/Fulani in power. Nigerians will see solutions to their problems but decide to look north.. idiots everywhere
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Olabode971(f): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Pls, whosoever be the driver of this country, Abeg, biko, just park small and let me come down. Am not going again with this wreckless driver.
Text Opt out to PMB419 if you know 9ja don tayard u.

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by NoLimit47: 12:41am On Jun 14, 2020
With all the billions left right center, hmmm. I just hope the north are not stylishly building their own country already
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by ocheli92(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Cashsteady(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Still the most poverty stricken region in the country, na Dem bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen don kill finish
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by BABANGBALI: 12:44am On Jun 14, 2020
E good. Buhari continue you hear?
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by Frank0806(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Pls my fellow Nigerians we have all offended God one way or another that is why we are being punished in the form of buhari government.... In case una no see me again I don go my papa country
#USA#✌️��
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by EXLOVER(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Gerald454:

U will suggest for the country to be sold to China, but ticket against having Biafra, so we can govern ourself but u want u by oyibo Nigeria can never progress with the Hausa/Fulani in power. Nigerians will see solutions to their problems but decide to look north.. idiots everywhere
forget all this Biafra talk, Nigerians are bad, I have had my own story with Biafrans, evil things keeps happening all over the country, mostly from East, North and West. You divide the country today, you will still get same result, as APC is to PDP, that's how Biafra is to Nigeria, the only difference is just the name.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by mindtricks: 12:53am On Jun 14, 2020
13 billion naira for pest control?
The brazen way these guys go about these unimaginables, proud to completely erases every doubt what they are about. Those fooled into putting their trust in them have got themselves to blame.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by bigfish3k: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Which food ? U south people that always mock north for being hungry.
OK you are from that region

No wonder you are so dumb

1 Like

Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by mindtricks: 1:11am On Jun 14, 2020
sammyranking:
Nigeria is a joke grin
Better put, Nigerians are a joke.
Re: FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn by juman(m): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Largely, north feed nigeria.

The south is less interested in agriculture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) / Huge Python Killed In Isuikwuato, Abia After Swallowing Sheep (Picture) / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.