Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Should I Still Keep In Touch!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Keep In Touch!? (640 Views)

Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Keep In Touch!? by Slimranky(m): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Guy's I have been talking to these Mexican lady for some time,she is a very busy woman and always busy working from Friday to Monday
So I normally drop her good morning message's and always ask how she's doing which she normally replies except for
Sometimes when she's too busy with work she might not be able to reply ATM
So recently she just told me that she just came out from a toxic relationship and not ready to dive into another one now until she heals and we get to know each other better,but I am not pressurizing her to date me asap as I told her that I understand and in support of her decision
But my question is that should I still be sending her the good morning message's and dropping text for her now or should I give her some break?
I don't want to rush her,but
If I give her like a week off from contacting her
Hope I'm not gonna be making a mistake?

Re: Should I Still Keep In Touch!? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 14, 2020
that good morning message u sending her everyday is giving her the impression u probably jobless.stop sending her regular messages and u also get busy as well.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep In Touch!? by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2020
You are bugging her life. Go to mexico
Re: Should I Still Keep In Touch!? by infogenius(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Just keep in touch but don't pester.
This will make her remember u in her kingdom when she recovers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Keep In Touch!? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2020
grin

You are translating her texts?

Are you a .............?
Re: Should I Still Keep In Touch!? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2020
dingbang:
You are bugging her life. Go to mexico

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Should I Still Keep In Touch!? by paulolee(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2020
free her and leave her alone plss...are u touch light??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Want Your Woman To Cheat On You, Do These 5 Things To Her / Sleep Well With Your Soulmate, Check This Out / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.