Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC (50637 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by 4four(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Question? why aren't the market place or malls having these same rules? Now it's obvious the fight is against the church
see mentality of a Nigerian, everything about una revolve around religions and ethnicity, same thing about those una called leaders. Then give guide lines you still find way to make it religion thing, which kind human being una be for Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by mungoparks: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
It’s alright undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by murmee: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://ncdc.gov.ng/news/255/nigeria--releases-covid-19-guide-to-re-open-places-of-worship

**Can Your Church Handle This?? I don't think my church can...
The full guideline is not shown above. One of the guidelines said that religious centers should not open their toilets at all, before, during and after service.
The truth is that NCDC does not want religious centers to open.
So NCDC's Covid-419 is not only killing Nigerian Economy it is also killing, gradually, religious activities. There's God O!
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by obonujoker(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Ausrichie:

Just look at this one. Can't you pray at home or is it that your god only exists in church. Your god lives in your heart as you people love preaching so please be informed. Not like you people will obey the guidelines.

Many a persons grow their faith in the church

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by SATANIIST: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2020
i thought they said their god is suppose to heal them na
na only god go punish these pastors , imams and babalawos

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by buJu234: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Can we just continue with the online services??

Its even better and more effective because u re not facing any traffic, no rush rush etc, jst stay at the comfort of your home to worship God..

Then via social media we can share godly relationships.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
masterP042:
These business centres, how I wish they can be closed forever. angry

Go and hug transformer. No gate of hell like you will prevail against the church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
You people should open church the way you open markets.

It is safer to be in a church than in the market. People do not move around in the church like in the market.

But we are Nigerians, we don't like to hear anything about church.

A nice point you've got there. I don't know the fuss with opening churches

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by petuniaevents(f): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Okay

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Olarewaju89: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
masterP042:
These business centres, how I wish they can be closed forever. angry

Psalms 122 vs 1: I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.”

I hope your life will not be the opposite of glad which is... anguished, joyless, dreary, dull, bittersweet, dolorous...

Proverb 21 vs 23: whoever guard his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by ruffbob(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Questions for the authorities
1 Who checks the temperature of those entering the markets?
2 Is social distancing enforced in the market please go to computer Village to see for yourself
3 why are markets open for several hours without the above controls and the religious centres which are better controlled to open for one hour?
4 Who checks the ages of persons entering the markets?

I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by phren: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Ausrichie:

Just look at this one. Can't you pray at home or is it that your god only exists in church. Your god lives in your heart as you people love preaching so please be informed. Not like you people will obey the guidelines.

The first question for you is which religion teaches you that God lives in your heart? And who told you we are looking for where God exist? We just living the word. The Bible says that God delights in the assembly of saints. If you don’t know the Bible go and study. Is NCDC the voice of God? We don’t live by such rules brother.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2020
What about the guidelines of reopening schools? Is schools not Paramount to them again?
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by oghenetega100(f): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2020
This statementmakes no sense, why do I keep hearing it every where, let me educate you, the virus has been found to be more easily transmitted in enclosed spaces like buildings, markets are in the open under the sun, so it is less like to catch it than where people are recycling the same air.
Newcreature2020:
Question? why aren't the market place or malls having these same rules? Now it's obvious the fight is against the church

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by babtoundey(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2020
As if we are not in Nigeria. All these conditions are formalities. There will be zero compliance and the people that drew the rule will make no effort to to ensure obedience.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by paddyofboss(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
In saner climes social distancing guidelines are followed. However in Nigeria, that would be near impossible as our markets are not as organised as our churches and the market is a necessity if not people will have no place to get food items. Unless you want everywhere to be like the market place. Can I ask you a question. Is your church structured like a market?
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by dalass(f): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:

Exactly.... All stores, hawkers, market places have no such obstacles as rules... Idiots making stupid rules angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Olarewaju89: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2020
SEGLIZ:

don't be a religious bigot.

God can replace you with stone if you continue like this.

Matt 3 vs 9.. and do not think to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Lisaint(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm

My signature
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by paddyofboss(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2020
phren:

The first question for you is which religion teaches you that God lives in your heart? And who told you we are looking for where God exist? We just living the word. The Bible says that God delights in the assembly of saints. If you don’t know the Bible go and study. Is NCDC the voice of God? We don’t live by such rules brother.
Is that the only thing that God delights in? Since you are setting the standards, have you religiously done everything in the bible that God takes delight in?. What is important as a Christian is carrying the Holy Spirit. Having that constant fellowship with Him not assembly .When its it's already proven that such gathering could escalate the spread of the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Ollygold(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Too strict mehhh
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by michoim(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Don't be deluded, be realistic...
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by bidez(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
if you dont know what to say... you better keep your dirty mouth shot! Illiterate goat!
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Jostoman: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Let them continue to settle scores with some of the pastors that goes against their evel plan against Christians.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Tomceeno(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2020
This is beginning to look like fairy tales to me.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by dalass(f): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2020
SATANIIST:
i thought they said their god is suppose to heal them na
na only god go punish these pastors , imams and babalawos

So who or what's going to punish you

Oh...I see your moniker..

..Satan will punish you.... Good thing for God to punish His people because He is merciful and will abundantly pardon them

but I no sorry your case oh because mercy no dey your oga dictionary as your own punishment don start already, following Gods creation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2020
And how is his mentality skewed? Have you gone to any market around to see how people, buyers and sellers alike mauled over one another in a bid to get the best bargain?

Let's call a spade a spade, instead of a farm implement.
dykedarlyn:

How can we fight off this virus when people with ur kind of mindset keep seeing things with a skewed mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Lokoyen(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:

Same question i want to ask. It is not only Churches affected though.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by fixedhollies(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2020
dykedarlyn:

How can we fight off this virus when people with ur kind of mindset keep seeing things with a skewed mentality
You can screw him... but i believe churches are saver to market. Have you been to ogunpa or bodija market in ibadan. Nothing like social distance at all! Is it because people don't sit in markets or because it's an open space? I believe the guidelines are good but markets isn't safer
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by GodPunishBiafra: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Which church?

Who has you people's time?
We are talking serious and you're bringing up confused and disoriented people matter here...

How much values has the church added to people's lives since the beginning of the pandemic?

Unfortunately for you people, you are all still waiting for science solutions to save you so that you can thank God later...
Mind you, I'm not an atheist. I just hate the fact that we have many stupîd people and hypocrites in this world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2020
And what do you say of malls and enclosed markets. It's not all markets that are in the open, you know.
oghenetega100:
This statementmakes no sense, why do I keep hearing it every where, let me educate you, the virus has been found to be more easily transmitted in enclosed spaces like buildings, markets are in the open under the sun, so it is less like to catch it than where people are recycling the same air.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC by fixedhollies(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Which church?

Who has you people's time?

How much values has the church added to people's lives since the beginning of the pandemic?

Unfortunately for you people, you are all still waiting for science solutions to save you so that you can thank God later...
Mind you, I'm not an atheist. I just hate the fact that we have many stupîd people and hypocrites in this world.
Even scientists recommend place of worship if you have some ailments... Psychological healing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.