Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (45117 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by hidhrhis(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
She the girl be the junior or senior
One one day North Korea will be tired of this one family rule and each and every citizen of the country will stand up and protest
The soldiers will protest
Airforce
Navy everyone will protest
Then south and North Korea will merge then they will adopt democracy system of government and their won't be any south or north again it will he called republic of korea

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Blackking98(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
All na mouth, They won't do anything to South Korea.
North Korea is arguably one of the most "useless" countries in the world, the only thing they know is nuclear weapons, threats and issuing ultimatums.
Yes
But an attack on North Korea will draw the wrath of the Chinese. Ask the Americans what happened during the Korean war of 1958, they were basically raping the North Koreans till the Chinese stepped in and drove them all the way back to the southernmost tip of South Korea before a truce was reached
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Larryallfather(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ugly Serpent tongue

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by JuanDeDios: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Some countries have first lady. But others have first sister.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Charlesdock(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Everybody with their threats.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by IamTallest: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shoot!shoot!dont talk!!.(The good,the bad and the ugly)if you kno,u kno.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by j1mmy: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
that girl needs a good banging,...she is frustrated!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Originality007:

Ur hypocrazy stinks. To u it ok for Nigerians or any other blacks people to go and protest against killing of blacks in America, it is ok for activists in other countries to protest in israel embassies for claiming back thier ancsetoria land from people that came from Lebanon that called dem selves Palestinians. But is not ok for Activist from South korea to protest against the inhuman treatment of North Korea People by the Kim Jong-un and his sister kim yo-jong, dont forget most peolpe in South Korea have people brothers and sisters, families in North and u expect them to turn blind eye to evil of Kim families..?

Why am I surprise self, Anybody or Country that is against America or Israel is always Your Hero, weather Good or bad grin
[/s]
Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Successmind(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
North Korea again!
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by BlackfireX: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
My future wife has spoken...

USA, Israel, South Korea, Nigeria take note

grin
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you're simply stupid nothing more
You must be mistaken for your mother...
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Originality007: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
WICKEDfucker:
[/s]
Rubbish!

grin
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by hachan: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
pesty100:
The woman no even get breast sef
Abi o. Na that one pain me pass.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Resees: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Ur hypocrazy stinks. To u it ok for Nigerians or any other blacks people to go and protest against killing of blacks in America, it is ok for activists in other countries to protest in israel embassies for claiming back thier ancsetoria land from people that came from Lebanon that called dem selves Palestinians. But is not ok for Activist from South korea to protest against the inhuman treatment of North Korea People by the Kim Jong-un and his sister kim yo-jong, dont forget most peolpe in South Korea have people brothers and sisters, families in North and u expect them to turn blind eye to evil of Kim families..?

Why am I surprise self, Anybody or Country that is against America or Israel is always Your Hero, weather Good or bad grin
The guy is evil and needs to be watched all the time.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Lorenzop: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm tired of hearing all these empty threats, they should dare na, no be to dey threaten people up and down.... useless country whose citizens are in abject penury.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by jojothaiv(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
“Nothing is more hypocritical than an empty promise"

grin grin grin
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Sososo(f): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
This girl too get liver o
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Eben5152(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
donbachi:
They should take dis her threat serious o..i remember when my girlfriend dat year.threatened to break my television.i ignored it.2days later,she broke it...fear an angry woman
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by nkiliuzo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
if north Korea decide to attack south Korea, it will give the rest of the world a reason to attack them, and I hope they do sef....

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Guy Palestinian territory does not belong to Israel.. Palestine is as old as Israel itself.. Palestine was mentioned in the Bible 4 times as Palestina or Philistia.. The Palestinian territory was first occupied by the Egyptians n Jordanians before Israel..
The City of Jerusalem they both fight for was originally inhabited by the Jebusites before they were Conquered by David.. David called Jerusalem The City Of David n built his palace there.. From Jerusalem he ruled Israel n Judah.. Judah is part of Palestine..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mouth, north Korea can't win south Korea in a war
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by EdiskyHarry: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
God bless North Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
They should take dis her threat serious o..i remember when my girlfriend dat year.threatened to break my television.i ignored it.2days later,she broke it...fear an angry woman
LMAO
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by tfash96(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azula herself
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Depressedkidd: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
Dem de look face. Maybe your babe that year bin know say you sef na audio nikkar. This one know say any move inside S.K, 2 seconds US go drop one or two nuke to calm everywhere. Especially as na trump sef wey him head nor correct.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:
mouth, north Korea can't win south Korea in a war
south won't even dare attack a nuclear north Korea...one nuclear weapon is better than all the jets and submarines and ships u can have.....besides Seoul is at the mercy of the north...one false move and mortar attack will b raining down on them
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ramos16(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
North Korea is arguably one of the most "useless" countries in the world, the only thing they know is nuclear weapons, threats and issuing ultimatums.

Look at your country before you call another useless

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by nomenclature(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
At least they are better and more powerful than your shithole
SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by NiklauseFred(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
ojun50:
If you dey with us here you go know say this girl wicked pass her brother

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
rowland545:
south won't even dare attack a nuclear north Korea...one nuclear weapon is better than all the jets and submarines and ships u can have.....besides Seoul is at the mercy of the north...one false move and mortar attack will b raining down on them
Just as they lied that Afghanistan or Iraq has nuclear weapons that made the USA invade them.

Most military prowess u hear from statistics is not usually what's in ground.

If u look at Google map and see how small Rwanda is and how big congo is, Congo is one of the largest countries in Africa, with one if the biggest population. But do u know just in less than few years after the Rwanda genocide a weak Rwanda defeated big Congo in a war.

Nobody could have imagined that.

How would north Korea that shut its borders, that alot of tech and its infrastructures are still from the 80's, that its military is underfed. Defeat south Korea one of the most advanced countries in the world, a major ally of the USA...

South Korea defeated north Korea in a war before when north Korea had everything at its advantage, is it now that north Korea has advanced more that north Korea would beat them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.