Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (45113 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Germi9: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
the say she will test good s*x she will not be looking for trouble upadan again,she will know dat life is sweet.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
marvin906:

Russia no longer strong..
dude am sorry but I see sentiments speaking here..
if you had said Russia isn't as large as the Soviet Union I would agree
buh Russia not strong your talking about the only country I the world that has the capabilities to wipe the US..
dude come on
What I mean is they are no longer as strong as they used to be under the Soviets
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by HBB1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Go read abt d war.. Give me feedback

I know enough about the War several times over!
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
HBB1:

I know enough about the War several times over!
If truly u knew u wouldn't be asking d question u asked..
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
timay:

@bolded
Your own comment just reinforced the guy's position of why the south Korea is scared of North and why the south always try her best to avoid any war at all cost. No matter how advanced the south is, they have more to loose compared to the North

Your bolded comment is the major reason.
I dae tell u o.

If there's to be a war, the moment most of the soldiers cross into south Korea they would surrender and ask to defect.

In the north Korea/south Korea border in the north Korean side its almost impossible to cross, but in the south Korean side its just plain easy, the reason for it is that, south koreas knows none if its citizens would ever want to go to north Korea, but north Korea despite all the hurdles placed people still try to cross, sometimes officers placed in the borders would leave their uniforms and try to flee into south Korea thats how miserable they are in that country
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by HBB1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

If truly u knew u wouldn't be asking d question u asked..

Thats the reason I am asking you, just tell me! grin
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Its obvious u know nothing abt history.. stop falling for propaganda.. US threatened to destroy Iran if they retaliated.. Iran did n caused damage, injuries n a couple of deaths.. Has Iran been destroyed?
US went to Iran's border with its Marines.. Iran engaged their Revolutionary Corp with flying boats.. US threatened them.. the Iranian guards are still there.. They even went on to launch a military satellite in space.. something US opposed strictly..
US can't even take on Iran without feeling d impact.. If US goes to war with Iran they "may" emerge victorious but will be left badly wounded not yo talk of Chiba or Russia.. I used may coz nobody knows Iran's full strength.. Only a wing of Iran's proxies named Hezbollah fought Israel to a draw n took back Lebanon from Israel.. Iran has 3 other proxies before it's Revolutionary Guard Corps which is d main Army..
US isn't invincible.. they r not as strong as they project themselves.. About 2000 Marines died in Afghanistan..
All out war is wen u fight with ur army.. Technical war is wen u fight through Proxies, Offer military support or shadow-box.. US fought in Vietnam with US Marines, Navy n Army.. they fought j. Afghanistan with their Army..
Sit Down n learn

You know nothing and I will update you.

Firstly, that Vietnam war you always referred to is not a war to America but a commitment similar to what Nigeria did in Liberia etc, you may want to argue but I will advice you to go and read up on it.

Again, the attack on US base doesn't have any death but injuries.

After Trump issued an order to the Navy, the provocative attacks stopped. Let them try it again and see.

You don't know anything, I don't know why I am arguing with you in the first place, for you to say Israel couldn't defeat Hezbollah is a reason to term them weak. Israel that have been defeating countries right from time. Read about six-day war and others.
Israel that dealt with Egypt and other Arabian countries.
So you expect them to kill unarmed masses cos they want to wipe Hezbollah? Nah, you don't know anything about war.

You are an anti-US person and a novice at the same time.

Let me help you with what all-out war means.... An all-out war is a war involving a country with another or more directly, examples are Hitler vs Britain and other countries i.e world wars, Biafra vs Nigeria, S.K vs N.K, Rwanda vs Congo.

A technical one is when you're not the one involved directly but you are still involved.
Examples are Nigeria or other countries in Liberia war, US or China or Russia in Korean war, and other similar wars.

No country on Earth can face US in an all-out war, US will feel the effect too but it will be more on the other that's if they survive it. Except all the countries in the world unite against them, which you know can't work because they will surely have Ally. If Russia can stand US, they would have...

Don't quote me until you have something meaningful and truthful you learnt because I won't honour you with a response.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

U dont know much about world geographies and how countries work, in Korea one of the reasons they built a wall between north and south Korea is that so north Koreans won't flee to the south, an average North Korean us frustrated, and to make matters worse they are trapped in the country, a north Korean going for any international sport's event like the Olympics must have a family, do u know y? So the people can't flee from the sports entourage and seek asylum.

That's how bad their country is, if there was to be a war between the 2 nations I bet u there would be a mutiny in north Korea, what's stopping it right now is that there's yet to be any major backer
u r saying a different thing....wall or no wall....if not for U.S....south Korea is bleeped
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
rowland545:
u r saying a different thing....wall or no wall....if not for U.S....south Korea is bleeped
If not for China and Russia north Korea is fvcked
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Germany lost d war not because d whole world (those they were fighting against) was stronger.. they lost due to internal strife..
US is d one walking on egg shells wen it comes to Russia.. Russia is known to always be on d opposite side of US..
US thrives on propaganda.. They are not as strong as they project themselves.. US that couldn't conquer Afghanistan since 1980.. They say they never dialogue with terrorist.. they later settled with the Afghanistan Talibans n left d territory..
Iran also showed US isn't untouchable.. US killed Iran's Military commander.. Iran retaliated by firing 12 rockets into the US-Iraq base in Iraq.. US denied casualties.. only for d world to discover later that there were injuries n a couple of deaths..
US came out to say they didn't know Iranian Missiles were that precise n accurate.. When it comes to military technology, Israel, Iran n Russia are d best.. Israel was d first to use drone technology in combat.. Iran started using drone tech in 1980.. US started using Israeli drone tech in 2010..
U have not told us how Germany lost the war because of internal strife
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
How far has a country gone to the dogs...
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fuckalldmods:

Firstly, that Vietnam war you always referred to is not a war to America but a commitment similar to what Nigeria did in Liberia etc, you may want to argue but I will advice you to go and read up on it.

After Trump issued an order to the Navy, the provocative attacks stopped. Let them try it again and see.

You don't know anything, I don't know why I am arguing with you in the first place, for you to say Israel couldn't defeat Hezbollah is a reason to term them weak. Israel that have been defeating countries right from time. Read about six-day war and others.
So you expect them to kill unarmed masses cos they want to wipe Hezbollah? Nah, you don't know anything about war.

Let me help you with what all-out war means.... An all-out war is a war involving a country with another or more directly, examples are Hitler vs Britain and other countries i.e world wars, Biafra vs Nigeria, S.K vs N.K, Rwanda vs Congo.

A technical one is when you're not the one involved directly but you are still involved.
Examples are Nigeria or other countries in Liberia war, US or China or Russia in Korean war, and other similar wars.

No country on Earth can face US in an all-out war, US will feel the effect too but it will be more on the other that's if they survive it. Except all the countries in the world unite against them, which you know can't work because they will surely have Ally. If Russia can stand US, they would have...

Don't quote me until you have something meaningful and truthful you learnt because I won't honour you with a response.
He doesn't even know that the major reason why trump took it easy on Iran was that if he went to war with Iran in 2020 the same year as his election it could cost him his reelection.

The opposition would have definiteldefinitely used it against him.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by victme1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
She no even fine self. No Bobi?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Xbolmax: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
dem use fight do this family all they know na fight na wa ooo
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Bewiseedet(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
She think say South go be walk over? Hahaaha. Just like south south Nigeria, south korea dey do their things on the low.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

I dont know what ur game is, d war is it going to be a WMD war or a conventional war, cause I know north Korea cannot employ WMD in a war, infact no country can, the moment u do is the moment u loose that war, cause it won't be u against the country anymore it will be you against the World.

Second scenario if allies were to be a part of the war, I.e China/Russia block and the US/Canada block both of us can't determine the winner in this situation so let's leave it at a stalemate.

Third scenario they face each other and let the rest of the word shut its eyes and look the other way, no employing of WMD just usual, infantry guns grenades and rocket launchers.

South Korea has times 2 of north Koreas population, and has more money to buy any weapon they cab think of any pay any mercenary army they can think of, plus the fact that thier but borders are open they can easily import whatsoever they want.

Do the math
Ur analysis tells me u don't really understand..

No country can go nuclear.. they just use it for bragging rights.. same way US worked hard so d UN can stop Iran from owning nuclear weapons.. They know they won't be able to harass Iran ..

Ur second scenerio.. N.Korea borders China n Russia.. The other side is d Yellow sea n Japanese sea.. D best way to attack N.Korea is through d sea n its a bad idea.. D N.Korean Army is divided into 19 groups.. most are on d outskirts coz that's where d testing of weapons takes place.. It will be an ambush..
They can't go through Russia or China..

Ur 3rd Scenario.. That would b disastrous for S.Korea.. it happened once without allies n they were overrun..

If S.Korea aint scared of N.Korea, Moon jae won't run to Trump for assistance.. N.Korea won't Sign a declaration not to attack S.Korea in exchange for US support.. S.Korea won't work hard to restore good relationship with N.Korea.. South Koreans are scared
of North Koreans.. Even if u remove d Nuclear weapons.. North Korea is better equipped than South Korea

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/09/south-korea-normalised-fear-north-korea-missile-kim-jong-un

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

Just as they lied that Afghanistan or Iraq has nuclear weapons that made the USA invade them.

Most military prowess u hear from statistics is not usually what's in ground.

If u look at Google map and see how small Rwanda is and how big congo is, Congo is one of the largest countries in Africa, with one if the biggest population. But do u know just in less than few years after the Rwanda genocide a weak Rwanda defeated big Congo in a war.

Nobody could have imagined that.

How would north Korea that shut its borders, that alot of tech and its infrastructures are still from the 80's, that its military is underfed. Defeat south Korea one of the most advanced countries in the world, a major ally of the USA...

South Korea defeated north Korea in a war before when north Korea had everything at its advantage, is it now that north Korea has advanced more that north Korea would beat them?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fuckalldmods:

M wasting my time talking to u..
Israel vs Hezbollah was a real war.. UN had to step in cause they called it a blood bath.. Israel agreed to leave Lebanon.. It was a stalemate.. There is a lot u don't know..
U av fallen deep for US propaganda.. The Vietnam war was am embarrassment on US.. US said d reason they were affected badly was coz they were not prepared n well trained for Vietnam's swampy terrain.. Pathetic excuse..
No country can stand US lol.. US has been shadowboxing with Russia n China.. Them dey fo for themselves.. no one knows d other's real strength.. In one year Russian submarines attacked US Marines..
Early this year Russian navy aggressively harassed US Navy.. The harassment In d Arctic has been going on since 2019.. no response yet from US.. But US can threaten Iran for just trying to defend their territory with flying gun boats.. lol

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:
U have not told us how Germany lost the war because of internal strife
Go read abt d war.. it will answer this question
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Go read abt d war.. it will answer this question
I have so many times, I am yet to get where u got that from
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hmn we still dey settle china vs usa mata nai this titus fish wan bring another trouble. undecided

make she compot hersef ooo.
cool
this one face alone na nukes
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
folake4u:
She's stressed, she needs Vitamin D for stress relief. Tchewww!

Aunty, she's a woman like you oo! grin

I used to think women are generally weak and fearful until I grew up to know that there's an exception to every rule. grin
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Karemarealty288(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
They should take dis her threat serious o..i remember when my girlfriend dat year.threatened to break my television.i ignored it.2days later,she broke it...fear an angry woman

The difference between you and I is that mine replaced the TV with 24hours.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

He doesn't even know that the major reason why trump took it easy on Iran was that if he went to war with Iran in 2020 the same year as his election it could cost him his reelection.

The opposition would have definiteldefinitely used it against him.

God bless you...

Any action Trump takes now has to be critically decided because of November polls.
Some of these things are ploys or setup, look at how his tweet about national guards, lootings and shooting was twisted and almost made him a bad leader before he soft pedaled and took some decisions to put things straight.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:
Hmm..k..Gud for u
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

I wanted to ask same question because I have read about the war and I didn't see anything related to his claim.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fuckalldmods:

Can you tell me about the instances where Israel defeated Egypt and all the other Arab countries involved?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Hmm..k..Gud for u
LoL... U no want answer our question u don run
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by tunary(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
pesty100:
The woman no even get breast sef
See her dry face self. I just dey wonder weather she go gree make person fork her. she look too wicked
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ayemileto(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes
But an attack on North Korea will draw the wrath of the Chinese. Ask the Americans what happened during the Korean war of 1958, they were basically raping the North Koreans till the Chinese stepped in and drove them all the way back to the southernmost tip of South Korea [/b]before a truce was reached

Lol, seems you missed the entire point in your rush to comment.

No one is threatening to attack NK. Rather they are the one threatening SK.
[b]
Also North Korea started that 1958 war, China and Russia joined them.

So UN helped South Korea. Things didn't happen the way you're describing it
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originality007:

[s]

Ur hypocrazy stinks. To u it ok for Nigerians or any other blacks people to go and protest against killing of blacks in America, it is ok for activists in other countries to protest in israel embassies for claiming back thier ancsetoria land from people that came from Lebanon that called dem selves Palestinians. But is not ok for Activist from South korea to protest against the inhuman treatment of North Korea People by the Kim Jong-un and his sister kim yo-jong, dont forget most peolpe in South Korea have people brothers and sisters, families in North and u expect them to turn blind eye to evil of Kim families..?

Why am I surprise self, Anybody or Country that is against America or Israel is always Your Hero, weather Good or bad grin [/s]
And anyone that supports america or israel wether good or bad is your hero.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Murketeer: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
rowland545:
south won't even dare attack a nuclear north Korea...one nuclear weapon is better than all the jets and submarines and ships u can have.....besides Seoul is at the mercy of the north...one false move and mortar attack will b raining down on them
So you think south Korea is that weak?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.