Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (45116 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

If not for China and Russia north Korea is fvcked
who will attack north Korea ...with there nuclear weapon....the weapon is more of a deterrent than war ...

Americans will never attack a nuclear nation...and that's wat north Korea want....the only help China is giving them is easing there economic sanctions.... But right now the north Korea has wat it takes to defend itself...

Digest that
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by folake4u(f): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Aunty, she's a woman like you oo! grin

I used to think women are generally weak and fearful until I grew up to know that there's an exception to every rule. grin

There's always an exception to every general rule smiley
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Murketeer:

So you think south Korea is that weak?
weak...there are not weak they have strong military... Even stronger and more sophisticated than the north...

But u see that thing called nuclear weapon...fear it....or u can ask the Japanese.... They will explain better....

Y do u think south Koreans are always looking for peaceful means to resolve crisis wit the north...its because the north has them by the balls.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Can you tell me about the instances where Israel defeated Egypt and all the other Arab countries involved?

1. Six-day war

2. War of attrition

3. Yom Kippur war, among others.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
rowland545:
who will attack north Korea ...with there nuclear weapon....the weapon is more of a deterrent than war ...

Americans will never attack a nuclear nation...and that's wat north Korea want....the only help China is giving them is easing there economic sanctions.... But right now the north Korea has wat it takes to defend itself...

Digest that

Same thing was said about Afghanistan, Iraq and co. possessing nuclear weapons that others don't have.
Is the weapon fully developed to be used in a war.
Do you think S.K are without nuclear weapons?
Nobody know that US had atomic bomb prior to that war.
Wars and weaponry are deeper and very sophisticated than you know.
And they are gradually shifting away from nuclear weapons to another.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by JFT24(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

Ur hypocrazy stinks. To u it ok for Nigerians or any other blacks people to go and protest against killing of blacks in America, it is ok for activists in other countries to protest in israel embassies for claiming back thier ancsetoria land from people that came from Lebanon that called dem selves Palestinians. But is not ok for Activist from South korea to protest against the inhuman treatment of North Korea People by the Kim Jong-un and his sister kim yo-jong, dont forget most peolpe in South Korea have people brothers and sisters, families in North and u expect them to turn blind eye to evil of Kim families..?

Why am I surprise self, Anybody or Country that is against America or Israel is always Your Hero, weather Good or bad grin

Ya comment is practically incorrect, especially d point u said Palestinian came from Lebanon, When did Lebanon start became Lebanon. Don't just limit yasef to what you are been fed. Research guy research
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by wizod(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Empty threat worthless as our president,buhari
indeed dis man is useless
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Murketeer: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Mention d country Israel fought with for long or Russia..
US bit more than they could chew with Afghanistan..
Afghanistan naturally been ruled by Talibans n it thrived.. US said Talibans were terrorists.. They entered Afghanistan n forcefully overthrew d Talibans n installed a President.. a puppet they could control.. The Talibans left restrategised n came back to take their country.. The war began.. Until d US recently settled n handed d country back to d Talibans.. Afghanistan isn't the same again coz some of d Talibans desperate to take back Afghanistan rolled with WAR.. n now that faction is causing trouble..
US talks tough n wen they react d performance dist meet expectation..
The same way they destroyed Libya.. Russia warned Libya to stick with Gaddafi.. Libya thrived under Gaddafi.. They didn't import.. they only exported.. they manufactured their own cars n weapons.. US tried initiating deals.. Gaddafi shunned them.. they started their prooaganda.. they linked him with terrorists n backed Rebels to oust him.. They killed him n d US forces left Libya in a state of anarchy.. ISIS has taken over Libya.. UN declared Libya a failed state in 2016.. tnx to USA.. Libyans regret killing Gaddafi..
There is a lot u need to know.. seek knowledge.. Correct that notion u av that USA is untouchable or a world power.. If u still think like this then it means u know nothing..
It was Actually Europeans ...France mostly ....It looks like u were not following the war ...the US didnt do much in that Libya war
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by vickydevoka(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
They should take dis her threat serious o..i remember when my girlfriend dat year.threatened to break my television.i ignored it.2days later,she broke it...fear an angry woman
Hope say she paid. Wen my own break my phone I je je call for her police. Her people npay me come carry dere daughter
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Murketeer: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
rowland545:
weak...there are not weak they have strong military... Even stronger and more sophisticated than the north...

But u see that thing called nuclear weapon...fear it....or u can ask the Japanese.... They will explain better....

Y do u think south Koreans are always looking for peaceful means to resolve crisis wit the north...its because the north has them by the balls.
But bros ...you sha know that ...The Use of Nuclear weapons have been banned ...any country that uses it now is meaning to fight the whole world.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ghostrye: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
All na mouth, They won't do anything to South Korea.
North Korea is arguably one of the most "useless" countries in the world, the only thing they know is nuclear weapons, threats and issuing ultimatums.
So far, those are the only things preventing them from being invaded by USA
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by uchrikk(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
They should take dis her threat serious o..i remember when my girlfriend dat year.threatened to break my television.i ignored it.2days later,she broke it...fear an angry woman

irrespective of what she says, her brother is still in charge. So, she is making empty threats. I think North Korea is using her to get attention, especially as they feel Pres. Trump has used and dumped them. Somehow!
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Murketeer: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Can you tell me about the instances where Israel defeated Egypt and all the other Arab countries involved?
But its on history ...Read it up
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Murketeer:

But bros ...you sha know that ...The Use of Nuclear weapons have been banned ...any country that uses it now is meaning to fight the whole world.

But id like to ask you, do you think that is now enough for any country to rely on and not create nuclear defence systems just in case of any attack?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Murketeer:

But its on history ...Read it up

I've seen some of it.

Israel forces are quite strong oo! The people they went against were much larger or bigger but they still won
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Murketeer: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

But id like to ask you, do you think that is now enough for any country to rely on and not create nuclear defence systems just in case of any attack?
Offcos countries can ...There are a number of Sensible countries with Nuclear weapons ...The only reason why The US doesn't want countries like North Korea and Iran to own Nuclear weapons is because ...those countries are ruled by leaders that can't reason properly ...Iran can just decide to Send a nuclear weapon to Nigeria for killing of the Shites Muslims by Nigerian soilders awhile back ...just outta d blue ..without reasoning with their Faculties ...cos they naturally taste for Power and Blood ...

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Murketeer:

Offcos countries can ...There are a number of Sensible countries with Nuclear weapons ...The only reason why The US doesn't want countries like North Korea and Iran to own Nuclear weapons is because ...those countries are ruled by leaders that can't reason properly ...Iran can just decide to Send a nuclear weapon to Nigeria for killing of the Shites Muslims by Nigerian soilders awhile back ...just outta d blue ..without reasoning with their Faculties ...cos they naturally taste for Power and Blood ...

Actually, I was just wondering if a country like Nigeria for example should just rely on that ban and trust that nobody will break it and they shouldn't create defence systems just in case.

Do you think it's sensible like that? Or what's sensible is for us to work towards creating the defence systems despite the ban?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Murketeer:

so u believe that shit;

This us world politics...no one wants to get a taste of that uranium.... When the U.S used it in Hiroshima... Who fought them

Like I said nuclear weapon is more of a deterrent than a means of annihilation... U.S won't there Bleep with north Korea knowing fully well that they posses ICBM that can reach there mainlands...U.S knows this and north Korea knows this that's y everyone is looking for ways to resolve the issue..

But imagine if they did not have...then one of those war games that the u.s have been playing with south Koreans in there border will one day become real and no more rehearsal.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fuckalldmods:

Same thing was said about Afghanistan, Iraq and co. possessing nuclear weapons that others don't have.
Is the weapon fully developed to be used in a war.
Do you think S.K are without nuclear weapons?
Nobody know that US had atomic bomb prior to that war.
Wars and weaponry are deeper and very sophisticated than you know.
And they are gradually shifting away from nuclear weapons to another.
nah u build nuclear weapon for them...do u think nuclear weapon is like making EBA....go and ask Iran about it.

Anybody can build nuclear weapon if u want...but who will let u Even u.s that is there ally won't let them have it...building a nuclear weapon and fitting it into an ICBM takes a lot of work and practice... That's y u saw north Korean always firing ICBM into to the Japanese sea... Because they were mastering it....its not easy bro...go and read about it

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by masqot(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
That lady wicked pass im brother
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Excuses: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Listen n learn..
N.Korea didn't lose.. They invaded S.Korea with d use of Soviet weapons.. US came to S.Korea's aid n almost destroyed N.Korea until d Chinese forces entered N.Korea n pursued d US army.. US took d case to UN n they settled it.. Go n read abt it..
N.Korea is poor.. it depends on China.. N.Korea has only Uranium.. so they trade it with China n Russia.. Uranium is a major component in Nuclear tech..
N.Korea is ruled by a dictator so d life of d seasons can't be that good coz their fundamental human rights av been trampled upon.. that is aw it is in dictatorship.. Compared to S.Korea their economy pales.. But that does not come to war.. N.Korea dedicates d little they av into Military..
Nigeria also has abt half of its population in penury.. Theresa May called Nigeria the poverty capital of d world wen she visited..
Afghanistan pales in comparison to N.Korea but could hold US for almost 30yrs..
Russia isn't weak.. They are not just as large as d Soviet Union.. that is expected coz it disintegrated..
US is Overhyped.. They av been fighting wars.. Aw many did they win.. They couldn't even defeat Vietnam n Afghanistan..
North Koreas allies are America's worst nightmare.. China, Russia n Iran..

Bro! u've tried,really educating urself about d history of war and also keeping updates.

I used to think U.S of A is over hyped too but they are really worth..
1. D only thing Russia has ahead of u.s is their number of stockpiles
2. Both China and Russia has just one air ship carrier
3. U.S of A has 8 air ship carriers
4. U.S of A has 800 military bases in over 70 countries on the globe
5. Their navy expertise, equipment Russia and China can't compete with U.S navy..

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
rowland545:

Digest that
No country will make the mistake of using a nuclear weapon, doing that means calling for yr own destruction.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Cousin9999: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
F**k North and South Korea.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
pesty100:
The woman no even get breast sef

Bros sometime cloth dey cover those breast like mad but of all things to notice. U need to get a life a life
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by wisdomkid: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
All na mouth, They won't do anything to South Korea.
North Korea is arguably one of the most "useless" countries in the world, the only thing they know is nuclear weapons, threats and issuing ultimatums.

Because of how the media portrays them. The western media. Why do the media portrays all countries not in support of USA and Europe as bad, useless and evil? e.g, Cuba, North Korea, Libya (Gaddafi), Mugabe (Zimbabwe) and the entire African continents?

Why do the media portray black legends as evil? e.g, Michael Jackson, R.Kelly, etc? Think
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

No country will make the mistake of using a nuclear weapon, doing that means calling for yr own destruction.
lols go and destroy u.s now if they use it...brozz the only thing that will happen is they will call for u.n general assembly... And they will drop sanctions ...and years pass sanctions lifted life goes back to normal..

So u think if for example Russia decides to go nuke on let's say Ukraine... African countries will get angry and start going to war with Russia.... When u know they have enough nukes to go round...

Think bro those things r just words on paper
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by judedwriter(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Judging from her iron woman looks.....

I guess she will be more aggressive than her brother with nuclear weapons.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ayemileto(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Ryocaj:

North Korea scares d sh*t out of South Korea.. They almost destroyed South Korea during d Korean war b4 US rescued South Korea.. The DPRK/US relations signed in Singapore by Trump n Kim Jong Un prohibits N.Korea from attacking S.Korea.. Moon jae ran to Shinzo Abe of Japan abt 4 years ago when the whole saga started b4 going to Trump.. He described Kim as d Antichrist himself..
The truth is N.Korea can't attack S.Korea bcoz S.Korean forces are tied to US n Japan.. its like a network.. If N.Korea tries it they risk d wrath of US.. N the US can't touch N.Korea without the wrath of Russia n China (UN settled this after d Korean war, they ceded control of North to Russia n China.. Then South to US)..
The best N.Korea can do is issue threats or at worst a mild attack..
You need to broaden ur horizon.. seek knowledge b4 commenting on stuff like this...

Lol, are you kidding me?

In the Korean war you were even talking about, China and Russia came to help NK, prompting the United Nations (UN) to help SK, plus NK started the war.

Contrary to what you said, NK couldn't handle SK then without the help from China and Russia. And it wasn't USA that rescued SK, but the UN led by UK.

And No, they didn't almost destroy SK.

I will advice you to take that advice in your last sentence, as it's meant specifically for you.

The guy you quoted even have a more reasonable comment and I'm re emphasizing his comments again:

North Korea can't defeat South Korea in a war.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ayemileto(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:

U dont know much about world geographies and how countries work, in Korea one of the reasons they built a wall between north and south Korea is that so north Koreans won't flee to the south, an average North Korean us frustrated, and to make matters worse they are trapped in the country, a north Korean going for any international sport's event like the Olympics must have a family, do u know y? So the people can't flee from the sports entourage and seek asylum.

That's how bad their country is, if there was to be a war between the 2 nations I bet u there would be a mutiny in north Korea, what's stopping it right now is that there's yet to be any major backer

You are very correct.

Most North Korea want's to leave , but they can't because their government make it very difficult and almost impossible.

It's actually the few that have successfully escaped that are now protesting from South Korea, prompting this message.

Even their soldiers have to work on the farm for their own food.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by ddeola: 3:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Devil incarnate
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 4:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Ayemileto:

You are very correct.

Most North Korea want's to leave , but they can't because their government make it very difficult and almost impossible.

It's actually the few that have successfully escaped that are now protesting from South Korea, prompting this message.

Even their soldiers have to work on the farm for their own food.
Most people dont know this
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 4:32am On Jun 15, 2020
rowland545:
lols go and destroy u.s now if they use it...brozz the only thing that will happen is they will call for u.n general assembly... And they will drop sanctions ...and years pass sanctions lifted life goes back to normal..

So u think if for example Russia decides to go nuke on let's say Ukraine... African countries will get angry and start going to war with Russia.... When u know they have enough nukes to go round...

Think bro those things r just words on paper
African countries no follow na, before u no know?

African countries only get power when it comes to fighting protesters.

There's nothing African countries avoid more than facing their mates.

Its only in Africa that a serious war is going on, and they are budgeting serious moneys for the war yet they will still steal it.

African youths will be sent to same schools people produce weapons attended but the money they would use as research money to produce those weapons would be stolen.

They would be more of theoretical researchers than practical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.