Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (45114 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by shugabasbn: 5:58am On Jun 15, 2020
SeverusSnape:
All na mouth, They won't do anything to South Korea.
North Korea is arguably one of the most "useless" countries in the world, the only thing they know is nuclear weapons, threats and issuing ultimatums.

But they are better than Nigeria n many countries in Africa n Europe in all ramifications
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Dybala11(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2020
dermmy:
The South should stop those activists from sending ballons into the North it is provocative.
So the next thing to do is to declare war cos of this right?? No human right whatsoever in that country sef.
Thank God we're not in North Korea sha, all the Nigerians criticizing the Buhari government would have been incarcerated or even sentenced to death.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Dybala11(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2020
shugabasbn:

But they are better than Nigeria n many countries in Africa n Europe in all ramifications
You're delusional Mr man, can you state the sector in which North Korea is better than Nigeria??
Is it economically, or their communication sector??
You're referring to a country whose leader is threatening to go to war, cos they felt insulted by the actions of activists, better than Nigeria??
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2020
rowland545:
nah u build nuclear weapon for them...do u think nuclear weapon is like making EBA....go and ask Iran about it.

Anybody can build nuclear weapon if u want...but who will let u Even u.s that is there ally won't let them have it...building a nuclear weapon and fitting it into an ICBM takes a lot of work and practice... That's y u saw north Korean always firing ICBM into to the Japanese sea... Because they were mastering it....its not easy bro...go and read about it

Bro, read the reply that you quoted very well and understand it, read in between the lines, you will see that I have already mentioned what you mentioned in your quote.
You're only saying what I have said in another way.

Israel and some other countries have it but have you ever read or heard about them testing it the way N.K do?

Some have it but it is controlled...

You can't use N.K action as a criteria that every nation that have it must do or follow.

Happy New week...
Have a great day ahead...
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Ayemileto:

Lol, are you kidding me?

In the Korean war you were even talking about, China and Russia came to help NK, prompting the United Nations (UN) to help SK, plus NK started the war.

Contrary to what you said, NK couldn't handle SK then without the help from China and Russia. And it wasn't USA that rescued SK, but the UN led by UK.

And No, they didn't almost destroy SK.

I will advice you to take that advice in your last sentence, as it's meant specifically for you.

The guy you quoted even have a more reasonable comment and I'm re emphasizing his comments again:

North Korea can't defeat South Korea in a war.
Go back n read abt d Korean war..
North Korea invaded South Korea.. US sent their army in defense of S.K.. They invaded N.K n almost destroyed it.. When China saw d war was getting close to their borders.. they invaded N.K n pursued d US army.. US took d natter to UN..
Go n read abt d Korean war.. I feel like m talking to a primary school kid
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Excuses:

Bro! u've tried,really educating urself about d history of war and also keeping updates.

I used to think U.S of A is over hyped too but they are really worth..
1. D only thing Russia has ahead of u.s is their number of stockpiles
2. Both China and Russia has just one air ship carrier
3. U.S of A has 8 air ship carriers
4. U.S of A has 800 military bases in over 70 countries on the globe
5. Their navy expertise, equipment Russia and China can't compete with U.S navy..
It still comes down to wat m saying.. Y'all keep falling for propaganda.. US bases are like camps n they r mostly in d middle east.. Most powerful countries av bases.. Iran has proxies all over d middle east.. Brazil, Russia, China, Iran hold joint military patrols n naval drills..
No one knows d real strength of each country.. if not for d killing of d Iran commander.. US never knew Iran had such Precise n accurate ballistic missiles.. part of d reasons y they put their attack on Iran on hold.. Iran just launched a military satellite in space few months ago.. no one knew they were capable of doing that all alone..
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Murketeer:

It was Actually Europeans ...France mostly ....It looks like u were not following the war ...the US didnt do much in that Libya war
USA led d bombing campaign.. U av info at ur fingertips n u won't go for it.. USA was solely blamed for Libya being a failed state..
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:

LoL... U no want answer our question u don run
Y I go run.. its baseless .. if u read it so many times.. its either u can't read to comprehend or u read rubbish.. Make I no waste my time..
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ayemileto(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Ryocaj:
Go back n read abt d Korean war..
North Korea invaded South Korea.. US sent their army in defense of S.K.. They invaded N.K n almost destroyed it.. When China saw d war was getting close to their borders.. they invaded N.K n pursued d US army.. US took d natter to UN..
Go n read abt d Korean war.. I feel like m talking to a primary school kid

Lol. From your other comments I have read, it appears to me that you're Anti USA and are intentionally spinning the truth to fit your Anti USA Ego.

This are three screenshots I grabbed from Wikipedia.

So, like I said earlier, you're the one that needs to read and broaden your horizon.

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ayemileto(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Ryocaj:

Y I go run.. its baseless .. if u read it so many times.. its either u can't read to comprehend or u read rubbish.. Make I no waste my time..

Nope. You refused to answer not because you don't want to waste your time, but because you actually don't have any answer.

You can't defend that claim.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Ayemileto:

Lol. From your other comments I have read, it appears to me that you're Anti USA and are intentionally spinning the truth to fit your Anti USA Ego.

So, like I said earlier, you're the one that needs to read and broaden your horizon.

I stopped replying his quote/mention when I noticed the same thing i.e he is just an emotional anti-US person.
It is not wrong to criticize or oppose something but when doing it do it properly and constructively. Everyone can't be on the same page.

Someone asked him a question about one country's failure in a war which he attributed to inner/inside strife but he failed to answer...
And other questions he failed to answer.
All his claims are baseless(not fact/true) but emotional, and when you counter it with facts he will shift post.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Fuckalldmods:

Bro, read the reply that you quoted very well and understand it, read in between the lines, you will see that I have already mentioned what you mentioned in your quote.
You're only saying what I have said in another way.

Israel and some other countries have it but have you ever read or heard about them testing it the way N.K do?

Some have it but it is controlled...

You can't use N.K action as a criteria that every nation that have it must do or follow.

Happy New week...
Have a great day ahead...
lols....it's clear u don't know how nuclear weapon works...north Koreans were developing there own at a rapid speed...the is real u mentioned had developed and tested there own long time ago...they are not developing new ones again since there is a deal not too develop nuclear weapon anymore...

U need to do proper research on how this things work

Happy work days.....thanks
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:

African countries no follow na, before u no know?

African countries only get power when it comes to fighting protesters.

There's nothing African countries avoid more than facing their mates.

Its only in Africa that a serious war is going on, and they are budgeting serious moneys for the war yet they will still steal it.

African youths will be sent to same schools people produce weapons attended but the money they would use as research money to produce those weapons would be stolen.

They would be more of theoretical researchers than practical
lols....I know...I was just giving u an insight... That nothing will happen ...if someone decides to go nuke on the other person
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by orisa37: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2020
He is a right hand Tool of Satan.--Super Schizophrenia.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ayemileto(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Fuckalldmods:

I stopped replying his quote/mention when I noticed the same thing i.e he is just an emotional anti-US person.
It is not wrong to criticize or oppose something but when doing it do it properly and constructively. Everyone can't be on the same page.

Someone asked him a question about one country's failure in a war which he attributed to inner/inside strife but he failed to answer...
And other questions he failed to answer.
All his claims are baseless(not fact/true) but emotional, and when you counter it with facts he will shift post.

Exactly, you get it.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
rowland545:
lols....it's clear u don't know how nuclear weapon works...north Koreans were developing there own at a rapid speed...the is real u mentioned had developed and tested there own long time ago...they are not developing new ones again since there is a deal not too develop nuclear weapon anymore...

U need to do proper research on how this things work

Happy work days.....thanks

I think you are the one that needs the research more. Stop repeating my mention in a different way, Israel and few other countries developed theirs long time ago is the same thing as Israel and other countries have nuclear weapons.

Smiles, you think every country developing it will go about testing it like N.K.?
Prior to using it on Japan, do you know US have it?
How do you think US found out that of Iran/Iraq... "Suspicion"... although it might be as a result of underground work.... If you doubt it you can read up on it. Some country do theirs secretly even before the deal was signed and now after the deal have been signed but the latter is uncommon.

Read on nuclear proliferation in middle East...

Two of the major reasons they are against countries like N.K, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc having it is because of instability of their leadership and also to avoid the mistake of it getting into the wrong hands(terrorists etc.).

Stop claiming you know when you don't. I don't see any reason to continue this argument.

Stay safe...
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Fuckalldmods(f): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Ayemileto:

Exactly, you get it.

That is just it.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Ryocaj:

We dae 2 way ask u d question. U never answer any of us u dae beat around d bush.

If u know say I no sabi next time no come here come disgrace urself
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by udemzyudex(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
They should take dis her threat serious o..i remember when my girlfriend dat year.threatened to break my television.i ignored it.2days later,she broke it...fear an angry woman

She did that because you're weakling, predictable and you tolerate second class behaviour in your relationship.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by udemzyudex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
ojun50:
If you dey with us here you go know say this girl wicked pass her brother

If she wicked make she try am naa, like say her country dery immune from nukes.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:

We dae 2 way ask u d question. U never answer any of us u dae beat around d bush.

If u know say I no sabi next time no come here come disgrace urself

Na u dey disgrace urself.. u don read something n u dey ask foolish question.. This is not a class where I will be teaching u.. Whatever rubbidh u read n grabbed is not my biz
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Coldie(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryocaj:

Na u dey disgrace urself.. u don read something n u dey ask foolish question.. This is not a class where I will be teaching u.. Whatever rubbidh u read n grabbed is not my biz
All of us dae discuss, u come tell us sth we never hear before OK tell us about the thing u dae tell us to go find am. If we don find am we no go ask u
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ayemileto:

What u posted mirrored what I said.. N.K attacked S.K with Chinese n Russian artillery.. UN came to S.K's aid with d principal involvement of d US.. They invaded N.K but China pursued them.. Read to understand..
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by TabletMan: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryocaj:

Its obvious u know nothing abt history.. stop falling for propaganda.. US threatened to destroy Iran if they retaliated.. Iran did n caused damage, injuries n a couple of deaths.. Has Iran been destroyed?
US went to Iran's border with its Marines.. Iran engaged their Revolutionary Corp with flying boats.. US threatened them.. the Iranian guards are still there.. They even went on to launch a military satellite in space.. something US opposed strictly..
US can't even take on Iran without feeling d impact.. If US goes to war with Iran they "may" emerge victorious but will be left badly wounded not yo talk of Chiba or Russia.. I used may coz nobody knows Iran's full strength.. Only a wing of Iran's proxies named Hezbollah fought Israel to a draw n took back Lebanon from Israel.. Iran has 3 other proxies before it's Revolutionary Guard Corps which is d main Army..
US isn't invincible.. they r not as strong as they project themselves.. About 2000 Marines died in Afghanistan..
All out war is wen u fight with ur army.. Technical war is wen u fight through Proxies, Offer military support or shadow-box.. US fought in Vietnam with US Marines, Navy n Army.. they fought j. Afghanistan with their Army..
Sit Down n learn
So much ignorance and misinformation in one post.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by TabletMan: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
rowland545:
who will attack north Korea ...with there nuclear weapon....the weapon is more of a deterrent than war ...

Americans will never attack a nuclear nation...and that's wat north Korea want....the only help China is giving them is easing there economic sanctions.... But right now the north Korea has wat it takes to defend itself...

Digest that
North Korea don't have a long range missile that will reach US mainland so US only have to worry about their south Korea base and aircraft carrier in south China sea.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
TabletMan:
North Korea don't have a long range missile that will reach US mainland so US only have to worry about their south Korea base and aircraft carrier in south China sea.
actually they do...check again
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by TabletMan: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
rowland545:
actually they do...check again
North Korea don't have long range missile and they don't even have a modern fighter jet.
I even see where you're telling the other guy that NK is testing their long range missile in Japanese sea( lol).
Long range missile with accurate precision? Abi them go fire missile to US and the missile will land in Mexico or Peru? NK is not technologically advance as you read on news.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by Ryocaj(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
TabletMan:
So much ignorance and misinformation in one post.
So much naivety n inability to comprehend..
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
TabletMan:
North Korea don't have long range missile and they don't even have a modern fighter jet.
I even see where you're telling the other guy that NK is testing their long range missile in Japanese sea( lol).
Long range missile with accurate precision? Abi them go fire missile to US and the missile will land in Mexico or Peru? NK is not technologically advance as you read on news.
hmm r u sure u know wat u r saying...becus if CNN confirmed that there missile can reach u.s mainland... Most of the missiles they tested last year was short range and few ICBM which when projected well can reach the u.s

And when testing a missile...its bin fired into the outer space which means it does not need to fly over countries air space. And most of the missiles they tested always land on d Japanese sea.

It seems its just recently u stated following there missile program....am a big fan of north Korea so I know
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by shugabasbn: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dybala11:

You're delusional Mr man, can you state the sector in which North Korea is better than Nigeria??
Is it economically, or their communication sector??
You're referring to a country whose leader is threatening to go to war, cos they felt insulted by the actions of activists, better than Nigeria??

Security, which is one sector that are sinking n milking our economy.
Compare and contrast NK n Nigeria in terms of security. Can we even boast of securing ourselves, borders not to talk of producing weapons? Can your country boast of challenging common Niger Republic not to talk of Chad?
Hope u watch how our soldiers were praising Chadian counterpart?
Economics wise, what makes you think Nigeria is better than NK when we were rated highest in poverty level in the whole wide world even ahead of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq , common Togo rated better than us.
U mentioned communication, which of communication we have that is better than NK, MTN or which one? Your communication companies that can't use their I equipment to travel kidnappers n bandits that roasting the citizens everyday, Go to Sabon Birni in Sokoto n many places in the norrh n see how poor is your communication companies are. They restrict their citizens not because they are poor in communication.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by TabletMan: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
shugabasbn:

Security, which is one sector that are sinking n milking our economy.
Compare and contrast NK n Nigeria in terms of security. Can we even boast of securing ourselves, borders not to talk of producing weapons? Can your country boast of challenging common Niger Republic not to talk of Chad?
Hope u watch how our soldiers were praising Chadian counterpart?
Economics wise, what makes you think Nigeria is better than NK when we were rated highest in poverty level in the whole wide world even ahead of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq , common Togo rated better than us.
U mentioned communication, which of communication we have that is better than NK, MTN or which one? Your communication companies that can't use their I equipment to travel kidnappers n bandits that roasting the citizens everyday, Go to Sabon Birni in Sokoto n many places in the norrh n see how poor is your communication companies are. They restrict their citizens not because they are poor in communication.
Western media is really painting NK bad.. In that country, there is nothing like homeless people because government give them free houses but they have low supply of electricity just like 9ja.
rowland545:
hmm r u sure u know wat u r saying...becus if CNN confirmed that there missile can reach u.s mainland... Most of the missiles they tested last year was short range and few ICBM which when projected well can reach the u.s

And when testing a missile...its bin fired into the outer space which means it does not need to fly over countries air space. And most of the missiles they tested always land on d Japanese sea.

It seems its just recently u stated following there missile program....am a big fan of north Korea so know
You're a big fan of North Korea but I am not sure you know about their missiles and amouries. Radar and satellite technology over there is still obsolete.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea by rowland545(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2020
TabletMan:
Western media is really painting NK bad.. In that country, there is nothing like homeless people because government give them free houses but they have low supply of electricity just like 9ja. You're a big fan of North Korea but I am not sure you know about their missiles and amouries. Radar and satellite technology over there is still obsolete.
I never said they have advance radar or satellite system
..I'm only telling u that they can nuke there enemy when attacked. And that's a big + and a worry to Americans. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.